GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My God. This is disguting. I mean, HE is disgusting. He abused not only one but, at least, three - did I read that right? - young girls. And he should have been somewhat of a "father figure" to them. How disgusting. This is a pattern and LE needs to check if he was with other women that had children from previous relationships.

Jeff's article:
York’s arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious disappearance of his wife
“I am confused. I do not think Rosi could just leave because she is very attached to her children,” said Claudia Reinoso, Hernandez’s sister, who lives in the Dominican Republic. “She loves them and it’s been too long. It seems suspicious that Rosi has not returned for her children.”

When Reinoso learned of the charges against York, she was shocked.

“I cannot believe Daniel would do that,” she said. “I always thought Daniel was a good man and step-father.”
When Reinoso asked York about her sister’s disappearance, he replied: “I have not heard from my wife. I really do not know what to say.

“The kids are doing good. (I’m) trying to be the best I can for them.”

In another message, York told Reinoso he believes his wife simply “moved to another city.”

“I know she has done this many times. Just not for this long,” York said. “Rosi knows the kids are loved and cared for and are with many family members of mine.

“I thought she might be in the Dominican Republic,” York added. “I know she needs this time for herself.”
Comstock said one of Hernandez’s family members in New Jersey is interested in seeking custody of the children.

Now let's find Rosselys!

I'm the news editor of the Commonwealth Journal in Somerset, Ky. Daniel York is in custody here in the Pulaski County Detention Center charged with third-degree rape. KSP is horrible at sharing information and slow as molasses. We don't have any info on AF. Any word out there?

From one Kentucky resident to another... Thank you for sharing info here at Websleuths!

My confidence in the abilities of the KSP has been (to say the least) waning.

I'm looking forward to more reports from you/Commonwealth Journal!

:mad: Demented soul less, scum! How dare he? Where is his wife? What did he do to her? I don't think she left her daughter's in that dangerous situation when she knew it was dangerous and got a restraining order.

Updated inmate summary attached. Charges addded. Now, we‘ve got:
(BBM)

RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
Offense date: 2018-03-15
Court date: Jun 1 2018 9:00AM
Bond type: No bond

RAPE, 1ST DEGREE - VICTIM <12 YEARS OF AGE
Offense date: 2017-01-31
Court date: Jun 6 2018 9:00AM

INCEST - VICTIM U/12 YOA OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY
Court date: -
Bond type: -

INCEST - FORCIBLE COMPULSION/INCAPABLE OF CONSENT OR U/18 YOA

CULTIVATE IN MARIJUANA (5 PLANTS OR MORE) 1ST OFF
Offense date: 2018-05-31

POSS OF MARIJUANA
Offense date: 2018-05-31

UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR, 1ST - ILLEGAL SEX ACT, U/16 YOA
Court date: Jun 4 2018 9:00AM
Bond type: Cash
Bond amt: 1000000.00

KIDNAPPING-MINOR
Bond type: Cash
Bond amt: 1000000.00

Attachments

• InmatePrintViewReport.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
From one Kentucky resident to another... Thank you for sharing info here at Websleuths!

My confidence in the abilities of the KSP has been (to say the least) waning.

I'm looking forward to more reports from you/Commonwealth Journal!

I would also like to thank Jeff for taking this case seriously. So many of us were concerned that no one cared about these children. Now...where is their mother?!!

PULASKI COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18)-- A man has been arrested in connection to a missing juvenile case from earlier this year.

Kentucky State Police say Daniel York, 50, of Florida, was arrested Thursday following a tip that led detectives to a residence located on KY HWY 461 in Pulaski County.

After obtaining a search warrant, police found 15-year-old A F, of Monticello, who had been missing from her foster home since March 14. She was unharmed.

Also found inside the residence were six cultivated marijuana plants along with suspected processed marijuana.

