Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How does this guy support himself?
Do they share custody? Was he always like this? Did just start having Noah on his own?

Anything from Noah’s mom on what he was like when they were together?

Is he A’s uncle on her maternal or paternal side?

<modsnip> :( Praying hard for this Mama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he had plan. Go to MI, get seen there, then head off to CA and dump the vehicle. It does seem he may have been forced to dump it without grabbing everything he wanted. I do think he's playing a game, in his mind, and he's got a whole fantasy tied up in having his son and his niece. I also think he's keeping a close eye on what LE are doing to keep ahead of the situation. I agree with you, I think he's headed north. The vehicle dump was meant to throw off authorities. They need to do a nationwide alert because he's had a 5 day head start and they have no idea where he's headed. Going state by state isn't working, by the time they issue the next alert, he'll be days away in another state. This is a powder keg situation and they need to be found quickly.
I would be curious to know if he has any ties to the area. It’s a place that’s pretty easy to hitch a ride - lots of surfer types with trucks and big vans. It’s also also a mini survivalist/conspiracy theorist hotbed.

How do we think he would have continued on? Bought another car? I wonder what the funds situation is looking like given the filth in the car. That poor boy.

Well, I spent some time down the Slab City rabbit hole. Quite interesting!

I get the vibe that the residents there pretty much have a mind your own business way of life and aren’t the type to contact the authorities on each other.

I really wonder if that would extend to an abducted toddler situation?

Edited to add: Ah yes. I keep forgetting the extent of the ick here, the fact that they are blood related.

Which states have legal teenage marriage at her age?
This guy’s cheese has slid off his cracker.
I would not be surprised if he tries to marry her ASAP. In his mind then it’ll all be ok and legal. This is all my own opinion!

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if he tries to marry her ASAP. In his mind then it’ll all be ok and legal. This is all my own opinion!
Well, wouldn't it still be a crime because they're related? They're uncle and niece. He's the brother of A's father.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean getting married and filing paperwork is another good way to get yourself flagged when you’re on the run and facing kidnapping charges. Is he really that out there? I haven’t been following this case closely, sadly. Just heard of it today because of the car!

I could see Slab City being appealing to him, but if he went through Arizona and ended up in San Clemente he already overshot The Slabs. I think it’s definitely more likely that he headed down to Mexico, it makes much more sense when you look at the general direction. It’s also incredibly easy to walk over the border with no questions asked. It’s a shame the amber alert wasn’t issued asap. If the car was abandoned on the 11 he could literally be anywhere at this point.

Edited to add: Ah yes. I keep forgetting the extent of the ick here, the fact that they are blood related.

Maybe heading to Mexico then?

Pretty easy to cross over without a passport, I'm thinking, but harder to get back.

That TN license plate (and the condition of the car itself) would draw any local's attention. However, the case itself is receiving very little attention. I read it on news.google.com a few days ago, before they were in California and had no idea they were in California.

An uncle/niece sexual relationship is illegal in California.

Lots of scratches and dents on that car, looks like he backed into a bollard at some point. There's a box for a tent, I think, but can't tell if it's empty. Looks like they planned to camp, but left most of their stuff behind.

I'm afraid for these kids.

Mexico is very likely. The good news is that there are cameras recording everyone who walks across the border in San Diego. The Outlet mall also has a lot of cameras throughout. I don't think he intentionally abandoned his car. It looks like a flat spare on the car. The outlets in San Clemente are directly off the 5 freeway (especially when headed south.) I saw a photo that made it seem as though he had been in the military. Anyone know if he was indeed in the military and what branch? There are also several campgrounds a few miles away from where his car was located and a few homeless encampments, as well.

Maybe heading to Mexico then?

Pretty easy to cross over without a passport, I'm thinking, but harder to get back.

That TN license plate (and the condition of the car itself) would draw any local's attention. However, the case itself is receiving very little attention. I read it on news.google.com a few days ago, before they were in California and had no idea they were in California.

An uncle/niece sexual relationship is illegal in California.

Lots of scratches and dents on that car, looks like he backed into a bollard at some point. There's a box for a tent, I think, but can't tell if it's empty. Looks like they planned to camp, but left most of their stuff behind.

I'm afraid for these kids.
Actually, I was just thinking of the fact that in San Clemente specifically- being so close to a huge military base - out of state plates aren’t that out of place because we have families stationed here from all over the country. If the car was parked elsewhere in OC, it might have drawn more attention. The lot at the outlets is HUGE.

Mexico is very likely. The good news is that there are cameras recording everyone who walks across the border in San Diego. The Outlet mall also has a lot of cameras throughout. I don't think he intentionally abandoned his car. It looks like a flat spare on the car. The outlets in San Clemente are directly off the 5 freeway (especially when headed south.) I saw a photo that made it seem as though he had been in the military. Anyone know if he was indeed in the military and what branch? There are also several campgrounds a few miles away from where his car was located and a few homeless encampments, as well.
Ya San Clemente is interesting because there are several angles here. Super close to Mexico, 20 minutes from a huge base, campgrounds near the beach (though these are very popular and can draw a big crowd), strong surf bum culture (I mean this in a nice way - people are really nice and would offer rides without batting an eyelash if you don’t look like a total scary person…).

It was stated earlier in this thread that he spent about a year in the military but was discharged after going AWOL. I don’t know the source of this info, so consider it rumor until we get confirmation.

Digging through his social media I don’t get a military vibe. I think he’s more like a new age/conspiracy theory/anti-government/living off the grid wannabe. I see a somewhat intelligent male who has lost touch with reality.

2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 3 - Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
39-13-304 - Aggravated kidnapping.

39-13-304. Aggravated kidnapping.

