KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, unarmed, fatally shot multiple times by police, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have not watched there is an documentary about this case that is streaming on Hulu with FX being the network it was done by the NYT and is labeled the killing of Breonna Taylor and it gives both sides of the story, the LE side as well as Glover and Breonna and her boyfriend Kenneth Walker.
There is more information that is known about this case that has yet to be released in the MSM and for that reason I am unable to post about it, but it is well know in the community and will eventually hit the MSM and I will be able to post about it then.
As with any case, locals normally have more information that has yet to be aired, when this information is released it will make another huge issue for this case.
And while I am on my soapbox let me say that if Breonna was still friends or even involved with Jamarcius Glover that does not give the right for LMPD to be the Judge, Jury and executioner, if you go back upthread and listen again to the 911 call that Kenneth Walker made to his Mom, 911, and Breonna's Mother there is silence in the background you do not hear and LE at that time saying they are with LE and for that reason Kenneth called 911 to ask LE come to the house to help him and Breonna had he know that LE were the ones who broke thru the door he would not have called 911.
So in closing it has been 6 months one officer was fired while the other 2 are still employed by LMPD. This case is a travesty of justice and I can only pray that Breonna's family as well as her friends and Kenneth Walker can get justice for Breonna and for my community to get the healing we all need. Please pray for Breonna's family as well her friends and the community that justice will be served in this case.
And why is it since the Ky Attorney is unwilling to release the FBI's ballistics report, my opinion is that there is information in that report that could state that the bullet that hit officer Mattingly and not the warning shot that was fired by Kenneth Walker and which officers bullet s that shot Officer Mattingly

Last edited:

I will watch. Hope it's fair & doesn't have an agenda.
The good lord is the only reason both of them were not murdered
Yes he has attended a press conference when he filed his right full lawsuit. I am a bit confused on the question as to why he wasn't shot.
Is there an implication that he should have been help me out I don't understand. Thanks

I'm curious. I should have been more clear. I wonder where he was during the barrage of bullets. If I was an interviewer, I would ask where were you & Breonna when you fired your warning shot. Were you behind her, next to her or somewhere else. It's surprising to me that if they were in close proximity to each other he was not hit. Again, just curious.
For those who have not watched there is an documentary about this case that is streaming on Hulu with FX being the network it was done by the NYT and is labeled the killing of Breonna Taylor and it gives both sides of the story, the LE side as well as Glover and Breonna and her boyfriend Kenneth Walker.
There is more information that is known about this case that has yet to be released in the MSM and for that reason I am unable to post about it, but it is well know in the community and will eventually hit the MSM and I will be able to post about it then.
As with any case, locals normally have more information that has yet to be aired, when this information is released it will make another huge issue for this case.
And while I am on my soapbox let me say that if Breonna was still friends or even involved with Jamarcius Glover that does not give the right for LMPD to be the Judge, Jury and executioner, if you go back upthread and listen again to the 911 call that Kenneth Walker made to his Mom, 911, and Breonna's Mother there is silence in the background you do not hear and LE at that time saying they are with LE and for that reason Kenneth called 911 to ask LE come to the house to help him and Breonna had he know that LE were the ones who broke thru the door he would not have called 911.
So in closing it has been 6 months one officer was fired while the other 2 are still employed by LMPD. This case is a travesty of justice and I can only pray that Breonna's family as well as her friends and Kenneth Walker can get justice for Breonna and for my community to get the healing we all need. Please pray for Breonna's family as well her friends and the community that justice will be served in this case.
And why is it since the Ky Attorney is unwilling to release the FBI's ballistics report, my opinion is that there is information in that report that could state that the bullet that hit officer Mattingly and not the warning shot that was fired by Kenneth Walker and which officers bullet s that shot Officer Mattingly

Police executed a legal warrant. Walker fired first. Officers had the right to return fire. What did the officers do that would demand charges & what would the legal argument be for those charges.

I'm curious. I should have been more clear. I wonder where he was during the barrage of bullets. If I was an interviewer, I would ask where were you & Breonna when you fired your warning shot. Were you behind her, next to her or somewhere else. It's surprising to me that if they were in close proximity to each other he was not hit. Again, just curious.

Police executed a legal warrant. Walker fired first. Officers had the right to return fire. What did the officers do that would demand charges & what would the legal argument be for those charges.
They did not identify themselves as police officers. Does Glover not have the right to defend himself from intruders?

