KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my opinion, but I believe both Houck brothers are deeply involved. Question is was Singleton involved or was he lying to protect his boss? Or is he a scapegoat? Nethery and Howard gave statements implicating Singleton. I wonder if they were involved directly in Crystal's disappearance, or accessories after the fact. Curious to see how this plays out.

Wow! So Danny Singleton is charged with 38 counts of perjury that I believe is related to Crystal's disappearance. And I believe he is an employee of Crystal's boyfriend. Now we have Nethery and Howard arrested for giving false statements to LE implicating Singleton in her murder. (Not disappearance, but murder.) And the boyfriend is not in custody.

Now this is getting stranger and stranger.

These two seem to have no connection to Houck or Singleton, and just made stuff up to get out of jail on unrelated charges. I don't think this moves us forward with the case, but sets it back. From what I've read, it is unlikely they had anything to do with Crystal's disappearance or with anyone involved with it. If they had, this case probably would have been solved much earlier. The sister of one of these guys apologized to Sherry Ballard on Facebook after Sherry posted that they had made up gruesome details about her daughter's death. She says her brother is mentally ill.

These two seem to have no connection to Houck or Singleton, and just made stuff up to get out of jail on unrelated charges. I don't think this moves us forward with the case, but sets it back. From what I've read, it is unlikely they had anything to do with Crystal's disappearance or with anyone involved with it. If they had, this case probably would have been solved much earlier. The sister of one of these guys apologized to Sherry Ballard on Facebook after Sherry posted that they had made up gruesome details about her daughter's death. She says her brother is mentally ill.
How awful!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was daydreaming yesterday and thought about this case a bit. I wonder if the reason Crystal hasn't been found yet is because she may have been thrown in a landfill or something similar. Are there any local places like that where our suspect could have taken her? Just a random thought.

I've wondered the same thing. I've tried to put together a timeframe in my mind of how long they were gone from time of her murder until they had to resurface. And put together a distance circumference around Bardstown by that. See where all they could have put her. It isn't that far from the Mammoth cave area, I'd bet it's saturated with caves but not sure. I'm guessing the search parties have mapped this all out, but I wonder ...

I've wondered the same thing. I've tried to put together a timeframe in my mind of how long they were gone from time of her murder until they had to resurface. And put together a distance circumference around Bardstown by that. See where all they could have put her. It isn't that far from the Mammoth cave area, I'd bet it's saturated with caves but not sure. I'm guessing the search parties have mapped this all out, but I wonder ...

I live a couple of hours away from Bardstown. After going through a devastating personal loss and a bout of depression last July, I went and stayed with my cousin for 3 weeks who lives on a lake in a beautiful gated community that is less than an hour away from Bardstown.
To get out of my own head (so to speak) we decided to go and help with the search for Crystal. The first time we went, we wore shorts and sleeveless shirts as it is very hot and humid in Kentucky in July. :hot: Big mistake. Too many trees and very thick brush, overgrown rough land with high spots and then holes. You couldn't see where you were going.

I don't believe her body is anywhere near the Bluegrass Parkway anyway. We decided to go down to the Rolling Fork River and search through the areas of trees and shore. The next day we came back and were dressed in jeans, and socks with high boots, hats and lots of insect repellant... and big sticks.
There are so many rural areas around Bardstown as well as other nearby cities, towns and counties.

My prayer is that she will be found. The Ballard family has been through so much and her father still goes out and searches every single day.
I cannot imagine NOT knowing where my daughter took her final breath, not knowing where she is :cry: It has got to be unbearable.

((((BIG HUGS)))) Dmacky! Thanks for helping out with the search. My prayers continue to be with Crystal's family, especially those little ones.

I live a couple of hours away from Bardstown. After going through a devastating personal loss and a bout of depression last July, I went and stayed with my cousin for 3 weeks who lives on a lake in a beautiful gated community that is less than an hour away from Bardstown.
To get out of my own head (so to speak) we decided to go and help with the search for Crystal. The first time we went, we wore shorts and sleeveless shirts as it is very hot and humid in Kentucky in July. :hot: Big mistake. Too many trees and very thick brush, overgrown rough land with high spots and then holes. You couldn't see where you were going.

I don't believe her body is anywhere near the Bluegrass Parkway anyway. We decided to go down to the Rolling Fork River and search through the areas of trees and shore. The next day we came back and were dressed in jeans, and socks with high boots, hats and lots of insect repellant... and big sticks.
There are so many rural areas around Bardstown as well as other nearby cities, towns and counties.

My prayer is that she will be found. The Ballard family has been through so much and her father still goes out and searches every single day.
I cannot imagine NOT knowing where my daughter took her final breath, not knowing where she is :cry: It has got to be unbearable.

So good of you to do that.

Am I the only one that sometimes wonders if all these unsolved murders in Bardstown are related? My rational mind says not, the rest of me ... I dunno. It's pretty strange when you're driving on the interstate on the south side of Louisville, a Nelson County sheriff car passes you, and you flinch. I feel bad for the good guys.

Bumping

Been awfully quiet....

So good of you to do that.

Am I the only one that sometimes wonders if all these unsolved murders in Bardstown are related? My rational mind says not, the rest of me ... I dunno. It's pretty strange when you're driving on the interstate on the south side of Louisville, a Nelson County sheriff car passes you, and you flinch. I feel bad for the good guys.

You're not the only one. I've definitely tossed it around. Unfortunately, there's a lot of gossip and stuff that can't really be discussed on here. I can assure you though, that a LOT of people feel that way around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping. The silence is horrible. Time to bring Crystal home.

http://m.wave3.com/wave/db_336805/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=99lGJzER

Singleton's bond being reduced was disappointing for Rogers' parents, Tommy and Sherry Ballard. They said they are also dealing with other troubling developments.

Article goes on to mention the horrible woman who stole the signs so unclear if that was the only development she was referring to. Curious.

As for Singleton, he will be back in court in April. His attorney told the judge Singleton has agreed to be re-interviewed by detectives. The Ballards said they are open to the idea of Singleton being offered a plea deal, if it leads to their daughter.*

So sad it's gone so quiet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads