KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi_Joan

:fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2::welcome4::welcome::fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Came to WS by way of Steve Avery thread and when I saw the local news on Crystal Rogers I figured there would be a thread here on her. Sure looks to me like bf did it and his brother helped with disposal and/or cover up, but I don't know any more than what has been posted here. Wish I did.

Bumping for Crystal

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ever since I did a Bed and Breakfast and distillery tour in the area... I've been checking this thread. I really thought the guy they jailed for perjury would have talked by now if he knew something. Fingers crossed...

I come back to this case every now and then because I've driven through that general area a few times and I have relatives in western KY. I found that I had to go back to the beginning to refresh my memory.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/20...ch-for-crystal-rogers-missing-woman/29783599/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/14/crystal-rogers-missing_n_7795168.html

Last seen by BF on Friday, 03 July. Rptd missing by her family on 04 July. I believe the car was found by her family on that Saturday or Sunday wiith a flat tire. LE searches around the car turned up no evidence. Her BF did take a polygraph - inconclusive results.

I still wonder about the car being left there with the keys in it. So many different scenarios come to mind and none of them good. Has a timeline been published by the media?

I was daydreaming yesterday and thought about this case a bit. I wonder if the reason Crystal hasn't been found yet is because she may have been thrown in a landfill or something similar. Are there any local places like that where our suspect could have taken her? Just a random thought.

.... both men lied to investigators about having information in the Crystal Rogers case. Nethery and Howard each made statements that implicated Danny Singleton in the murder of Rogers.

So it seems even more people know what happened to Crystal. Totally floored by this new info.
So who are they protecting? Themselves? Brooks, Nick?

Do they work for Houck also?

Wow

Maybe now things can start to move along. There is no honor among thieves. Nor (hopefully) among murderers.

The one guy is 22 years old, just a kid. And the other not much older.

Wonder if they both have criminal records.
ETA: answered my own question.

Not Nethery's first time making the news...

http://nelsoncountygazette.com/?p=24544

Vincent D. Nethery, 22, of Bardstown was indicted on charges of fleeing and evading police, first-degree; four counts of wanton endangerment, first-degree; seven counts of wanton endangerment, first-degree, police officer; first-degree criminal mischief; violation of a Kentucky domestic violence order; reckless driving; speeding, 26 mph or more over the limit; and three counts of disregarding a traffic control device.

On Feb. 8, Nethery alleged fled from police who tried to stop him after he was in a confrontation with a family member.

Good Lord

Wow. For some reason I have always thought the more people that know about something, the quicker word gets out. Yet someone has something on lots oof people to allow this!!!! What's the bargaining power?

Wow. For some reason I have always thought the more people that know about something, the quicker word gets out. Yet someone has something on lots oof people to allow this!!!! What's the bargaining power?

If NH was in on it some how maybe he was abusing his police power? Putting fear into the others.
I am wondering if all were present when whatever happened and all trying to cover it up....and recently the 2 newly arrested were trying to throw one of their own under the bus.

Whatever did happen, I really pray Crystal's son did not witness it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member