York was lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center in reference to an outstanding arrest warrant. He is facing numerous charges, including rape, incest, and possession of marijuana.
Her mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez is still missing without a trace In September 2016, Rosselys Felix Hernandez claimed in court documents that her husband was being physically abusive and might be engaged in an inappropriate relationship with her teenage daughter. A Broward County judge granted her request for a temporary restraining order. Hernandez, 31, was last seen in Jupiter late in 2016.

Shortly after Hernandez vanished, Daniel Paul York packed up her three children and moved to Monticello, Ky., about 100 miles southwest of Lexington

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Charged With Kidnapping, Rape And Incest In Pulaski Co.
Neighbors tell LEX 18 that they had no idea she was even at the home. The teen told police she had been there for two and a half months.
"Never seen her, never seen her at all. It's kind of spooky to know that people can hide and fool you like that," said neighbor Jennifer Spiegel.
"It blows my mind because he was so nice. He put brakes on my car, doesn't cuss, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. He was an evangelist, a really nice guy," said Spiegel.
York declined to speak with LEX 18 from the Pulaski County Jail.

Video associated with that article above:

You can see where they lived for the past 2 1/2 months 5211 KY State Highway 461. AF was found hidden in a closet. She told LE that she had had sexual relations while in captivity and prior to captivity. The way the arrest warrant is worded (they show part of the page on screen) it sounds like she had told LE about the abuse before she was taken. I presume that is why DPY lost custody of the children.

You can see where they lived for the past 2 1/2 months 5211 KY State Highway 461. AF was found hidden in a closet. She told LE that she had had sexual relations while in captivity and prior to captivity. The way the arrest warrant is worded (they show part of the page on screen) it sounds like she had told LE about the abuse before she was taken. I presume that is why DPY lost custody of the children.

Good thing the state did such a good job protecting a child whose mother went missing after filing an order of protection and the chikd reported abuse, herself. Big ole eyeroll.

NEW: Estranged husband of woman last seen in Jupiter facing new charges

According to a criminal complaint, the 15-year-old girl told Kentucky State Police in February that York sexually assaulted her three times. A note was found on the girl’s phone, apparently from York, discussing the possibility of having a baby together and naming the child by combining the first names of York and the victim.

Oh no no no no no

God Almighty, I hope little A. is not pregnant with this monster's baby.

Every piece of information that comes out is worse and worse. This little girl probably knows what DPY did with her mother and was scared for her own life. Even before she was kidnapped and held captive did she have anyone she could turn to?

On Friday: “$215,000?” York responded incredulously when Judge Slone asked if he had any questions. “What happens now?”

Sounds like at first he thought it was no big deal, he could just post bail and get on with his life. Yesterday, bail was raised to a million dollars cash. If there is any justice he will never have a day's freedom again.

York arraigned on kidnapping charges

See comments in latest post:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

I hope there won‘t be a bunch of his friends giving interviews, blaming it all on the girls.

It makes me sick that there are people defending him and using Bible verses too. Do they think both girls are lying? And where do they think Rossalys went? I'd like to quote some verses right back at them. Like the one about if anyone causes a little one harm it would be better for him if he had a millstone put around his neck and thrown in the ocean. :mad:

I hope those who are blindly loyal to DPY WAKE UP when he goes away to prison for a long, long time. JMO.

It makes me sick that there are people defending him and using Bible verses too. Do they think both girls are lying? And where do they think Rossalys went? I'd like to quote some verses right back at them. Like the one about if anyone causes a little one harm it would be better for him if he had a millstone put around his neck and thrown in the ocean. :mad:

I hope those who are blindly loyal to DPY WAKE UP when he goes away to prison for a long, long time. JMO.
I don‘t see that happening. Some people wouldn’t see the problem with a „good Christian“ man like DPY if god threw a gigantic rock into their backyard with a note explaining what really happened. Like the woman in the interview who thought he was a helpful and nice evangelist. I felt the urge to shake her and tell her „Of course he‘s always been nice to you. You‘re not his kind of prey, and you didn‘t get into his way, momma!“.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back