I believe the officers said they announced & at least one resident heard them. It will probably never be proven if they did or not. I don't believe they have to announce. This is my understanding. Under the circumstances, I don't think he will be charged. Bad optics. If it was Glover instead of Walker, I think he would be charged. I don't think the officers will be convicted of murder. In the current climate one or more officers may be charged with something to placate the protesters. Just because this operation went bad doesn't mean someone committed a crime. jmo

Well for one the information that was given to get the search warrant was acquired with false information, KY has a stand your ground law, if someone breaks into you home you have the right if you are a legal gun owner to protect your property and family, the fact that LE "claims" they announced is still under review.
If you listen to KW police interview he clearly states that they were laying in bed and once the pounding started they had to put clothes on before go out of the bedroom and KW only had on a pair of Breonnas sweat pants because that was the closest item of clothing for him to grab, he had no shirt or shoes on when he was taken into custody.
And back to the 911 call that KW made to 911 when you listen to that call you hear absolutely no other noise in the background once LMPD finished shooting up the place they still did not identify who they were. They were in street clothes and in unmarked cars, they did not have an ambulance on scene in case something went wrong and that is protocol for raids like this. Regardless if Breonna could have been saved or not had she been rendered aid from LMPD after the shooting makes no difference the fact that they chose no to even try to render aid is again against protocol, one of the officers disappeared for 2 hours after the shooting there is information as to why that happened but again it has not been reported to MSM so it is not something I am able to discuss on this thread at this time.
Breonna was murdered she was not involved in a drug trafficking ring, she had no drugs in her home and no money was found either.
As far as the connection between Breonna and Jamarcius that was a poor choice of a boyfriend on her part and it is not unlike poor choices that all of us have made at some point in our lives and why did the LMPD incident report show there were no injuries that night when clearly they had killed someone again trying to sweep the issue under the rug., and if that gives LE the right to come to your home in the middle of the night in street clothes and unmarked cars, unannounced and shoot and kill you, then god have mercy on us all.

Well for one the information that was given to get the search warrant was acquired with false information, KY has a stand your ground law, if someone breaks into you home you have the right if you are a legal gun owner to protect your property and family, the fact that LE "claims" they announced is still under review.
If you listen to KW police interview he clearly states that they were laying in bed and once the pounding started they had to put clothes on before go out of the bedroom and KW only had on a pair of Breonnas sweat pants because that was the closest item of clothing for him to grab, he had no shirt or shoes on when he was taken into custody.
And back to the 911 call that KW made to 911 when you listen to that call you hear absolutely no other noise in the background once LMPD finished shooting up the place they still did not identify who they were. They were in street clothes and in unmarked cars, they did not have an ambulance on scene in case something went wrong and that is protocol for raids like this. Regardless if Breonna could have been saved or not had she been rendered aid from LMPD after the shooting makes no difference the fact that they chose no to even try to render aid is again against protocol, one of the officers disappeared for 2 hours after the shooting there is information as to why that happened but again it has not been reported to MSM so it is not something I am able to discuss on this thread at this time.
Breonna was murdered she was not involved in a drug trafficking ring, she had no drugs in her home and no money was found either.
As far as the connection between Breonna and Jamarcius that was a poor choice of a boyfriend on her part and it is not unlike poor choices that all of us have made at some point in our lives and why did the LMPD incident report show there were no injuries that night when clearly they had killed someone again trying to sweep the issue under the rug., and if that gives LE the right to come to your home in the middle of the night in street clothes and unmarked cars, unannounced and shoot and kill you, then god have mercy on us all.

As far as I know LE with a warrant has the right to come to your home in the middle of the night in street cloths and unmarked cars and bust down your door & return fire if they feel they were shot at. I understand Louisville has since outlawed no knock warrants. But this happened when they were still legal. We may not like what happened but that doesn't mean a crime occurred. I don't know exactly what each officer did. But for the sake of argument, if an officer legally enters an apt. & is shot & returns fire & kills someone with the shooter, what should he be charged with?

