KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has her children?
JMO
I would assume the father's. She was quoted to being a very good mother to her two son's. Even when her life started having up hill battles as we say when life hits hard.

But I do hope they are getting a lot of therapy and Love.
They are who I think misses their mommy the most.
#findANDREA

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Louisville Metro Police Department has confirmed that remains found in Iroquois Park Wednesday night are indeed human.

Our Homicide Unit is handling the investigation as a Death investigation at this time. The LMPD Homicide Unit is working closely with the Coroner's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office in order to try to establish an identity on the deceased.
The bones were quite weathered. These types of investigations are often a lengthy process. This is all we are releasing at this time."

I do hope that some personnel belonging were nearby to help ID.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Louisville Metro Police Department has confirmed that remains found in Iroquois Park Wednesday night are indeed human.

Our Homicide Unit is handling the investigation as a Death investigation at this time. The LMPD Homicide Unit is working closely with the Coroner's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office in order to try to establish an identity on the deceased.
The bones were quite weathered. These types of investigations are often a lengthy process. This is all we are releasing at this time."

I do hope that some personnel belonging were nearby to help ID.

With the remains being very weathered, I'm not sure if I think it's her. It could be Austin Gamez who has been missing for two years and recently two arrests have been made in his murder and the murder of his friend.

Erin posted today they will have a vigil next Saturday at 5.30pm at St Stephen Martyr church in Louisville.
They plan a brief service, prayers and music, then a candlelight procession following Andrea's last known path - Chickadee to Crossbill and back.

JAN 18, 2020
Family of missing Louisville mother still holding out hope more than 5 months after her disappearance
[...]

Her family held a prayer service and walk not only for Andrea and all families in crisis.

[...]

The family says the hope is all about keeping her in people’s hearts and minds while they continue extensive searches, working with private investigators and spreading her story across social media.

[...]

The walk was to show Andrea, wherever she is, the family is still with her. Her father and sister hope she hears them.

[...]

“If She can see this somehow, she can tell how many people love her, how much her family loves her, how much her friends want her back,” MK said. “Andrea, if you are out there and you can see this, I think you know and I think you know it’s time to come home, please.”

The private investigator said tips are constantly coming in, but no credible tips yet. There is a $5,000 reward for any information that leads to Andrea and a $100 reward for a picture of her to show she’s still out there.

The family says if you see her, take a picture, call 911, then call their private investigator – Tracy Leonard at 502-618-9337.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296