(a) Aggravated kidnapping is false imprisonment, as defined in § 39-13-302, committed:

(1) To facilitate the commission of any felony or flight thereafter;

(2) To interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;

(3) With the intent to inflict serious bodily injury on or to terrorize the victim or another;

(4) Where the victim suffers bodily injury; or

(5) While the defendant is in possession of a deadly weapon or threatens the use of a deadly weapon.

(b) (1) Aggravated kidnapping is a Class B felony.

(2) If the offender voluntarily releases the victim alive or voluntarily provides information leading to the victim's safe release, such actions shall be considered by the court as a mitigating factor at the time of sentencing.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591, § 1; T.C.A., § 39-13-301; Acts 1990, ch. 982, § 1.]

39-13-304 - Aggravated kidnapping. :: 2010 Tennessee Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

Would custody count under (2)? Does anyone know? TIA.

I've been following. I've received no amber alert here in So Cal, but since the Subaru has been located, an Amber Alert can't really work for now. Abandoning the car, with all its supplies, certainly wasn't in the plan. I worry about his desperation now, what if he is cornered? I imagine he has a weapon too.
Who knows what his plan was...Mexico or Canada? San Clemente, towards the southern border, red herring? Maybe not because he got so far without detection.
I doubt Canada, because the borders are so tight.

A thought crossed my mind. I have Canadian friends who have sailed from Vancouver down the coast, and are presently in Baja.
Lots of marinas along the coast, and in San Clemente. Could he sneak into a marina and take hostages, force them to sail wherever? Mexico, or north, all the way to in Inland Passage in Alaska?
Probably horribly risky.

Those poor kids, they need to be rescued. asap.

2010 Tennessee Code
39-13-304 - Aggravated kidnapping.
39-13-304. Aggravated kidnapping.
(a) Aggravated kidnapping is false imprisonment, as defined in § 39-13-302, committed:
(1) To facilitate the commission of any felony or flight thereafter;
(2) To interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;
(3) With the intent to inflict serious bodily injury on or to terrorize the victim or another;
(4) Where the victim suffers bodily injury; or
(5) While the defendant is in possession of a deadly weapon or threatens the use of a deadly weapon.
(b) (1) Aggravated kidnapping is a Class B felony.
(2) If the offender voluntarily releases the victim alive or voluntarily provides information leading to the victim's safe release, such actions shall be considered by the court as a mitigating factor at the time of sentencing.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591, § 1; T.C.A., § 39-13-301; Acts 1990, ch. 982, § 1.]

39-13-304 - Aggravated kidnapping. :: 2010 Tennessee Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia
Would custody count under (2)? Does anyone know? TIA.
What about Especially Aggravated Kidnapping? TBI posted this on Twitter yesterday:
https://twitter.com/tbinvestigation/status/1460678589939077138?s=21
CLARIFICATION: Jake Clare faces a upgraded charge of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping, not Aggravated Kidnapping, as earlier reported.

Last edited:
2019 Tennessee Code
§ 39-13-305. Especially aggravated kidnapping.

Universal Citation: TN Code § 39-13-305 (2019)
  • (a) Especially aggravated kidnapping is false imprisonment, as defined in § 39-13-302:
    • (1) Accomplished with a deadly weapon or by display of any article used or fashioned to lead the victim to reasonably believe it to be a deadly weapon;
    • (2) Where the victim was under the age of thirteen (13) at the time of the removal or confinement;
    • (3) Committed to hold the victim for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage; or
    • (4) Where the victim suffers serious bodily injury.
  • (b)
    • (1) Especially aggravated kidnapping is a Class A felony.
    • (2) If the offender voluntarily releases the victim alive or voluntarily provides information leading to the victim's safe release, such actions shall be considered by the court as a mitigating factor at the time of sentencing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.
Tennessee Code § 39-13-305 (2019) - Especially aggravated kidnapping. :: 2019 Tennessee Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

Hopefully, it is the age of Noah, that brings "especially" into play. I'm not in the legal field. JMO.

It was stated earlier in this thread that he spent about a year in the military but was discharged after going AWOL. I don’t know the source of this info, so consider it rumor until we get confirmation.

Digging through his social media I don’t get a military vibe. I think he’s more like a new age/conspiracy theory/anti-government/living off the grid wannabe. I see a somewhat intelligent male who has lost touch with reality.
Thank you.
I've been following. I've received no amber alert here in So Cal, but since the Subaru has been located, an Amber Alert can't really work for now. Abandoning the car, with all its supplies, certainly wasn't in the plan. I worry about his desperation now, what if he is cornered? I imagine he has a weapon too.
Who knows what his plan was...Mexico or Canada? San Clemente, towards the southern border, red herring? Maybe not because he got so far without detection.
I doubt Canada, because the borders are so tight.

A thought crossed my mind. I have Canadian friends who have sailed from Vancouver down the coast, and are presently in Baja.
Lots of marinas along the coast, and in San Clemente. Could he sneak into a marina and take hostages, force them to sail wherever? Mexico, or north, all the way to in Inland Passage in Alaska?
Probably horribly risky.

Those poor kids, they need to be rescued. asap.
It wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility for him to walk down to Dana Point Harbor (the closest "marina" to San Clemente) about 5 miles north of the Outlets. It is a rather small harbor compared to those in San Diego, Newport and Los Angeles.

I ran the case by my husband and his reaction was…he’s heading to Canada. The proximity to Mexico is to get people to look South, while he heads north.
I agree with this. I would imagine he is trying to get north back home to hide. through Canada to Alaska imo. He should be being looked for through Cali/Oregon/Washington.

I hate this monster so much. He has done so much damage to such young innocent minds. These are the monsters I hate the most. leave children alone.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE
Back