KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about that distance between the farm house and the car. I wonder if there might be a friend or family member of either Crystal or the BF who lives near where the car was located. That would open up some other possibilities. One could have a fight at that location. One could leave a car and then walk a short distance and borrow anything from a car or truck to an RV, ATV, motorcycle, 10-speed bike, etc. I ask this thinking that I might already know the answer.
Would have to bring the toddler along. Trying to figure out how that would fit but I'm sure it does somehow.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A lot of things I find interesting. To get a search warrant they have to show cause so they have something. Also the reward money $71,000 keeps growing. Where is this money coming from?
This is an intense search. Could it be a bit personal with him running for Sheriff? Anybody hearing anything about that body found in KY?

Just some things I have thought about.

http://m.wlky.com/news/officials-issue-search-warrant-for-farm-of-crystal-rogers-boyfriend/34103674

Search for missing Bardstown woman to resume Saturday

While this investigation continues, WLKY has been told searchers will not be returning to that area Saturday.

Although law enforcement won't offer many details, they said Friday that they had obtained a search warrant.*

For more than eight hours, they combed through woods and creeks on the property until darkness forced them to quit.*

240 acres is a lot of property to search....
Wonder if anything was found and also wonder where they will be searching Saturday?

Rogers' family, along with friends and area businesses, have collected reward money totaling $71,000 for any information that leads them to her.

BBM

Surely if Crystal was at home "playing on her phone" when he went to bed "me" should be "us"...?

Exactly. That popped out at me. I think the toddler was up running around a midnight, getting underfoot for HIM. I think whatever happened to Crystal was finished hours earlier.

The daughter told Crystal's mom at 6pm that she couldn't get ahold of Crystal. This could mean that the daughter was trying long before 6pm to reach her mom, or just at 6pm. Either way, Crystal wasn't replying to her own daughter's calls, which must have been out of character because the daughter told grandma. The timeline starts before 6pm Friday. Let's see the video of that Walmart errand.

The boyfriend sets my hinky meter off, big time. The answers to NG's questions were all about HIM and clearing his name. And he doesn't answer questions about what they had for dinner that night?? That's big, imo. You would remember your last meal before someone went missing.

I'd also like to know if Crystal took the baby with her when she would spend the night with her cousin. My hunch would be that she would bring her child with her, though I don't know that for sure of course.

Keep doing interviews, guy. Keep talking....

JMO.

If Crystal was up late playing games on her phone, why didn't she return her daughter's calls to her? She was not up playing games on her phone.

JMO.

Maybe Crystal and the bf got into a huge fight. She says something like "I'm taking the baby and leaving you" and he goes "you're not taking him anywhere"
Crystal grabs the diaper bag and loads it into the car. She comes back to get the baby or maybe she was holding the baby while she was loading the diaper bag in the car.

Maybe it's just as possible that she loaded everything in the car and left and he followed behind trying to get her to pull over...and she finally did.

Didn't the BF say he was not worried about Crystal because when they fight she has been known to take off? Because of this statement, I am assuming there was indeed a fight. I am surprised NG didn't call him out on this.

Didn't the BF say he was not worried about Crystal because when they fight she has been known to take off? Because of this statement, I am assuming there was indeed a fight. I am surprised NG didn't call him out on this.

Yes, that's exactly what he said and I was shocked she didn't ask if they got into a fight. That statement alone has me very worried. If there was not a fight or any issues when he went to bed then he should be worried that she was gone the next morning.

I wonder if anyone has talked to the child. At 2 1/2 my daughter would have been able to answer questions about where or when she saw me or my husband. I think I read that Crystal's parents hAve not been able to see the child since her disappearance (but I don't recall where I read that). JMO

I read he isn't allowing the 2 1/2 yr old to see the other parent either. I never read where the 4th child was. If you reread transcripts from brooks NG interview it says 2 kids were home. Im going to go back and reread. He keeps saying " I haven't lawyered up" which he knows that a sign of guilt anyone does. I think they aren't coming out and saying he is a suspect bc they don't want him to lawyer up

Good observation. The one poor girl started trying to reach her mom at 6 pm on Friday. At that time, according to BH, they were at home having dinner. Why wouldn't Crystal have answered?

Then by 9:30, still no response to the daughter or Crystal's mom. Mom checks with relatives. No Crystal. So it seems like no one in Crystal's family spoke with her since some time prior to 6 pm on Friday.

Now when do we hear from those relatives whom he claims to have visited with Crystal on Friday night?

From Nancy Grace Transcript above ~
S. BALLARD: Friday, her granddaughter contacted me and said she couldn`t get in touch with her. So I texted my daughter and just told her*

that her daughter was trying to get in touch with her and to call her. I think that was around 6:00 maybe.
Around 9:30 maybe, Kylie texted me back*

and said she still hadn`t heard from her mother, so I started calling around to people that I think she would have talked to --*

^^^^^^
It sounds like to me that her daughter had already been trying to get in touch with her mom several times earlier on Friday and when she still couldn't reach her, she THEN called her grandmother around 6pm?

I live 40 miles away from Bardstown, but I was actually staying with my cousin that week who lives in Elizabethtown. Our grandparents are buried in Bardstown, (30 minutes away) and we go every year to their gravesites to take flowers and pull weeds. We were there all day Sunday July 5th, just driving around as it is a beautiful little city.
I didn't know anything about Crystal being missing at the time :frown:

ETA ~ We were on the Bluegrass parkway going to and from!

I wonder if anyone has talked to the child. At 2 1/2 my daughter would have been able to answer questions about where or when she saw me or my husband. I think I read that Crystal's parents hAve not been able to see the child since her disappearance (but I don't recall where I read that). JMO
http://m.kystandard.com/kystandard/db_321818/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zHKAB39d

Rogers’ mother, Sherry Ballard, said Monday Houck has “Eli” in his custody.

“He’s with his daddy, and his daddy won’t let me see him,” she said.

Very telling to me and also says a lot about his character IMO

When I mentioned the diaper bag I was implying more to the fact of a mom planning to stay gone. I'm not perfect and I've left my daughter with her dad overnight bc of a fight. I didn't bring her bc she was asleep and I didn't want to lug her to sleep on a couch overnight while I cooled off, but I made dang sure I left anything behind that dad would need. I'd feel guilty if I didn't. My 2 year old is very verbal. She would say "dad scream, mom cry" if I'm gone from my child more than a day she is asking for me constantly. Him saying we have a timeline of all the facts and events. That just sounds wrong. Facts and events. They left the house that night at 7:30 to go to family farm come home at what time ? Any gas stations or banks along that route that have surveillance to confirm the time line.

I read something earlier and now I can't find it so I'm not going to repeat what was said. However, has anyone ever officially stated whether the boyfriend has a family member in law enforcement? There were some comments made on one of the local news apps about it and what the relation is but does anyone know if it's been verified? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find anything about any of Brooks family members...
But I do know that Chrystal's uncle is a Police Captain named Tom Roby.

Fabian Ballard is the uncle brooks used on NG. I thought Ballard was on moms side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB