Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@mspnorthernmi
Kidnap victims may be in northern Michigan. https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIMSP/2021/11/15/file_attachments/1995248/TWITTER%20Kidnapping%2071-4179-21.pdf

https://www.wxyz.com/news/msp-teen-...-tennessee-may-be-headed-to-northern-michigan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Date: November 15, 2021
GAYLORD, MI. The Michigan State Police (MSP) Gaylord Post has been requested to assist law enforcement agencies in Tennessee and Kentucky in locating a kidnapped 16-year-old female, A, and 3-year-old male, Noah Clare. They were abducted by a family member, 32-year-old Jacob Clare of Beaver Dam, KY, and possibly enroute or in northern Michigan near Harbor Springs. A was kidnapped in Kentucky and Noah Clare was kidnapped in Tennessee. They were reported missing on November 7, 2021.
Clare is believed to be driving a silver Subaru Outback with Tennessee registration plates. Anyone knowing his whereabouts or has seen him, or the children are asked to call Gaylord Area Regional Dispatch at 989-732-5141 or call 911.

Attachments

• 1C5C8081-86E3-40DF-9851-908991B23E79.jpeg
    1C5C8081-86E3-40DF-9851-908991B23E79.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 7A5C1E23-D595-4611-B553-049000270FAA.jpeg
    7A5C1E23-D595-4611-B553-049000270FAA.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Kidnap victims may be in northern Michigan.

Awesome! *sarcasm*
I did listen to a podcast that talked about them formerly living in Northern Michigan. I did some digging and guessed it would be Pellston. I was off by about 45 minutes.

NOV 15, 2021
Police classify missing Kentucky teen girl as Endangered | WKRN News 2
Police have upgraded a case involving a missing 16-year-old girl from Kentucky to an Endangered Missing child.

A was last seen on Nov. 5 but was initially named a runaway. ...

[...]

Kidnapped teen, young boy believed to be en route to northern Michigan | WWMT
At this time, it is believed the trio could possibly be en route or in northern Michigan near Harbor Springs.

According to investigators, A was kidnapped in Kentucky and Noah was kidnapped in Tennessee.

beeea43f-8f54-4763-a854-05263300bce5-medium16x9_Claresuspectvehicle.JPG

A picture of the silver Subaru Outback that Jacob Clare could be driving with two kidnapped children inside. (Michigan State Police photo)

Police searching for teen, 3-year-old abducted by family member | News | wnem.com
Michigan State Police are helping authorities in Tennessee and Kentucky find a kidnapped teenager and child believed to be taken by a family member.

@MSPNorthernMI on Twitter
TWITTER Kidnapping 71-4179-21.pdf (govdelivery.com)
6:13 AM · Nov 15, 2021·Twitter Web App

Poor girl, she's probably dealing with a real wake up call by now! On the run, with a 3 yr old and probably not much money is a far cry from what the dreamy "adventure" sounded like it was going to be.

I pray they are found today! Do we know why they're thought to be in Michigan? Was there a sighting?

Authorities in Kentucky and Tennessee enlisted the assistance of the Michigan State Police’s Gaylord branch in helping to find the children. Their alleged kidnapper is believed to be en route to, or has already arrived in, Northern Michigan, and may be in the area of Harbor Springs.

Alleged kidnapper of boy, teenage girl may be taking them to Northern Michigan, police say

Police say 3-year-old Noah Clare and 16-year-old AC either may be in Michigan now or on their way to the Harbor Springs area in Emmett County. They likely are with 32-year-old Jacob Clare, who is related to the children but does not have legal custody of them.
Police: Children kidnapped out of state may be in northern Michigan

Finally! Upgraded from "runaway"?!?! "Kidnapped teen" from the newer headline is more appropriate. This situation is incensing me! It's incest a crime? How is the FBI not involved in this as in "transportation of a minor across state lines for sexual purposes" - also a crime. This is her biological uncle! There is proof of his intent. I'm glad MI State Police are joining in and there is some traction towards treating this like what it actually is. The only possible good reason I can see for the early caution is that the parents and family didn't want the true situation in the media because of how hard it would be when A came home. Her parents do seem like good and caring people so it seems as if she will have love and support when she gets home.

