KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a ring on every finger and 2 crosses on a necklace is unique, I’m sure someone will recognize her just from her jewelry :( I feel like that would be as descriptive as a tattoo.:. And while not permanent,
most people don’t just put on all their rings at once for a “special occasion” it’s more like a growing collection over time and a love for the physical feeling of wearing rings constantly. I feel like if she always wore lots of rings we would have heard about it? (Or did I miss something) moo
Woman’s body found just over an hour away. Dark blond/light brown hair, multiple rings on fingers.
Woman's Body in Erlanger

Wearing a ring on every finger and 2 crosses on a necklace is unique, I’m sure someone will recognize her just from her jewelry :( I feel like that would be as descriptive as a tattoo.:. And while not permanent,
most people don’t just put on all their rings at once for a “special occasion” it’s more like a growing collection over time and a love for the physical feeling of wearing rings constantly. I feel like if she always wore lots of rings we would have heard about it? (Or did I miss something) moo

Probably not Andrea, but thought I would mention it just in case.

Last known sighting of Andrea was on August 13th 2019.
She has 2 children
She has missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and now we are at the New Year.
May 2020 be the year her children and loved ones find the truth and bring Andrea back to her children one way or another.

I have found no updates to make note of.
Nothing but allegations with no evidence to support.

WDRB has local news at 10pm. I will see if there is an update. I noticed Tracy Leonard the PI working with the Knable family already has this item on his FB page, so I am sure they are all anxious.. They organized a search at this park, based on a tip, in Sept but found nothing .

WDRB has local news at 10pm. I will see if there is an update. I noticed Tracy Leonard the PI working with the Knable family already has this item on his FB page, so I am sure they are all anxious.. They organized a search at this park, based on a tip, in Sept but found nothing .

I'm half wondering if it's just the regular mayhem. :(

I am a member of the Beechmont discussion page on Facebook which is the area closest to Iroquois park. One person in the comments said that her neighbor was the one who found it, a decomposed skull and that they relayed that in front of their 5 year old, no news
Report for that but I am actively looking for any updates regarding these remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member