KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I don't know if it's really possible in 2020 to just 'start a new life'. How? It was possible in the past because ID was all on relatively easily forged paper and there weren't computer systems everywhere where you could easily verify if it was genuine. There weren't CCTV cameras everywhere. Nobody had phones in their pocket that contained a camera, video camera, Internet, etc etc and could easily relay messages anywhere in the world. Banking wasn't completely centralised. I just don't see it being a thing anymore, or it would be extremely rare and very difficult to pull off now compared to even just a few years ago. I think you'd need a lot of money, to come from money, and she doesn't.

I think it's more likely like others have said that she accepted a ride from the wrong person. Maybe just living rough somewhere but I personally wouldn't call that "starting a new life".

I feel the same. It's like you need the help of FBI or new documents or else human traffickers or mafia to "start a new life" in this social media and camera surveillance filled time. You need money for plastic surgery. You need new credit, a new ID--it's just really hard to disappear and start over. It seems like more cases of disappeared people involve murder or violence. :(

A generic family argument? You return to your mothers house where you were living but can’t get in after leaving the hospital - and again after going to Erin’s house to cool off after an argument? How bad is a generic family argument where someone is locked out of their home?

What we’re missing is the time period that led up to Andrea’s disappearance. That day when a generic family argument led Andrea to need to cool off at midnight after a trip to the hospital. The week before. The month before. Nothing about what had been going on with Andrea recently. What did she do to occupy her time? Look for jobs? Help with the house renovation? Hang out with friends? Did her children come stay with her on the weekends? Or did she go see them at their dads during the week?
Was the argument over what kind of pizza to order for dinner? Over who was the favored sister? Why the need to continue to block that information when it could hold a clue?
JMO

What we’re missing is the time period that led up to Andrea’s disappearance. That day when a generic family argument led Andrea to need to cool off at midnight after a trip to the hospital. The week before. The month before. Nothing about what had been going on with Andrea recently. What did she do to occupy her time? Look for jobs? Help with the house renovation? Hang out with friends? Did her children come stay with her on the weekends? Or did she go see them at their dads during the week?
Was the argument over what kind of pizza to order for dinner? Over who was the favored sister? Why the need to continue to block that information when it could hold a clue?
JMO
Apparently, the new information or recent information, mom, little sis and Andrea argument was about evict Andrea.

I am sure it was wiring or something, but the building that Tracy Leonard's office was in (if I recall correctly) burned yesterday. There were other businesses there as well. More unfortunate circumstances.

JUST IN | Jeffersonville Fire Department is on scene working a structure fire reported on the intersection of Court Avenue and Spring Street Sunday afternoon.

WAVE 3 News

I am sure it was wiring or something, but the building that Tracy Leonard's office was in (if I recall correctly) burned yesterday. There were other businesses there as well. More unfortunate circumstances.

JUST IN | Jeffersonville Fire Department is on scene working a structure fire reported on the intersection of Court Avenue and Spring Street Sunday afternoon.

WAVE 3 News

oh no that's terrible! the business across from my office burned down this summer, it's really scary to see. it took like 30+ firefighters more than 8 hours to put it out, crazy. thank you so much to all first responders, EMTs, firefighters, etc. y'all are truly rockstars.

According to a post in Where is Andrea Knabel FB group, the coroner has confirmed that the skeletal remains discovered on Crum Lane are not Andrea's. I have not found MSM/LE verification of this claim or identification of the UID remains. My thoughts and prayers go out to Andrea and those who love her.

Skeletal remains found in wooded area near Crums Lane, officials investigating
Dustin Vogt 3 days ago

video embedded w/ scenes of the area
Police investigate skeletal remains found in southwest Louisville | whas11.com
Author: CJ Daniels Published: 4:09 PM EST December 20, 2020 Updated: 7:08 PM EST December 20, 2020

According to a post in Where is Andrea Knabel FB group, the coroner has confirmed that the skeletal remains discovered on Crum Lane are not Andrea's. I have not found MSM/LE verification of this claim or identification of the UID remains. My thoughts and prayers go out to Andrea and those who love her.

Dustin Vogt 3 days ago

Author: CJ Daniels Published: 4:09 PM EST December 20, 2020 Updated: 7:08 PM EST December 20, 2020

I believe the group confirmed that it is not her.

Dustin Vogt 3 days ago

How did the coroner rule it out so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member