KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay Im new here but on the id documentary they talk with an ex on the phone. Im almost positive its BD. Well he was killed in a hit and run a couple months back. Im finding it alittle odd after the comments he made with the retired detective. I will find a link and send it.
Just seen it was thought to be a hit and run but he had fallen over an over pass. So it was an accident apparently. I hope they find this young mother. This whole story is so odd. I personally feel she was hurt at that home and not understanding why the sister and bil wasn't looked into further.

This is from the Andrea Knabel fb page administered by her sister Erin. I am having trouble posting the link.

Tonight at 9pm eastern time I'm doing a live video with Jason Hebert for Andrea Michelle Knabel missing. Please join us to learn about updates and ways you can make a difference.
Just go to his YouTube channel and select the live.

***Youtube channel here***

#WhereIsAndreaKnabel #FindingAndea #truecrimecommunity #IDConversations #ID #Iinvestigationdiscovery #makeyourviewcount #internet #viral #missingperson #missing #louisville #LMPD #LexPD #ForAndrea #fyp #love #whereismysister #andrea

Last edited:
Just waiting for the day one of the neighbors comes forward with enough evidence to implicate S or E or get one of them talking and turn on the other one... because of course MOO and we aren't allowed to speculate here, but let's all be honest, if they care about finding Andrea as anyone posting on this forum does, then why shouldn't we mind if one of them turns on the other in an effort to get one of them at least TALKING to LE or a PE? It's absurd they will not be apart of the search effort for their own sister/in-law. !! !!!
What’s the theory on why S or E would have harmed Andrea? Isn’t it more likely that her drug addiction was the cause for her disappearance?

It looks like this aired on Mon, Oct 3, but I believe the Dr. Phil shows are posted on YouTube shortly after the broadcasts.

Mike Knabel’s 37-year-old daughter, Andrea Knabel, was a volunteer for the group Missing in America until she suddenly disappeared. The single mother of two vanished in Louisville, KY, on August 13, 2019. “The investigation to find my daughter, Andrea, is very active and open still,” says Mike in a return visit to Dr. Phil. He says the family has been receiving leads and continue to work diligently to find his daughter. Watch: Exclusive: Finding Missing Mom, Andrea Knabel to find out what happened the night Andrea disappeared.

This episode of Dr. Phil, “Citizen Sleuths,” airs Monday. And later, Dr. Phil addresses the inequality of media coverage in cases of missing persons of color. Check your local listing for air times.

If you have any information about Andrea Knabel’s disappearance or her possible whereabouts, call the Louisville Metro Police Missing Persons Division at 502-574-7120 or the Anonymous tip line at 502-574-5673. WATCH: Volunteer Search & Recovery Team Locates Missing Teenager’s Remains In California Reservoir TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Are you involved in a story making headlines?

What’s the theory on why S or E would have harmed Andrea? Isn’t it more likely that her drug addiction was the cause for her disappearance?
Their on again off again affair. She thought she was pregnant at the time she went missing. It is speculated that she threw the affair with Ethan an possible pregnancy in Sarah's face. Who knows. They have convoluted this on purpose. This will never be solved. I wouldn't even bother.

Their on again off again affair. She thought she was pregnant at the time she went missing. It is speculated that she threw the affair with Ethan an possible pregnancy in Sarah's face. Who knows. They have convoluted this on purpose. This will never be solved. I wouldn't even bother.
"I wouldn't even bother" Phew, talk about cynical! thanks for the other added info though, I had no idea just how deep the resentment may have gone. What a terrible case.

Bumping for Andrea, may there be justice for her and some closure for her family!

DEC 5, 2022

Andrea Michelle Knabel

andrea_knabel.jpg

Andrea Michelle Knabel, a 37-year-old mother from Louisville, Kentucky, who dedicated her time volunteering for an organization that searches for missing people, was last seen around 1:00 a.m. on August 13, 2019, walking in the area of the 4000 block of Fincastle Road near her home in Louisville’s Audubon Park. Andrea had been volunteering for the group Missing in America, an organization unaffiliated with Dateline’s digital series, but similarly intended to help locate the missing. The organization said Andrea is the first member of their group to have gone missing. Louisville Metro Police said Andrea made some phone calls asking for a ride between 1:30 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., in the area where she was last seen. Her cell phone has not been active since then. In October 2019, the ‘Finding Andrea’ Facebook page announced that the reward for information leading to the direct recovery of Andrea is now $10,000. Andrea is described as 5’7”, approximately 190 lbs, with light brown hair. She was last seen wearing a light-colored tank top and white shorts. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Louisville Metro Police Department at (502) 574-LMPD.

JAN 6

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Saturday, January 7 would be Andrea Knabel’s birthday.

The mother from Louisville has been missing since August 2019.

Knabel was also a volunteer for Missing in America. She was last seen walking between family members’ houses in Audubon Park. Phone records show she arrived at her mother’s house around 2 a.m., but then left the area a short time later.

Her father, Michael Knabel, said the case isn’t cold. They still get tips regularly, but nothing has led them to evidence of what actually happened that night.

More at Family honors Louisville mother missing for 4 years on her birthday

JAN 7, 2023
[...]

“We've had PIs investigate this. We've had some do it that are known some unknown and people are coming forward,” said Michael Knabel.

They're hoping through events like this, Andrea's name and case will not be forgotten. Both her father and sister hold out hope she's still alive and will know she's missed.

“Please come home. You are loved unconditionally, and we will do whatever it takes to help you get your life back,” said Michael Knabel.

“I'm always here for her, and I'm never going to give up,” said Erin Knabel. “I want to help her in any way that she needs it. If she's out there and she's alive I want her to hold on until I get there and help her. If she's no longer with us, I'm hoping still that's not the case, I still want to be there for her and help her get justice if that's what's needed.”

[...]

JAN 22

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Family of missing mother Andrea Knabel says they're in contact with Kentucky State Police again, after a new set of human remains found in Boyle County Friday night.

In a Facebook post in the page called "Finding Andrea" Knabel's sister Erin said:

"We have been in contact with KSP who's on the scene. Remains were found on a farm and the woman seems to have been deceased for 3-5 yrs. The remains haven't been to the coroner yet to get exact details. The detective working Andrea's case was made aware too. We will check back with them when they have more info. Dental records of Andrea's are similar to these remains."

JAN 22

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Family of missing mother Andrea Knabel says they're in contact with Kentucky State Police again, after a new set of human remains found in Boyle County Friday night.

In a Facebook post in the page called "Finding Andrea" Knabel's sister Erin said:

"We have been in contact with KSP who's on the scene. Remains were found on a farm and the woman seems to have been deceased for 3-5 yrs. The remains haven't been to the coroner yet to get exact details. The detective working Andrea's case was made aware too. We will check back with them when they have more info. Dental records of Andrea's are similar to these remains."

That's roughly 90 minutes (little less) south/southeast of her last known location. JMO

No, they live in Louisville.
Ahhh ok, I thought I had read somewhere that they had lived in Lex at one point. It's been awhile since I read it and can't remember where it was I saw it. I've read so many articles and things on this case. I need to try to keep notes on these things going forward. Thank you for the confirmation. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88
Back