I look forward to seeing her name changed to initials and "arrest" in the thread title.

NOV 15, 2021
Police classify missing Kentucky teen girl as Endangered | WKRN News 2
Police have upgraded a case involving a missing 16-year-old girl from Kentucky to an Endangered Missing child.

AC was last seen on Nov. 5 but was initially named a runaway. ...

[...]

Kidnapped teen, young boy believed to be en route to northern Michigan | WWMT
At this time, it is believed the trio could possibly be en route or in northern Michigan near Harbor Springs.

According to investigators, A was kidnapped in Kentucky and Noah was kidnapped in Tennessee.

beeea43f-8f54-4763-a854-05263300bce5-medium16x9_Claresuspectvehicle.JPG

A picture of the silver Subaru Outback that Jacob Clare could be driving with two kidnapped children inside. (Michigan State Police photo)

Police searching for teen, 3-year-old abducted by family member | News | wnem.com
Michigan State Police are helping authorities in Tennessee and Kentucky find a kidnapped teenager and child believed to be taken by a family member.

@MSPNorthernMI on Twitter
TWITTER Kidnapping 71-4179-21.pdf (govdelivery.com)
6:13 AM · Nov 15, 2021·Twitter Web App

ETA - thanks for the facebook account. He comes across as kind of self-obsessed to me. The repeated postings asking for votes for "legendary dad bod" seem a little off, immature to me.

Sharing with my Michigan friends (and Texas friends)

im assuming his FB can be listed? Self reported to moderator just to be sure. So far this is the only social media I’ve looked at and it’s scary how “normal”, for his age in today’s world, he seems and he’s turned into a kidnapping creep.

ETA again - these families had to work SO HARD to get an amber alert. I do not see why - such a clear cut case - silver lining is both of these children seems to have a great home to come home to. Soon I hope!

I think it is OK to post the link for the official public FB group that is run by Noah's mother, uncle and family. It is up to date with all of the latest news.

Bring Noah & A Home SAFE

Mods: I'm reporting for official approval.

Sharing with my Michigan friends (and Texas friends)

im assuming his FB can be listed? Self reported to moderator just to be sure. So far this is the only social media I’ve looked at and it’s scary how “normal”, for his age in today’s world, he seems and he’s turned into a kidnapping creep.

I definitely have some questions......

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1460314624256000014

We know you have questions about the ongoing search for #NoahClare. While we can’t answer all of them, since this is an ongoing case, we can offer the following facts.
At the request of@GallatinPolice TBI issued an Endangered Child Alert for Noah Clare on November 9th.
The three-year-old may be in the custody of Jacob Clare, who faces a charge of Custodial Interference. The two may be traveling in a silver or grey Subaru Outback.
Initially, TBI listed Noah Clare as missing on our website on November 8th.

When@GallatinPolice secured a warrant charging Jacob Clare with Custodial Interference, we elevated the alert to an Endangered Child Alert, using social media to raise awareness of the case.
TBI continues to review every known fact about Noah’s disappearance. Though we cannot discuss the specific reasons why, we’ve determined, for now, this case does not meet the established criteria for issuing an AMBER Alert.

Our counterparts in KY have worked to raise awareness of #AC’s disappearance. TBI has not issued an alert for the 16-year-old because we have no reason to believe she’s recently been in TN, and, therefore, we have no jurisdiction to issue an alert related to her
Like every state, hundreds of children go missing in TN every month. That’s why we have a system in place, built around clearly defined criteria, to raise awareness of cases in relation to the specific concern for each child’s well-being.

We aggressively pursue every tip we receive and work with local, state, and federal partners to locate missing individuals. We’ll continue to do so in this, and every, missing persons case. To report a tip, call 1-800-TBI-FIND or email TipsToTBI@tn.gov.
We appreciate your concern about #NoahClare and thank you for helping us to spread the word about his disappearance. We'll continue to do what we can to work with our law enforcement partners to locate him as soon as possible.

I’m not understanding how a 16 year old girl, without her seizure medication, on the run with a grown man, is not considered in danger.

Very confused as to why there is no Amber Alert.

MOO
And who goes to a Peanut Festival when they’re running from LE? Not saying I believe the sighting was really A but still…. Praying for a happy outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back