KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wlky.com/news/investigat...lved-in-crystal-rogers-disappearance/39869206

[h=1]Car possibly involved in Crystal Rogers disappearance analyzed[/h] UPDATED 5:44 AM EDT Jun 03, 2016

BARDSTOWN, Ky. —New information has been released in the disappearance of Crystal Rogers of Bardstown.

Investigators said they are analyzing a car that they believe might have been involved in her disappearance.

It's going to take a while to process what they find - DNA, blood, etc. Hopefully, this is the break LE needs.

http://nelsoncountygazette.com/?p=29716

Police serve Nick Houck with search warrant related to Crystal Rogers case

Thursday, Aug. 11, 2016, 2 p.m. — The Nelson County Sheriff’s Office served former Bardstown Police Officer Nick Houck with a search warrant early Thursday afternoon at a home owned by his grandmother at the corner of Pulliam and East Forrest Avenue near the city cemetery.

Several officers arrived to assist as sheriff’s office Detective Jon Snow pulled into the driveway and presented Houck with the warrant. Houck’s mother, Rose Mary Houck, was also at the home at the time the warrant was served.

OMG! I'm tearing up. The GIGS UP HOUCK BOTHERS! JUSTICE FOR CRYSTAL!

Thursday, Aug. 11, 2016, 2 p.m. — The Nelson County Sheriff’s Office served former Bardstown Police Officer Nick Houck with a search warrant early Thursday afternoon at a home owned by his grandmother at the corner of Pulliam and East Forrest Avenue near the city cemetery.

Several officers arrived to assist as sheriff’s office Detective Jon Snow pulled into the driveway and presented Houck with the warrant. Houck’s mother, Rose Mary Houck, was also at the home at the time the warrant was served.

Ohhhhhhhhhh
Wonder if something turned up in the forensic testing of grandma's car.

Did the grandmother have her private hearing yet?

I'm happy with this news!! Crystal, you have not been forgotten!!

I suppose they have checked the cemetery to see if any graves have been tampered with?

Wonder if police are still there and how long they will be searching.

So they have not searched the grandmother's residence yet correct? The brothers probably figured it would be the last place police would look!

http://m.kystandard.com/kystandard/db_321818/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mwDcngUo

Houck’s pickup truck was there, but the deputy said he “would not assume it was the pickup truck” that was to be searched.

Snow would not say what officers were looking for or what, if anything, they found.

Snow said Nick Houck offered no resistance when the warrant was served.

At 3:28p.m. Thursday, moments after The Kentucky Standard talked with Snow, Sheriff Ed Mattingly sent out an email saying his office had gotten several calls about the warrant, and would not be giving any interviews.

attachment.php

The officer has a paper in his hand, but Nick isn't reaching out to take it.

Hope the warrant turns out what the police are looking for, and justice for Crystal is soon!!

Attachments

• aug11_nickhouckwarrant2.jpg
    aug11_nickhouckwarrant2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 205
have they already gotten Nick's DNA?

I'm just dying to know what prompted the search warrant!

Along with her family, we've been waiting for a long time for Crystal to be found and justice to be served. I hope this is the breaking point for her and also her family and friends that love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971