GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What? Really? Yay! But... but.... but.......... Still so much more needs to be answered.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm glad the girl has been found and is safe!

I'm impatient to hear more, but we might not, at least not about AF. But maybe about him, if they got him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really hoping they would issue a press release or hold a presser today and say they got him in custody and confirm AF is safe. I know it was posted on the Kentucky State Police twitter account that she is safe but the way it was posted as a response to a question seems unofficial somehow. JMO.

<modsnip>

Thanks. Sometimes it takes a few days before they are removed (and other times it's right away). I hope we hear more confirmation she is safe soon.

I don't know if everyone here saw, but they are (finally) looking for mom and released that she filed restraining orders against York because he was having a sexual relationship with AF. I hope she is really fpund, that she is ok and can maybe give info about her mom. What a horrible situation. It seems they came here with the American Dream in mind and ended up in a nightmare.

I don't know if everyone here saw, but they are (finally) looking for mom and released that she filed restraining orders against York because he was having a sexual relationship with AF. I hope she is really fpund, that she is ok and can maybe give info about her mom. What a horrible situation. It seems they came here with the American Dream in mind and ended up in a nightmare.

Nightmare is right. Here's the article: Jupiter woman traded accusations with husband before vanishing in 2016

I was really hoping they would issue a press release or hold a presser today and say they got him in custody and confirm AF is safe. I know it was posted on the Kentucky State Police twitter account that she is safe but the way it was posted as a response to a question seems unofficial somehow. JMO.
I am fully in line with you! I do not like that there was no coverage when she went missing snd also no info they are searching for him.
I am also waiting to see eg NCMC reacting to move the case. By leaving it for the time beeing here, i have a slight feeling i somehow bring this case a bit of attention

What the heck???!!!
Now KY State Police are saying that AF has NOT been found!

KY State Police on Twitter

Jayne
@4thelilones
10h10 hours ago

Replying to @kystatepolice @geenance
Has she really been located? Her case was just aired on #LivePD and she is listed as still missing. Thank you for any info you are able to give on this case.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like Direct message

KY State Police
@kystatepolice
Follow Follow @kystatepolice

Replying to @4thelilones @geenance
She is still missing.

5:56 AM - 14 Apr 2018

I am fully in line with you! I do not like that there was no coverage when she went missing snd also no info they are searching for him.
I am also waiting to see eg NCMC reacting to move the case. By leaving it for the time beeing here, i have a slight feeling i somehow bring this case a bit of attention

Thank you Darling. I think her thread should stay open since there is a warrant out for York's arrest and her mother is still missing. JMO.

What the heck???!!!
Now KY State Police are saying that AF has NOT been found!

KY State Police on Twitter

Jayne
@4thelilones
10h10 hours ago

Replying to @kystatepolice @geenance
Has she really been located? Her case was just aired on #LivePD and she is listed as still missing. Thank you for any info you are able to give on this case.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like Direct message

KY State Police
@kystatepolice
Follow Follow @kystatepolice

Replying to @4thelilones @geenance
She is still missing.

5:56 AM - 14 Apr 2018

:gaah: KSP needs to stop answering people on twitter and call a press conference to update her status. Get the word out to the public-- if no one knows she is missing how will they know to look for her and York. I have respect for the police but this just looks unprofessional. Is that the real KSP twitter account?

:gaah: KSP needs to stop answering people on twitter and call a press conference to update her status. Get the word out to the public-- if no one knows she is missing how will they know to look for her and York. I have respect for the police but this just looks unprofessional. Is that the real KSP twitter account?

It sure seems to be their real twitter account. If you go to their website it links to that twitter account.

And now this:

KY State Police
&#8207;

@kystatepolice
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @4thelilones @TomMorrisJr1 and 2 others
It has come to our attention that this juvenile is still missing.

1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 2 Direct message
--

It has come to our attention that she is still missing. Seriously? How did it come to their attention that she was found??

--

And they have now retweeted someone else's post with the NCMEC poster.

https://twitter.com/AngelineDC/status/984999545963732992

What a mess up! Do they not care about this child?? Kentucky media needs to get onto this more.

How can this agency deal so unprofessional with such a delicate topic?!

(Taking the thread back in a minute, i was a bit alerted in tge first run by the short answer)

It sure seems to be their real twitter account. If you go to their website it links to that twitter account.

And now this:

KY State Police
&#8207;

@kystatepolice
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @4thelilones @TomMorrisJr1 and 2 others
It has come to our attention that this juvenile is still missing.

1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 2 Direct message
--

It has come to our attention that she is still missing. Seriously? How did it come to their attention that she was found??

--

And they have now retweeted someone else's post with the NCMEC poster.

https://twitter.com/AngelineDC/status/984999545963732992

What a mess up! Do they not care about this child?? Kentucky media needs to get onto this more.

Seriously. Aren't THEY supposed to be the ones looking for her? :banghead:

And why has this not been made an Amber Alert or turned over to the FBI yet?
Her mother (who is missing) alleged serious abuse charges against York.
What if he took AF so she couldn't tell foster care what he did both to her and to her mother?
AF is in danger every moment she is with York. JMO.

Seriously. Aren't THEY supposed to be the ones looking for her? :banghead:

And why has this not been made an Amber Alert or turned over to the FBI yet?
Her mother (who is missing) alleged serious abuse charges against York.
What if he took AF so she couldn't tell foster care what he did both to her and to her mother?
AF is in danger every moment she is with York. JMO.

bbm This part is really confusing me. Were these allegations ever investigated? If they were why wasn't he charged, or were they dropped?

DY took the kids to live in another state when their mother went missing, so did he have custody? Next, the kids were taken from him and put in foster care, so it appears that some kind of investigation was done and his custody revoked? Or did he never have custody to begin with and that's why the kids were taken?

There is a warrant for him now, but what exactly does it pertain to?

bbm This part is really confusing me. Were these allegations ever investigated? If they were why wasn't he charged, or were they dropped?

DY took the kids to live in another state when their mother went missing, so did he have custody? Next, the kids were taken from him and put in foster care, so it appears that some kind of investigation was done and his custody revoked? Or did he never have custody to begin with and that's why the kids were taken?

There is a warrant for him now, but what exactly does it pertain to?

From the Palm Beach Post article:
York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez&#8217;s three children, claiming that his wife was &#8220;unfit to care for the children&#8221; because of &#8220;untreated mental health&#8221; issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, &#8220;shoving&#8221; an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter &#8220;has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.&#8221;
On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.
https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...before-vanishing-2016/51i2ywLa2bdQTmfUlWvuwO/

BBM. I suspect she asked the court to dissolve the restraining order under threats from York, OR like the typical abuser he sweet talked her one more time and she went back to him. At any rate, if it was dissolved then it probably was never investigated further. If the court had not yet ruled on dissolving the RO then it might have been thrown out or expired when Rosslys went missing and didn't show up for court (earlier in the article it says the RO was "temporary").

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudesgirl
Back