Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Attachments

• 4790E856-B7F9-400F-8309-60819E1EAA81.jpeg
    4790E856-B7F9-400F-8309-60819E1EAA81.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 131
  • A8C0C472-EEBE-4B25-A42F-0F9053580125.jpeg
    A8C0C472-EEBE-4B25-A42F-0F9053580125.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 9F3E73A7-A1E4-480C-953E-CA8E5AABAFB1.jpeg
    9F3E73A7-A1E4-480C-953E-CA8E5AABAFB1.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 110
From the pictures it looks like he stocked up on MREs but then left them in the car...I wonder if that means they had to switch over to a smaller vehicle so they left stuff behind?
My guess is he had to ditch the car in a hurry because of the Amber Alert. They could be on foot. That car in the pics has a flat tire and there is a burner phone box in there. Looks like he left the car seat and most everything else. He may be in fight or flight mode at this point. Really worried about the kids! Lord, please keep them safe! This guy seems REALLY unstable.

ETA: JMO MOO

My guess is he had to ditch the car in a hurry because of the Amber Alert. They could be on foot. That car in the pics has a flat tire and there is a burner phone box in there. Looks like he left the car seat and most everything else. He may be in fight or flight mode at this point. Really worried about the kids! Lord, please keep them safe! This guy seems REALLY unstable.

They'd be pretty noticeable on foot, so hopefully someone in the area where the car was found saw something and can give LE something to work with.

Question is - When and where was the car found?....

This article states the car was found at 3:30pm today. It doesn't state where.
SUV involved in Amber Alert for missing Tennessee boy found in California
From the same article posted in your quote:
UPDATE: The Subaru Jake Clare may be driving was last seen, in the past week, in Arizona.

That changes my timeline that it was just ditched today. :( Now we don't know when he ditched the car or how far they may have gotten since...

ETA: While I 100% respect the Amber Alert process, I wish this one could have gone out sooner.

UPDATE: The Subaru Jake Clare may be driving was last seen, in the past week, in Arizona.

That changes my timeline that it was just ditched today. :( Now we don't know when he ditched the car or how far they may have gotten since...
They could literally be anywhere by now. I really wish they had issued an Amber Alert when the two kids were first reported missing.

ETA: While I 100% respect the Amber Alert process, I wish this one could have gone out sooner.
Possibly 5 or 6 days ago would have been helpful.

Ugh, this is just making me feel sick seeing the car abandoned.
Especially with all the things left behind. Hoping someone sees them. I'm going to bet he's shaved his beard. And her hair may be a different color. IMO they went to MI to get help from family and stock up, and then headed to CA. Question is, where would they go now? I can't find any connections he has in CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back