GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think there are many amazing defense attorneys... But this guy, and his client, Just breed contempt.

There is something about the " Come on you dumb people don't you get it?" tone of the whole thing.. .

Missed it all!!! Well, at least will get the closing closing of the prosecution!

I am wondering how embarrassing this is for BS's department? Even they must be shaking their head at this point. :notgood:

Her body was on it's side because the fire hose might have turned her? Did I just hear that right? I was dozing.

BBM

SO glad I have FD in my family background 'cause that scenario might fly IF the hose were a 2" directed flow stream in a close range! (think videos you've seen of civil rights protests back in the day!).
Those firefighters directing the CROSS STREAM flow were more than likely ARCING the H2O to quell the O2 sourcing & DROP the over-all room temperature. PLUS, the defense Esquire EMPHASIZED that there was a "mound" of plasterboard on the bed......hmmmmmmmmm where did THAT come from IF the nozzles were directed @ the victim, WHO they couldn't see from the ground!

PS: mt best guesstimate regarding that plasterboard et al., it came from the firefighters making sure the @#$% ARSON fire was out, it's part of the PROTOCOL called "looking for hot spots", "flipin' the Halligan"!

There's no reasonable doubt. The premeditation is so obvious with the projector being used to forge her journal entry, the melting of two hard drives, and the phones destroyed, and the threats that exactly match the crime.

What doubt?

There was just no "meat" to the defense's closing....none! They just talked around feelings and Mr. Seacat's stories! I really don't think it adds up to anything next to the prosecution's evidence. There is a lot of evidence in this case.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Tough to decide which I like more.. The "hay" of Falk, "baboom" of Tennis or the "eeeeaannnndddd" of Nurmi. Thoughts??

lmao

What do you think was on the computer and phone records that BS would risk wiping them out at work, with an audience, in such a not-so-very-smart-way? How to forge, how to commit the perfect murder...I give up! Wonder if HE was having the affair? Narcissists like to accuse the other of exactly what they are doing.

So you guys that did hear the pro's closing, part 1: was it strong?

It was really strong. The prosecutor went through the timeline with a powerpoint and pointed out which evidence went where. She was thorough and concise. I enjoyed listening and learned quite a few things that I didn't put together from what I had heard of testimony.

I think that all the other times when Vashti wanted a divorce, BS was able to talk her out of it. I think this time she was stronger and was tired of his bs and was going through with the divorce and BS knew this....reason for her murder. JMO

Yeah, he held onto that cell phone the entire time. It is amazing what he says he does while still holding a cell phone.

Yeah, he held onto that cell phone the entire time. It is amazing what he says he does while still holding a cell phone.

Girl, if I try holding my cellphone (Samsung Note II) and do anything else, darn phone falls. For sure.

She needs to hurry up here......she only has 32 minutes. I wonder how many points she is going to cover in that 32 minutes?

Hoping for a verdict tomorrow!

This prosecutor is easy to listen to and follow along. She's doing the best job she's done so far in the closing argument.

Seacat sitting there with his face resting on his hand totally interested in what Prosecution is saying. He must know he is screwed to the wall now. His defense attorney is listening in his chair rocking and bobbing on the camera like he's nodding yes.

Ms. Hanley is just putting it all together for the jury.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back