GUILTY KY - Alex Johnson, 32, Lexington, 20 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bdscroll:

Happy Birthday Alex!

I hope that your family gets their wish and you come home safe.

I just can't believe someone vanished a block from where I lived. Lexington is a safe place and that neighborhood is really nice. I think he knew the people that took him.

I just can't believe someone vanished a block from where I lived. Lexington is a safe place and that neighborhood is really nice. I think he knew the people that took him.

I agree. I felt safer while I lived in Lexington than I do now back in SEKY. I hope for good news for his family on his birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother is a neighbor of Alex. The neighborhood is safe. Most of the locals (per my brother) believe this was not a random crime and that he was targeted specifically for whatever reason.

My brother is a neighbor of Alex. The neighborhood is safe. Most of the locals (per my brother) believe this was not a random crime and that he was targeted specifically for whatever reason.

Marijuana was mentioned before in this thread. Do they think it has to do with it?

Bumping for Alex.. I lived in Lex for 16 years and felt a lot more safe there than I do in Greenville, NC! I wish there were some updates in this case....someone has to know something

just saw the news, and there has been a warrant issued.....sad news.....Im still waiting for a post on the news page and then ill link

I hope Alex will be found soon and the person(s) involved in his disappearance will be brought to justice. Thinking of Alex and his loved ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back