Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is OK to post the link for the official public FB group that is run by Noah's mother, uncle and family. It is up to date with all of the latest news.

Bring Noah & A Home SAFE

Mods: I'm reporting for official approval.
Oh gosh, that letter. Living in her room? Was she homeschooled? Didn’t have anyone? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
NOV 15, 2021
Family frustrated as search for Gallatin child continues (newschannel5.com)
[...]

... Beaver Dam Police Department Lt. Tommy Phelps submitted the facts of the case to Kentucky State Police, noting Jacob Clare purchased the car they were last seen in Tennessee.

[...]

"He has a ton of family and friends up in Michigan on both sides of the family," Noah Clare's mother Amanda Ennis said. "His entire side of the family is Michigan, her mom Jamie, is from Michigan. So, just a lot of contacts up there."

[...]

"It makes me mad, it makes me sad. Angry, frustration because, both of them," Amanda Ennis said. "There should be an Amber Alert for both of them. The fact that it's not — it's just Jake is taking them further and further away as each day goes by. I think the laws, the statutes for an Amber alert need to be changed, immediately."

The family is further frustrated police haven't sought an Amber Alert for A, because Phelps said she "willingly" left. In notes to her family, Phelps said A iterated she was going on an adventure. She is now classified as missing and endangered, Phelps said.

[...]

"The leads are frustrating," Phelps said. "Some of them were promising, but nothing has come out of them. She’s been updated from missing to missing and endangered because she’s epileptic, and she did not bring her medicine There has to be some change in the facts of the case for it to be an Amber Alert."

[...]

Police: Children kidnapped out of state may be in northern Michigan
Michigan State Police did not specify what indicates they may be in Michigan or why they are traveling to that area. No special alerts had been issued for the children in Michigan by Monday morning.

NOV 15, 2021
Search continues for missing Gallatin boy, TBI explains what warrants AMBER alerts | News | wsmv.com
[...]

"I'm not exactly sure how the weather is up there. It's getting cold here. I would imagine Michigan is pretty frigid this time of the year. So, with them potentially living in a car, traveling in the car a lot. That's not good for anyone let alone a 3-year-old child," Adam Ennis, Noah's uncle said he's concerned for both Noah and A’s safety, especially since A has been diagnosed with epilepsy and left home without her medication.

[...]

"Bring these kids home man," Adam Ennis said. "You've torn a little boy from his warm home where his mother and his grandmother are and mentally you've done some damage. Don't make it worse for him, don't make it worse for yourself. Do the right thing. Bring these kids home."

[...]

... Noah's family is hoping this will be elevated to an Amber Alert soon. "Because that would send a push notification to everybody's phone in America so that everyone would be aware of the situation and the seriousness of it," explained Adam Ennis.

[...]

Unfortunately sometimes I think people see they're related and brush it off. Just something I've noticed locally when there have been Amber alerts and the like.. if a parent is the one who took the child, many comments usually downplay the situation. Not saying that's appropriate, but I do wonder if that's why this one doesn't seem to be blowing up as much compared to a stranger abduction.

I'm especially concerned about these kiddos based on the info about inappropriate messages between A and her uncle. Not good.

I hope the leads in Michigan pan out and they're found safely soon.

NOV 15, 2021
Kidnapped children reportedly spotted in Michigan, police say Amber Alert coming soon - News 40 | WNKY Television
[...]

A’s uncle, JH, said he has strong reason to believe that Jake’s family members in Michigan are helping him stay hidden.

“If there’s any family members that are helping Jake like we believe they are, then I would ask that they put everything aside and think about the health and safety of the two kids that are with them,” said Hock. “Living a life on the run is not a life for any child.”

Beaver Dam Police Chief Mike Allen said to News 40 Monday afternoon that authorities were currently working on releasing a kidnapping warrant which would issue an Amber Alert.

[...]

NOV 15, 2021
Family of missing Gallatin boy and his cousin push for AMBER Alerts to be issued | WKRN News 2
[...]

“We’re trying to get the AMBER Alert pushed up,” said Noah’s uncle, AE. “With it being two children from two different states, they’ve gotta treat it separately, unfortunately, which for Noah’s case they don’t believe he’s in any danger. But with the history Noah has with his mental instability, everyone knows that kid is in danger.”