As far as I know LE with a warrant has the right to come to your home in the middle of the night in street cloths and unmarked cars and bust down your door & return fire if they feel they were shot at. I understand Louisville has since outlawed no knock warrants. But this happened when they were still legal. We may not like what happened but that doesn't mean a crime occurred. I don't know exactly what each officer did. But for the sake of argument, if an officer legally enters an apt. & is shot & returns fire & kills someone with the shooter, what should he be charged with?
MURDER plain and simple again the search warrant was obtained with bad information, maybe that's where we should start the info given to the Judge about Breonna Taylor was wrong, the fact that they didn't announce was wrong, and the fact that a homeowner is allowed to protect their property with a legal gun does not clear all of the problems this case has, and again it looks like we will need to agree to disagree about this case.

I absolutely despise victim blaming. Mr. Walker's girlfriend is dead for nothing at all that she did and nothing at all that Mr. Walker did. Both Ms. Taylor AND Mr. Walker are absolutely VICTIMS here. Good grief.

Edited because I mixed up two names - thank you, Kimmer.

And adding that I'm simply amazed that a victim is being blamed/somehow shamed for being alive. Just amazed.

Last edited:
This is a photo released today of Officer Mattingly wallet you can clearly see not only blood but a bullet in his wallet, it has also been reported that the projectile from Kenneth Walkers gun was recovered with no blood on the bullet, so whos bullet is in this wallet, maybe this is why the ballistic report is not being released.
BB18I2xo.img

I absolutely despise victim blaming. Mr. Glover's girlfriend is dead for nothing at all that she did and nothing at all that Mr. Glover did. Both Ms. Taylor AND Mr. Glover are absolutely VICTIMS here. Good grief.
FYI at the time of this murder Breonna was no longer Glovers girlfriend he was her ex. Kenneth Walker was Breonnas boyfriend they had been on and off for 7 years.
I could not agree more about the victim blaming

I absolutely despise victim blaming. Mr. Glover's girlfriend is dead for nothing at all that she did and nothing at all that Mr. Glover did. Both Ms. Taylor AND Mr. Glover are absolutely VICTIMS here. Good grief.

Mr Glover is a victim of what?

FYI at the time of this murder Breonna was no longer Glovers girlfriend he was her ex. Kenneth Walker was Breonnas boyfriend they had been on and off for 7 years.
I could not agree more about the victim blaming

Thank you, I've edited the post. Got a little emotional and confused myself.

Mr. Glover is the drug dealer that was properly arrested in this case and is not a victim, but he is also the one with a rap sheet a mile long that LMPD was ready to give a plea deal to for just probation if he would just say that Breonna's was part of his drug enterprise, because her case was giving LMPD to much bad press and attention.

My feeling on this case and these are only my opinions based on the information that I am currently aware of, is that the actions of the police after the shooting & failed raid are more disturbing and damning than the shooting itself. I say this because I think the officers were following orders & things went wrong when KW fired his gun. But, instead of securing the apartment, identifying themselves, & immediately rendering aide to anyone who could've been hit by any of their bullets, it seems a cover-up started spinning.

IMO I am starting to put some police actions into a frame of police malpractice. When a doctor makes a grave mistake like drilling on the wrong side of someone's head or injecting the wrong medication, it is considered a misstep, a mistake that they are held liable for in a a civil court. A pattern of malpractice can result in the loss of the doctor's license. Now, consider police missteps. We are in a climate that every mistake made by LE is considered to be grounds for criminal charges. I think policing needs to change. Require more education, more training, more experience. However, can police be held criminally liable if they make a mistake that was unintentional, even if the result of that action was death? If thats the case, why aren't doctors held criminally responsible if they leave an instrument inside of a patient that causes an infection & death? I think there are a few clear cases where intent to harm was there or disregard for human life is evident based on, for example, kneeling on someone's neck for 8 minutes. However, most cases, like BT's to me, are unfortunate mistakes that LE should immediately own up to & take responsibility for.

I think the officers in BT's death made mistakes. They were deadly mistakes. I think they tried to cover up their mistakes. I think they should lose their jobs as a result of their mistakes & not be able to obtain jobs in LE again. But, should they be held criminally responsible? I'm not seeing it now based only on the information we currently know.

Again IMO only. My nonexpert opinion and I can show mutual respect for people who disagree with me.

Ughh. The obfuscation
I am watching a documentary about Breonna. I am in tears. How awful. Feel so bad for her family esp her mother :(
This case is heart breaking, I just cannot imagine losing your daughter this way, and for Kenneth Walkers Mother knowing what he was exposed to this horrific raid, I am sure there are several people whos lives will never be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member