Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, this is just making me feel sick seeing the car abandoned.

I agree. It certainly appears he was planning for something off grid. The supplies are now all in the car.
I am hopeful that they are hunkered nearby and LE will locate and recover N and A safely in the coming hours.

Last edited:
They could be on a train! They may have purposely ditched the car, don't need a car seat on a train. San Clemente has 3 train lines: Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, Metrolinks Orange County Line and Inland Empire-Orange County Line. San Clemente also has free trolley service, I don't know where it goes.

Especially with all the things left behind. Hoping someone sees them. I'm going to bet he's shaved his beard. And her hair may be a different color. IMO they went to MI to get help from family and stock up, and then headed to CA. Question is, where would they go now? I can't find any connections he has in CA.
Would it be feasible that he could take a boat to Mexico? San Clemente, CA is an ocean city, but it seems so far, unless he chartered something.

They could be on a train! They may have purposely ditched the car, don't need a car seat on a train. San Clemente has 3 train lines: Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, Metrolinks Orange County Line and Inland Empire-Orange County Line. San Clemente also has free trolley service, I don't know where it goes.
I like the train option better than the boat! I still think he's headed to Mexico. I just hope they didn't get there.

So from where they found the car, possibly abandoned 2 or 3 days ago, would they head for Mexico? or maybe Hawaii or Alaska? I know nothing about travel restrictions/requirements, especially when kids are involved. Assuming he is trying to take them out of the country, of course. JMO MOO

Amber Alert for Noah Clare: Subaru linked to search for missing 3-year-old found in California

........NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Subaru Legacy that was reportedly being driven by Jacob “Jake” Clare, father of 3-year-old Noah Clare has been found in California.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tweeted out Tuesday afternoon that the vehicle had been found in San Clemente, California. Photos from TBI show both the interior and exterior of the car are in filthy conditions.

Some of the items found inside the Subaru include packaged meals, instant milk, blankets, and clothing. TBI is requesting California’s help with getting the word out about the case..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back