KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only able to listen to the first 30 minutes. And I’m not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about the family dynamics.

The hospital visit - no video.
McDonald’s- won’t share video.

I’m guessing her mom’s house doesn’t have ring/cameras and neither do her neighbors.

Hoping I can go back and listen to the remaining audio. The talking over each other is distracting.

I was only able to listen to the first 30 minutes. And I’m not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about the family dynamics.

I’m guessing her mom’s house doesn’t have ring/cameras and neither do her neighbors.

Hoping I can go back and listen to the remaining audio. The talking over each other is distracting.

I appreciate the effort of this audio interview and I did get a couple of new (to me) tidbits of info, BUT... so much useless talking by person asking questions it's frustrating. JMO (and I'm sorry if any fans of this podcast thing are offended)

So... the driver "says" he worked for Doordash not Uber. There were ashes in her car and Andrea doesn't smoke. Did occupants of homes (both E's and her parents) believe she was alone each and every time she was there/attempted entry?? Are sister S and her bf still residing with parents, and did I understand correctly that they are not communicating with PI - maybe I have this wrong?

So... the driver "says" he worked for Doordash not Uber. There were ashes in her car and Andrea doesn't smoke. Did occupants of homes (both E's and her parents) believe she was alone each and every time she was there/attempted entry?? Are sister S and her bf still residing with parents, and did I understand correctly that they are not communicating with PI - maybe I have this wrong?

No. They only stayed at the moms house while they were doing the reconstruction. They finished up and went back home. From what the PI has said- they aren’t communicating with him or sitting down to answer any questions. The BF directed him to his statement to LMPD.

I’m not surprised that McD’s isn’t handing over the surveillance vid to TL. I hope LE has requested it though. I worked in retail management for a while and we weren’t allowed to show anyone surveillance footage unless LE requested it. Even then, corporate had to be contacted and there was a whole procedure with a lot of paperwork that ensued.

I was a little surprised about the hospital footage though. I’m sure it’s backed up to a server somewhere. At the very least, I’m sure there’s some kind of paper trail from the visit that night. It could be in the form of a billing statement or some kind of summary of visit that would’ve been sent to the house. That would probably be the easiest way to prove she was seen by a dr without having to directly deal with HIPAA.

Any idea (at all) as to why the one sister & bf would be afraid for their lives? Were they frightened by Andrea simply appearing there alone OR were they particularly afraid because Andrea had someone with her? Even if we get answers to these questions will the answers get anyone closer to actually finding Andrea??

Why would they be so dreadfully fearful if they were in a house secured by recently changed locks -and they knew Andrea didn’t have a key?

If Andrea was loud and threatening outside the house - none of the neighbors heard the commotion?

Did they think she had a weapon? Was strung out on drugs? Mental breakdown or episode?

YET - they didn’t call the police.
—————
Previously stated......

Sarah and Evan went to bed and didn’t know when Andrea got home or didn’t hear her.

Someone texted/called her mother to notify Sarah and Ethan to let Andrea in.

Does not sound like some little sisterly spat but a full fledged - beyond pissed argument.

Any idea (at all) as to why the one sister & bf would be afraid for their lives? Were they frightened by Andrea simply appearing there alone OR were they particularly afraid because Andrea had someone with her? Even if we get answers to these questions will the answers get anyone closer to actually finding Andrea??

There hasn't been any specifics about why they were scared for their lives. I really thought at first that she took off on her own. Not because it was a hoax or anything like that, just because she was really seemed to be experiencing a low point in her life. It seemed like the most likely scenario was that she took off that night after not being able to find anywhere to stay and possibly harmed herself. Given her emotional state, as described by family members, it seemed to make the most sense. Now, I'm not so sure.

I've seen a few cases where people have gone missing around Louisville/Jefferson county and their bodies weren't found until x-amount of years later. Most of those missing people didn't have the media attention or SAR efforts that have been put into Andrea's case though. I hope she's out living her life somewhere and just too embarrassed or scared to come back home, but I don't think that's the case. I'm beginning to think the answers to your questions are the ones that will lead to Andrea being found, or at the very least, what happened to her.

Why would they be so dreadfully fearful if they were in a house secured by recently changed locks -and they knew Andrea didn’t have a key?

If Andrea was loud and threatening outside the house - none of the neighbors heard the commotion?

Did they think she had a weapon? Was strung out on drugs? Mental breakdown or episode?

YET - they didn’t call the police.
—————
Previously stated......

Sarah and Evan went to bed and didn’t know when Andrea got home or didn’t hear her.

Someone texted/called her mother to notify Sarah and Ethan to let Andrea in.

Does not sound like some little sisterly spat but a full fledged - beyond pissed argument.

It definitely sounds like it was a bigger blow up than what's been said. It may have even been a bigger argument than what Erin was told. According to some of her posts, it doesn't seem like she has much contact with Sarah and Ethan either. Ethan was comfortable enough to bring Andrea and the nephew to McDonald's that evening, and he felt safe enough to drop her off at the hospital afterwards. Was there another argument in between leaving for McDonald's and the point where she was dropped off? Or did they start arguing after she got back to her moms house from the hospital?

I can kind of understand how neighbors maybe didn't hear her if she were being kind of loud that night. It was pretty late and also a weeknight. Most people would have already been asleep. The majority of the homes over there are decent sized and mostly brick. If she had been pounding on the door and being a little loud, it's possible nobody heard her. If she had been acting irate, and what I would consider threatening, I'm surprised it didn't wake anyone up. I'm not a real deep sleeper though- I hear every thing lol. My husband is the opposite. Once he's out, it's really difficult to wake him up lol.

According to that interview that TL did, he also mentioned the SAR dogs hitting on a porch about 5 or 6 houses down from Erin. When they spoke to them, they mentioned that they had seen Andrea walking down the street that night and she was crying. That's the first time that's ever been stated, and it doesn't sound like TL heard about it when they went around canvassing Audubon Park, which is interesting. Hopefully LMPD took their statement.

I’ve wondered about her hospital visit- wasn’t it because of an injury to her face? My first thought nowadays when it comes to face wound is meth unfortunately. Now I’m also wondering if there was an injury because of an altercation? I can understand setting boundaries if someone is using meth... but fearing for their lives makes me wonder if the fight became violent? Knowing if her hospital visit was related to either of these scenarios would definitely affect what I think happened to her. Has anyone heard anything else about that?

I’ve wondered about her hospital visit- wasn’t it because of an injury to her face? My first thought nowadays when it comes to face wound is meth unfortunately. Now I’m also wondering if there was an injury because of an altercation? I can understand setting boundaries if someone is using meth... but fearing for their lives makes me wonder if the fight became violent? Knowing if her hospital visit was related to either of these scenarios would definitely affect what I think happened to her. Has anyone heard anything else about that?

I'll look when I have time, but I've heard "infection on her face".

What if she picked at her face causing an infection or wasn’t healing? Maybe she had an outbreak due to her emotional state of mind? One of those under the skin/never comes to a head type? Contact dermatitis?

Her face and how it looked could have been bothering her and making things worse with everything else that seemed to be going on in her life.

It was late at night, maybe a 24 hour Walgreens wasn’t close enough and she has to use a rideshare to get home? Maybe she didn’t have the money for a script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13