KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA takes a long time, generally.
What doesn’t take a long time is comparing teeth, bone measurements or past injury or bone breaks. I think some comparisons are a quick exclusion like we’re seeing here, while others require DNA to be sure.

A generic family argument? You return to your mothers house where you were living but can’t get in after leaving the hospital - and again after going to Erin’s house to cool off after an argument? How bad is a generic family argument where someone is locked out of their home?

I can't remember, was it ever stated the reason for the ER visit?

I can't remember, was it ever stated the reason for the ER visit?
Something about her face is all I remember.
(I wouldn’t go to a hospital or urgent care for a facial issue unless it was something that needed stitches, deep scratches, or an place that was infected from picking at a sore, etc).

(I wouldn’t go to a hospital or urgent care for a facial issue unless it was something that needed stitches, deep scratches, or an place that was infected from picking at a sore, etc).

I remember the sister giving some sort of reason for the face infection, but I can’t help but wonder if Andrea was using meth and that’s the reason for the skin issue. I hope this didn’t offend anyone, but it’s been a gut feeling of mine since the beginning.

I remember the sister giving some sort of reason for the face infection, but I can’t help but wonder if Andrea was using meth and that’s the reason for the skin issue. I hope this didn’t offend anyone, but it’s been a gut feeling of mine since the beginning.
Hi bears! Good to see you!
I was wondering about that too. I think there are layers of truth that need to be uncovered to get the full picture. JMO

I agree, and I think that might be one of the reasons she was locked out/soon to be evicted. People in that state can be very destructive and it’s often a struggle for the family to come to hard decisions like that one.

Thank you. I would love to know what Andrea was treated for. A lot of people suffer injuries from fights.

So was the last independent sighting of Andrea the hospital? Or was there an Uber involved? I should probably go back to the beginning of the thread for a refresher.

Thank you. I would love to know what Andrea was treated for. A lot of people suffer injuries from fights.

So was the last independent sighting of Andrea the hospital? Or was there an Uber involved? I should probably go back to the beginning of the thread for a refresher.

If I am remembering correctly, a brother in law and a nephew drove Andrea to McDonald’s and the medical facility. I think it was more like an urgent care than a hospital. The details are fuzzy, it’s been a while.

Hi bears! Good to see you!
I was wondering about that too. I think there are layers of truth that need to be uncovered to get the full picture. JMO

hey MM. I actually had a mimosa morning yesterday. ;)

I totally agree there are layers of truth that need to be revealed. Since pretty much the only narrative we’ve heard has come from one family member, I don’t think we’re getting the full story by any means. I don’t blame said family member, but at this point they aren’t doing Andrea any favors by hiding details.

Has Andreas mom or other sister made any public pleas for Andreas return? I feel like the mom hasn’t said boo, which is really odd to me. I don’t think the other sister has either, which I find less odd, but still odd.

My sister and I have a tumultuous relationship. We love deeply and fight deeply. Usually we just love deeply, but we’ve had some major blow outs (usually over dumb *advertiser censored* that just escalates tbh). I would never ever lock her out of my home, and I know she would never lock me out of hers. Ever. I think the roommate sister and her boyfriend hold important information about the night Andrea went missing.

Is LE even investigating Andreas disappearance? Idk, it just seems pretty obvious to me. After a fight, sister and her bf supposedly “lock Andrea out of the house” and then Andrea happens to go missing? Sure, Jan.

jmo

My sister and I have a tumultuous relationship. We love deeply and fight deeply. Usually we just love deeply, but we’ve had some major blow outs (usually over dumb **** that just escalates tbh). I would never ever lock her out of my home, and I know she would never lock me out of hers. Ever. I think the roommate sister and her boyfriend hold important information about the night Andrea went missing.

Is LE even investigating Andreas disappearance? Idk, it just seems pretty obvious to me. After a fight, sister and her bf supposedly “lock Andrea out of the house” and then Andrea happens to go missing? Sure, Jan.

jmo
Agree 100%.

If I am remembering correctly, a brother in law and a nephew drove Andrea to McDonald’s and the medical facility. I think it was more like an urgent care than a hospital. The details are fuzzy, it’s been a while.
I’m guessing the nephew is the son of the sister who was doing the renovation along with the boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro