Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like he was fairly prepared, wonder what went wrong to make him abandon his car? Too much exposure? JMO I would look north. I think he would have a better shot hiding out in Alaska. He would sure stand out in Mexico. Though leaving his car close to the border would be a good way to throw people off his trail. JMO

Ive thought the same thing about Alaska

FoxNashville on Twitter
#SHARE, NEW PHOTOS Noah Clare, 3, has been missing from Gallatin since Nov. 6. An AMBER Alert is active in Tennessee and Arizona after a possible sighting. LATEST: AMBER Alert issued for boy in Tennessee & Arizona: Suspect vehicle found in California | WZTV (fox17.com)
FEWFqnaWUAk9cv3
FEWFqnXXEAI04zp
FEWFrfeWQAMnpoX

4:26 PM · Nov 16, 2021·TweetDeck

He's so stinkin adorable. Those curls!
t4516.gif
the curls are absolutely adorable. Reminds me of my kids when they were little. I pray they are getting close.

NOV 16, 2021
‘Just find my baby!’: Gallatin mother makes desperate plea for missing 3-year-old son | WATE 6 On Your Side
[...]

“It’s been torture. It’s been a nightmare,” said Amanda Ennis, Noah’s mom. “It’s something that I would never wish my worst enemy to go through.”

Ennis and her family have pushed for an AMBER alert to be issued since Noah’s disappearance, but investigators said the case did not meet the established criteria for issuing an AMBER alert.

“There’s a lot of bureaucratic red tape involved,” said Adam Ennis, Amanda’s brother, and Noah’s uncle. “We hope that it’s on everyone’s phone in a state where he may be…some people aren’t on social media.”

[...]

Amanda is now hopeful and making a desperate plea. “Find him please – Just find my baby!”

[...]

JC was also running a spirituality and self-improvement style group called YOuniversal Awakenings. He seems to have deleted the FB presence but the Insta is there (locked up) and the YouTube account is still live.

He also made numerous posts on FB groups with a similar theme, including requests for financial help in his custodial battle with his son’s mother. Several women have made comments on FB groups that he tried to befriend them and was looking for donations. I wouldn’t be surprised if he managed to find someone willing to help him through these networks. Someone somewhere might have found him quite plausible and wanted to help. No offence to anyone into such things, but these groups often attract some very vulnerable people.

JC personal Insta: Login • Instagram

JC Youniversal Awakening: Login • Instagram

JC YA YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCdMUVZugQF8J1-K0qRTbQeA

From what I’ve seen and read I think JC is an exploitative and manipulative charlatan. As well as an abductor and groomer of youngsters, of course. I hope he has the good sense to drop these children somewhere safe. I worry that his ego won’t allow any sort of backing down though.

NOV 16, 2021
Families of missing 3-year-old respond to Amber Alert (14news.com)
[...]

“When the Amber alert went out for Noah, I mean everybody, both families probably broke down and cried,” JH said. Myself included.”

He said the alert helps by ensuring anyone with a phone knows that Jacob and the kids need to be found.

[...]

While they’re still missing, police revealed Tuesday that the car they’re believed to have been traveling in was spotted in Arizona and then found in San Clemente, California.

[...]

The alert comes along with an added charge of aggravated kidnapping against Jacob, which is linked with Noah’s disappearance.

Noah’s mother AE said what she cares about is seeing that her son is safe.

“I just pray that he keeps Noah safe until he is back home with me,” she said. “More than anything I pray that he’s okay.”

[...]

“It’s kind of been a bunch of dead end leads all week since they’ve found the car really,” she said.

JH said he wants to urge A to let someone know where she is, and that she can help see everyone home safely.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
So this car was issued citations for two days and impounded for an additional 3 days? This is ridiculous. We need to have a better system of communication.
Hopefully someone will remember them in the area.
Why would he leave the stuff in the trunk behind? I wonder if he had to dump the car in a hurry. Were there security cameras where the car was found, to see what he did after leaving it?
It looked like he had Great Value brand infant milk in the trunk, which is a Walmart brand. I wonder when and where he picked that up from.

