GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have been e-mailing with Deputy Chief Taylor from Palm Beach PD regarding Rosselys. Sgt. Walley from their agency is going to forward the info to the appropriate detective from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. No reply from Kentucky State Police.

I hope York didn‘t leave the country with AF. He probably has more financial assets than Kevin Esterly (and less media coverage).

Last edited by a moderator:
Have been e-mailing with Deputy Chief Taylor from Palm Beach PD regarding Rosselys. Sgt. Walley from their agency is going to forward the info to the appropriate detective from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. No reply from Kentucky State Police.

I hope York didn‘t leave the country with AF. He probably has more financial assets than Kevin Esterly (and less media coverage).
You are so awesome CV! :loveyou:

Dumb question from a non-regular Facebook user. ... There is a FB post/photo that says, "XX" is with Daniel Paul York and 44 others at Festival De Teatro Lawrence. It was posted April 5 at 9:50 pm. The photos linked to that location by "XX" do not have DPY in them, and the crowd seems to be a Latin American crowd in the photos. This is the FB page for Festival De Teatro.

On FB do people "check in" to locations? I'm confused. Why would DPY's name show up in this post?

Dumb question from a non-regular Facebook user. ... There is a FB post/photo that says, "XX" is with Daniel Paul York and 44 others at Festival De Teatro Lawrence. It was posted April 5 at 9:50 pm. The photos linked to that location by "XX" do not have DPY in them, and the crowd seems to be a Latin American crowd in the photos. This is the FB page for Festival De Teatro.

On FB do people "check in" to locations? I'm confused. Why would DPY's name show up in this post?

You can check in at a location on FB and tag anyone you may want to see it. Like people get tagged in things like family events they didn’t attend so they’ll see the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was tagged by *advertiser censored* who checked in at the festival. Basically, you can tag any location („check in“), and you can tag any person (depending on the privacy settings, it may or may not appear on the tagged person‘s timeline).

The person posting that has "tagged" DPY in his photo. That doesn't necessarily mean that DPY is there with him. You can tag any of your friends on any pic in FB. A lot of times, it's just done to share something that may be of interest to friends. Given the guy has tagged so many people, I'm doubtful they are all there with him.

Now, there is a "check-in" feature on FB, but that is totally different. I don't know enough about that feature to elaborate on it.

ETA - Sorry cybervampira - apparently I was typing along with you. :)

Search continues for missing juvenile
Wayne Co KY newspaper commenting on Rosselys:

Additional information regarding the family has also been released by the Palm Beach Police Department, who are seeking the whereabouts of Felix's mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez, who disappeared in
November 2016.
According to Palm Beach Police, Hernandez, 31, was last seen in late November at her Jupiter, Florida home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind three children, including the 15-year-old who was her oldest child. The children were being taken care of by their step-father, Daniel York, according to the police.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The person posting that has "tagged" DPY in his photo. That doesn't necessarily mean that DPY is there with him. You can tag any of your friends on any pic in FB. A lot of times, it's just done to share something that may be of interest to friends. Given the guy has tagged so many people, I'm doubtful they are all there with him.

Now, there is a "check-in" feature on FB, but that is totally different. I don't know enough about that feature to elaborate on it.

ETA - Sorry cybervampira - apparently I was typing along with you. :)
And I was typing along with keeleydoll. [emoji51]

http://www.wcoutlook.com/news/local...cle_0420ba0e-374c-11e8-96e1-cf1c3eb2fc52.html

Additional information regarding the family has also been released by the Palm Beach Police Department, who are seeking the whereabouts of Felix's mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez, who disappeared in
November 2016.
According to Palm Beach Police, Hernandez, 31, was last seen in late November at her Jupiter, Florida home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind three children, including the 15-year-old who was her oldest child. The children were being taken care of by their step-father, Daniel York, according to the police.

Should we make a separate thread for Rosselys? Or should she be added to the title of this thread somehow?

Search continues for missing juvenile

Additional information regarding the family has also been released by the Palm Beach Police Department, who are seeking the whereabouts of AF's mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez, who disappeared in
November 2016.

Good news! It‘s the first time it doesn‘t sound as if she just left her husband and children. She is actually missing!

Should we make a separate thread for Rosselys? Or should she be added to the title of this thread somehow?
I think there are different jurisdictions. Kentucky for Amabel and Palm Beach for Rosselys. Maybe two threads will be better. Do you want to create it?

I think there are different jurisdictions. Kentucky for AF and Palm Beach for Josselys. Maybe two threads will be better. Do you want to create it?

Yes, I will start one.

The entire situation is heartbreaking. I wonder if she had no one in the States besides her husband and children who could give any other information on her missing status? And what the children who aren’t missing have to say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for AF :bump:

Why hasn't this received nation-wide attention yet? They could be anywhere!

This story is extremely disturbing to me. Unfortunately it sounds too familiar - becoming too predictable. This girl was likely groomed and probably told that her mom abandoned her.

I am very curious what sparked the removal of the kids from his home.

Whoa! I guess it doesn’t mean they caught York yet?

Now let’s find Rosselys!

They didn't comment, so I wouldn't suppose that they found DPY one way or the other. Since they've been very restrained in their comments, we don't know much of anything. I'm guessing that they want to protect the privacy of AF and her siblings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back