KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that her sister posted on FB that the person found recently in Philadelphia was not Andrea, but as far as the remains found in Iroquois park has there been any news as to who those remains belong to?

‘I haven’t heard anything being released yet on the bones found. I grew up in Louisville and have been following along, since the first announced she was missing.

March 18th 2020
Will mark 7 months Andrea has been missing.
Thinking of her children who need answers to what happened to their mom.
I do hope answers come in.
Not knowing is breaking this family into pieces.

Andrea was a valuable human being and her struggle was real.
6 months is along time not to hug and have your mother's love.
It's not fair for her son's who are just innocent and young, crying for their mother. JMO

#WHEREISANDREA
The family says if you see her, take a picture, call 911, then call their private investigator – Tracy Leonard at 502-618-9337.
Reward available

Missing Louisville woman Andrea Knabel's case featured on Investigation Discovery show

Mike Knabel, Andrea's father, said that while the coronavirus has resulted in fewer outdoor searches, the online work to spread the word about her case has continued to ramp up.

Several cases of people trying to extort money from the family and send death threats in relation to Andrea's case have been overshadowed by the positive energy of private investigators, family and volunteers not giving up, Mike Knabel said.

Andrea's sister, Erin Knabel, handles the social media pages related to the missing persons case and has put together a volunteer team of "Andrea's Angels" that puts up flyers and shares information on her case in different parts of the country.

A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to her whereabouts as well as a $100 reward for taking a photo of her if you believe you see her.

Thank you both for the refresher, I appreciate it. When did they change the locks, like the same day she went missing?? Idk, this whole thing is so sketch. My sister and I have a bumpy relationship, and it was the worst during her drug days. The only way I could see myself changing the locks would be if her drug related behavior was out of control (stealing, rash behavior, aggression, etc). What prompted them to change the locks? What was going on? It’s been months, at this point Andreas family/friends needs to cut the crap and be open about any vices, if she had any.
The other sister, Sarah and her fiance changed the locks.

In what article or group it is mentioned she was on drugs?
I read she was struggling about loosing her job and total loss car.

In what article or group it is mentioned she was on drugs?
I read she was struggling about loosing her job and total loss car.
I believe that is rumor and is not stated as fact anywhere. However given the fact she had sores on her face, erratic behavior, disheveled appearance, and private fights with family members, changing locks etc, some of us have surmised it’s likely this was part of her downward spiral. It is not to judge but rather helps possibly point in what direction she may be found. Moo

What causes you to think that?
Because she was so disappointed in her family. Alone and without the help of her family. Her sister Erin recognizes that Andrea was always there for her when she needed her most and although I don't know them I believe her. I think Andrea felt it wasn't important to anyone and so devastated that she couldn't do anything for her children anymore. But she knew or thought her kids were going to be okay. She doesn't want to know about the family that turned her back on her and who allegedly wanted to help her with mental health assistance but didn't really support her.

Because she was so disappointed in her family. Alone and without the help of her family. Her sister Erin recognizes that Andrea was always there for her when she needed her most and although I don't know them I believe her. I think Andrea felt it wasn't important to anyone and so devastated that she couldn't do anything for her children anymore. But she knew or thought her kids were going to be okay. She doesn't want to know about the family that turned her back on her and who allegedly wanted to help her with mental health assistance but didn't really support her.

I hope you are right. Not about how sad she was feeling, but that she is just hiding somewhere, safe and sound hopefully

This case is NUTS!
The only thing that jumps out to me in this trilogy of sisters and the bil/bf ,is that the MOTHER’s SILENCE IS DEAFENING...
Of course , that’s just my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member