GUILTY KY - Alex Johnson, 32, Lexington, 20 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From foofusmagee's link upthread:

"A source tells WKYT Robert Markham Taylor is wanted for murder, kidnapping, and tampering with physical evidence. There are three separate warrants out for his arrest."

awwww.... who is THIS guy?

From foofusmagee's link upthread:

"A source tells WKYT Robert Markham Taylor is wanted for murder, kidnapping, and tampering with physical evidence. There are three separate warrants out for his arrest."

awwww.... who is THIS guy?

Ive all ready did a search on facebook and google, cant find anything useful....
robert, bob, rob, and mark....no one seemed familar...

This came out of left field.
Was this a stranger kidnapping/murder?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Lex 18 just put up a pic of this Mark Taylor guy. (Fb ) story at 5 &6

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Murder-warrant-filed-in-case-of-missing-chef-5162934.php

Lexington police have filed a murder warrant in the disappearance of a chef at the University of Kentucky more than a month ago and have arrested a man on a charge of complicity to kidnapping.

Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts wouldn't release the identity of the person charged, saying to do so could compromise the case.

She told the Lexington Herald-Leader (http://bit.ly/1f9C4QA ) the missing person case is being converted to a homicide investigation.

No one has heard from 32-year-old Alex Johnson since Dec. 20 when he ended a phone call with his girlfriend by saying he needed to answer the door at his home.

Wow I just saw. I'm very sorry that presumably Alex is deceased, and I hope that they will recover his remains. But kudos to local LE for solving the case! I just wish we knew more details, as it is so out of left field that it is hard to believe.

Such an awful outcome. I had such high hopes he would be found alive. I was in Florida for the past 10 days and I couldn't help but look for Alex everywhere I went :( The same goes for the airports I was in. The pictures of Alex really touched my heart. RIP Alex Johnson. My thoughts are with all his loved ones.

So sad, I hope they can find him for his family. They must have enough evidence to know he's no longer with us. I hope it's enough to bring them to justice.
RIP.

So sad to hear the news. I was still hoping for a better outcome.

Yeah, it seems he is a local guy.

"The murder warrant for Mark Taylor was also issued Monday. Taylor moved to Lexington from South Florida a few years ago and befriended Johnson."

http://www.lex18.com/news/murder-warrant-issued-in-connection-to-missing-lexington-man

Lexington Police have arrested one man and issued a murder warrant for another in connection with the disappearance of a Lexington man.

So sad. I was hoping for a different outcome. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back