KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost positive that the car was found Sunday by her brother or another relative. I was driving down the bluegrass parkway that evening around 730 and had seen about 7-9 police cars lined up along the road. At the time, I had no idea what they were there for. It's not a busy highway through there so it was definitely unusual to see. Once I got home, I realized that they were there because the car had been found and they were walking up and down and into the woods searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, thank you. I ran across a couple of incorrect articles, I guess, that said the car was found earlier.

I'm almost positive that the car was found Sunday by her brother or another relative. I was driving down the bluegrass parkway that evening around 730 and had seen about 7-9 police cars lined up along the road. At the time, I had no idea what they were there for. It's not a busy highway through there so it was definitely unusual to see. Once I got home, I realized that they were there because the car had been found and they were walking up and down and into the woods searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her dad and brother found the car and then notified police according to what her dad said on NG last night

The bf said there was a timeline. I wish we had a copy of their timeline. We really don't have much to go on. I did read the news bulletin with all the prayers and came across a guy saying the dogs followed her scent but it stopped at the water. This bf doing behind the scene searches sounds like Casey Anthony. He sounds very narcissistic. I'm not quick to jump to conclusions but this guy is hiding something. He is the last person to see someone alive I don't care if it were my worst enemey I showed some sort of panick and emotion. Think about it! Inconclusive polygraph, very unemotional, if it were your gf/bf baby momma would you just be so laid back ? He is keeping the child from the moms side of family. He didn't report her missing ( Casey Anthony) didn't call her friends or family it was the 4th of July. Now I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but I'm not buying it. We need a timeline!

If you pay attention to someone's language it says a lot. This guy said he has exhausted all options " to clear his name" he should exhaust all options to find his gf.

The bf said there was a timeline. I wish we had a copy of their timeline. We really don't have much to go on. I did read the news bulletin with all the prayers and came across a guy saying the dogs followed her scent but it stopped at the water. This bf doing behind the scene searches sounds like Casey Anthony. He sounds very narcissistic. I'm not quick to jump to conclusions but this guy is hiding something. He is the last person to see someone alive I don't care if it were my worst enemey I showed some sort of panick and emotion. Think about it! Inconclusive polygraph, very unemotional, if it were your gf/bf baby momma would you just be so laid back ? He is keeping the child from the moms side of family. He didn't report her missing ( Casey Anthony) didn't call her friends or family it was the 4th of July. Now I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but I'm not buying it. We need a timeline!

Agreed. I mentioned it earlier that this is eerily similar to the Danielle Sleeper case. She and Husband leave friends house with 2 year old at night. Husband last one to see her. He leaves the house and when returns she is gone. Wont let his child see Danielle's family. Never called police, has not made a public appearance. Reg flags everywhere.

I was on the fence with this but I am not anymore.

Interesting that the search warrant has been issued at the boyfriend's mothers house.... They've got something to go on. I think LE are on to it JMO.
Let's bring Crystal home!

Reward is at $71,000.

http://m.wlky.com/news/officials-issue-search-warrant-for-farm-of-crystal-rogers-boyfriend/34103674

On Friday he watched as detectives returned to the home Rogers and her boyfriend, Brooks Houck, share.

So they live on his mother's farm?
WOW $71,000 is a lot of money!!!!
It seems more often than not that the victim is found on their own property or close by :(

If you pay attention to someone's language it says a lot. This guy said he has exhausted all options " to clear his name" he should exhaust all options to find his gf.

Exactly! His number one concern should be finding Crystal, finding mommy for his child and her children. He can deal with clearing his name later!

I don't believe Crystal was playing games on her cell phone. I believe "someone else" was playing games on Crystal's phone to make it seem as if she was at home (alive & well) at the time of the cell phone activity. Playing games allowed this "someone else" to create a cell phone record without having to speak with or text anyone.

I believe whatever happened to Crystal happened before the alleged cell phone games.

JMO

A lot of things I find interesting. To get a search warrant they have to show cause so they have something. Also the reward money $71,000 keeps growing. Where is this money coming from?
This is an intense search. Could it be a bit personal with him running for Sheriff? Anybody hearing anything about that body found in KY?

Just some things I have thought about.

I don't believe Crystal was playing games on her cell phone. I believe "someone else" was playing games on Crystal's phone to make it seem as if she was at home (alive & well) at the time of the cell phone activity. Playing games allowed this "someone else" to create a cell phone record without having to speak with or text anyone.

I believe whatever happened to Crystal happened before the alleged cell phone games.

JMO

Gosh I never thought of that. I kept thinking of why a 2 1/2 year old would be up at midnight.

I think there is definitely underlying discord between the two families. JMO

When he went to bed if everything was okay between them why would she be gone when he got up? Why wouldn't he be worried? Why wouldn't he call her? I can understand if he thought maybe she got up and went to the store but after a few hours you would call. How could you go to a family event you should be attending with your live in girl friend when you have no clue where she is? If he is not involved he is one of the most uncaring

JMO

very good observation... I agree.

The body found in Ky was a 69 year-old man. He died of natural causes.

I never thought of this before. But couldn't someone on a farm have a towing device of some kind? Maybe a flatbed trailer, a car trailer, etc.?

I wonder how they got the search warrant.

My husband has a trailer that will haul a car, lots of people have them.

http://m.wlky.com/news/officials-issue-search-warrant-for-farm-of-crystal-rogers-boyfriend/34103674

Search for missing Bardstown woman to resume Saturday

While this investigation continues, WLKY has been told searchers will not be returning to that area Saturday.

Although law enforcement won't offer many details, they said Friday that they had obtained a search warrant.*

For more than eight hours, they combed through woods and creeks on the property until darkness forced them to quit.*

240 acres is a lot of property to search....
Wonder if anything was found and also wonder where they will be searching Saturday?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member