Adam said an AMBER Alert has not been issued out of Kentucky for Amber because she was not abducted so it does not meet all the criteria.

“The one that is not being met, is her being kidnapped since she left on her own will technically; that’s not a box that’s checked off,” Adam said. “Honestly, I think that’s something that needs to be changed.”

[...]

“Though we cannot discuss the specific reasons why, we’ve determined, for now, this case does not meet the established criteria for issuing an AMBER alert.”

“We need the AMBER alert; that’s what’s going to help bring these kids home,” Amanda said.

[...]

Michigan State Police said AC, 16, and Noah Clare, 3, were reported missing on Nov. 7.
Noah has been kidnapped from Kentucky, and Amber from Tennessee.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the missing children do not meet the criteria to issue an amber alert, however there is an Endangered Child Alert issued for Noah (A is from Kentucky, so they can't issue it for her).

Authorities said Jacob Clare is likely driving a sliver Subaru Outback with Tennessee tag 42MY10 with several distinctive stickers on it.

I think he is getting help in staying off the grid in Northern Michigan.

moo
I agree. There needs to be a huge media push in Northern Michigan. With him kidnapping children in 2 states and traveling to/through several others, this should be raised to the federal level. Is the FBI involved?

He should face federal charges and so should anyone who is helping him. Maybe if that message gets out, his family will stop helping.

NOV 15, 2021 updated NOV 16, 2021
TN toddler, KY teen kidnapped, taken across state lines, police say (newsnationnow.com)
[...]

“He is a dangerous man and his mental state right now is not a place where you need to have children,” said JH, AC’s uncle.

AC’s mother, JB, said on Monday’s “NewsNation Prime” that Jacob Clare may have coerced her daughter.

“Jake made it seem like unless he was around, she was not happy,” JB said. “Before him, she used to be happy all the time, then he came around and worked his sick twisted stuff, and when he was gone, she went into her room all the time and wasn’t very happy anymore.”

JB’s partner, R.C., said he intercepted texts from Jacob Clare to AC that he called “highly inappropriate.”

[...]

I agree. There needs to be a huge media push in Northern Michigan. With him kidnapping children in 2 states and traveling to/through several others, this should be raised to the federal level. Is the FBI involved?

He should face federal charges and so should anyone who is helping him. Maybe if that message gets out, his family will stop helping.

Taking two minors across states lines surely makes it federal? Wonder if the CARD team has been brought in yet?

Lost of remote areas in MI he could go off grid, lots of cabins and vacation homes and forest.

I hope he comes to his senses and at the very least, drops off the kids somewhere.

moo

This is a random thought but along with having connections in Michigan,I wonder if there have been any trips to recreational dispensaries there. A is said to be without her epilepsy medication for seizures, I know quite a few parents who use CBD or medical marijuana instead of prescribed medication to manage seizures for their children.

@TBInvestigation

Update: New developments from our investigation and an upgraded charge to Aggravated Kidnapping have us upgrading the alert for #NoahClare to a Tennessee AMBER Alert.
CLARIFICATION: Jake Clare faces a upgraded charge of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping, not Aggravated Kidnapping, as earlier reported.
Jake Clare may be driving a 2005 silver or grey Subaru Legacy, with Tennessee tag 42MY10. It now appears the vehicle no longer has stickers on the back of it, as was earlier noted.
FEVVYJuXIAUGMYL

Have you seen this child? Noah Clare
https://twitter.com/AMBERAlert
p62037.jpg

Last edited:
@TBInvestigation

Update: New developments from our investigation and an upgraded charge to Aggravated Kidnapping have us upgrading the alert for #NoahClare to a Tennessee AMBER Alert.
Great news! I think now that they are looking into any physical contact and grooming prior to A turning 16 is key in obtaining felony warrants, etc. Also, if they have any reason to believe he has a weapon. Hope these kids get home safe and soon.

JC is not well in the head. This is an extremely dangerous situation. It is hard for me to believe any family members would help him hide two children, when this search has gotten so much bigger. I’m very worried for these kiddos. :(

Great news! I think now that they are looking into any physical contact and grooming prior to A turning 16 is key in obtaining felony warrants, etc. Also, if they have any reason to believe he has a weapon. Hope these kids get home safe and soon.
Replying to my own post. I actually see now that it appears the Aggravated Kidnapping pertains only to Noah. ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back