JC was also running a spirituality and self-improvement style group called YOuniversal Awakenings. He seems to have deleted the FB presence but the Insta is there (locked up) and the YouTube account is still live.

And it seems like he's the prepper/off the grid sort. Has anyone considered Slab City? I'm pretty sure they have folks there that would enjoy this sort of new age stuff, not to mention the type that would be of sovereign citizen/anti-government types who could relate to Mr Clare's situation.

Also, there's word that they once hosted 44 fugitives back in 2019. (source: Operation Valley Grinch arrests 44 fugitives)

Last edited:
And it seems like he's the prepper/off the grid sort. Has anyone considered Slab City? I'm pretty sure they have folks there that would enjoy this sort of new age stuff, not to mention the type that would be of sovereign citizen/anti-government types who could relate to Mr Clare's situation.

Also, there's word that they once hosted 44 fugitives back in 2019. (source: Operation Valley Grinch arrests 44 fugitives)

I’m thinking along the same lines, though he’s likely to be more remote/hidden than Slab City. Just FYI, during Operation Valley Grinch, only 4 of the fugitives were arrested in Slab City. The operation covered a broader area of the Imperial Valley.

Don’t know if this has been posted before. Here is Jake Clare’s FB page: Log in or sign up to view

Notice:
Studied at University of Holistic Theology
Says he’s from Anchorage, Alaska

I suspect he’s into QAnon and conspiracy theories… Wonder if he has an underground network helping him right now.
Some more of his socials:
YouTube: YOUniversal Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMUVZugQF8J1-K0qRTbQeA

InstaGram: youniversal_awakening
Jake Clare
Meditation Instructor
Life Coach
Helping Us To Become Our Higher Selves
Raising Worldwide Conciousness
Freeing Our True Talent.
Login • Instagram

Last edited:
I’m thinking along the same lines, though he’s likely to be more remote/hidden than Slab City. Just FYI, during Operation Valley Grinch, only 4 of the fugitives were arrested in Slab City. The operation covered a broader area of the Imperial Valley.

Thank you for the clarification. 4 fugitives in a small community still seems a lot though, but I still shouldn't be shocked by all this.

He also made numerous posts on FB groups with a similar theme, including requests for financial help in his custodial battle with his son’s mother. Several women have made comments on FB groups that he tried to befriend them and was looking for donations. I wouldn’t be surprised if he managed to find someone willing to help him through these networks. Someone somewhere might have found him quite plausible and wanted to help. No offence to anyone into such things, but these groups often attract some very vulnerable people.

JC personal Insta: Login • Instagram

JC Youniversal Awakening: Login • Instagram

JC YA YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCdMUVZugQF8J1-K0qRTbQeA
How does this guy support himself?
Do they share custody? Was he always like this? Did just start having Noah on his own?

Anything from Noah’s mom on what he was like when they were together?

Is he A’s uncle on her maternal or paternal side?

Sounds like he had plan. Go to MI, get seen there, then head off to CA and dump the vehicle. It does seem he may have been forced to dump it without grabbing everything he wanted. I do think he's playing a game, in his mind, and he's got a whole fantasy tied up in having his son and his niece. I also think he's keeping a close eye on what LE are doing to keep ahead of the situation. I agree with you, I think he's headed north. The vehicle dump was meant to throw off authorities. They need to do a nationwide alert because he's had a 5 day head start and they have no idea where he's headed. Going state by state isn't working, by the time they issue the next alert, he'll be days away in another state. This is a powder keg situation and they need to be found quickly.

Seeing all the MRE's in the towed car I would think he might be ex military
This area is local to me. Camp Pendleton is a stones throw away from San Clemente, but it feels like if you’re on the lam, being near a military base with check ins and the like is not a bright idea. We are also an hour and a half from the border.

I can’t understand the lack of interest in this case? Even here at Websleuths it’s not generating that much interest IMHO.
The lack of coverage about the case is disturbing, although it has picked up some since the Amber Alert was issued. I feel so bad for the families of Noah and A...if LE had issued an Amber Alert right after they were reported missing, they would most likely be home by now. The fact that the case got virtually no national coverage gave JC a huge head start in his cross-country journey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back