KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was walking down the road at 1 in the morning upset calling people for a ride, she might have got into the wrong car.

JMO.

A young woman walking down the road upset would be a target for any guy up to no good.

Jmo
I wonder where she lives and whose house she was leaving from...
Do we know if her friends or family are giving any details on FB? No mention of them was made on TV news.
On our local news the tone of their report was that she had been in some distress due to loss of job and car, but did not elaborate.

Do we know if her friends or family are giving any details on FB? No mention of them was made on TV news.
On our local news the tone of their report was that she had been in some distress due to loss of job and car, but did not elaborate.

The only person talking is the sister from what I can tell (comments on the Finding Andrea fb page).

her sister commented that she was the last person to see her.

Maybe it wasn't her sisters house but her sister says what Andrea was upset about is not relevant.

Last edited:
Is the sister the long blond, older woman doin the videos on the fb page?

I found the reference to being a member of Missing in America so odd. If I went missing, I don’t think anyone would say, oh she really followed missing persons cases, how crazy?
Yanno?

Is the sister the long blond, older woman doin the videos on the fb page?

I found the reference to being a member of Missing in America so odd. If I went missing, I don’t think anyone would say, oh she really followed missing persons cases, how crazy?
Yanno?

No, I believe that is one if the founders of Missing in America.

If she was walking down the road at 1 in the morning upset calling people for a ride, she might have got into the wrong car.

JMO.

A young woman walking down the road upset would be a target for any guy up to no good.

Jmo

Agreed.

This is shades of Adrienne Salinas, walking down the road late at night.

Audubon Park is a decent area, the main roads around it aren’t the nicest areas to be walking around in the middle of the night. The state fair started on the 15th and it’s on the opposite side of the area that it sounds like she went walking on. I wonder if she was headed to poplar level rd. Preston would’ve been the other main road but it’s definitely farther and sketchier.

theyshe
she was leaving her sisters house. It's about a mile from where she lived. she lost her job and car quite some time ago.

I think her sister is defensive because it was her house that she left. She probably feels bad and it comes out angry. I feel like that maybe they are not giving many details because it may be sensitive information. Maybe she was having addiction problems or something and that don't want that information spread around. It could upset her kids.

Hoping for a positive outcome.
Andrea seemed to have a lot of stressors but I also see strength. I do believe that she invested time to the missing in America and that too on a personal level can be heartbreaking along with being a single mom.
She deserves to be given as much as she gave.
My hope is answers come soon. Does anyone know if water is in the area she vanished from?
Andrea if snatched I believe with her background would know what clues to leave.
MOO maybe a hit and run?
MOO some sort of accident?
I do believe Andrea is missing and it saddens me how some are treating her and this missing case.
Where is Andrea?

Hoping for a positive outcome.
Andrea seemed to have a lot of stressors but I also see strength. I do believe that she invested time to the missing in America and that too on a personal level can be heartbreaking along with being a single mom.
She deserves to be given as much as she gave.
My hope is answers come soon. Does anyone know if water is in the area she vanished from?
Andrea if snatched I believe with her background would know what clues to leave.
MOO maybe a hit and run?
MOO some sort of accident?
I do believe Andrea is missing and it saddens me how some are treating her and this missing case.
Where is Andrea?

Beargrass creek is nearby the area. It looks like they searched around there from some of the comments I read. Since it’s still early and they haven’t said anything for certain about sightings of her in other areas, she may have gotten out of the initial area she went missing from.

ETA: spelling, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member