KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that not only do I feel so sorry for Crystal's family but also for the whole community of Bardstown. I live a little over an hour away and have often visited Bardstown in the past. It is a beautiful historic town and I have enjoyed so many of the tourist attractions there. I can remember taking my nephews to the Civil War Museum, riding a horse drawn carriage, sitting at a old time counter in the drug store on the square while drinking milk shakes, exploring "My Old Kentucky Home" park, and viewing the beautiful hills and valleys. I have always enjoyed visiting Bardstown and feel terrible for the family and for the community. They do not deserve the tragedies that have occurred there recently. I truly hope Crystal will be found soon and the other recent murders will be solved. This is so heartbreaking.

Imo, this case reminds me of the OJ Simpson case. I remember thinking when watching OJ being interviewed, why isn't this man freaking out that valuable time is being wasted focusing on him, when the real murderer is out there somewhere running around free? While on the Nancy Grace show during his phone interview, BH, imo, did not come across to me as a man frantic about the safety of his beloved girlfriend and mother of his child. I did not sense the worry and concern I would expect to hear in the voice of someone in that situation. I truly do not understand why he has custody of the two-year-old under the circumstances. Has he been cleared as a suspect?

So glad to hear Crystal's parents are filing for visitation.

To stay within TOS, I am just going to say this case makes me very angry, and I can't believe Crystal's body has not been found yet. Sadly, I don't think she is alive.

One of you had said that you thought the FBI was involved based on Facebook comments from her family. I can't find anything of the kind in the comments on the Pray for Crystal page. Could you be more specific about where you saw that?

I know the area is not big but a coincidence that those two are involved in a car accident.

The Kentucky Standard article fails to mention who the Ballard's attorney of record is. KarenKy or any locals know who their attorney is? TIA!

The Kentucky Standard article fails to mention who the Ballard's attorney of record is. KarenKy or any locals know who their attorney is? TIA!

From what I saw on one of the Louisville news channels, Philip George was one of the lawyers. I didn't recognize the other one. I don't think either were from Bardstown.

One of you had said that you thought the FBI was involved based on Facebook comments from her family. I can't find anything of the kind in the comments on the Pray for Crystal page. Could you be more specific about where you saw that?

What is going on with this case??? Crystal had 5 children, this can't turn into a cold case.

From what I saw on one of the Louisville news channels, Philip George was one of the lawyers. I didn't recognize the other one. I don't think either were from Bardstown.

Updated information: Philip George is the lawyer for Houck. George is from Lebanon, Kentucky. Chad McCoy of Bardstown is the lawyer for the Ballard family.

Has there been any confirmation that BH's sister made a prank call to the Ballard family?

I think crystals aunt was kidnapped and murdered a while ago as well. Very sad.

Rogers search continues, on smaller scale
Florida group returns to help
Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 11:29 am
http://www.kystandard.com/content/rogers-search-continues-smaller-scale
It’s been seven weeks since Crystal Rogers was reported missing to authorities by her parents and, while numbers have dwindled, search efforts by the family continue.
“Right now, it’s probably four or five of us with the dogs,” Tommy Ballard, Rogers’ father, told the Standard. “That’s all we need right now with what we’re doing.”

More at link.

Did anyone ever find a Twitter hashtag that we could all use to send a message to media & remind them of this case?

I wish we could get JSO Hackney on this case. You know who he is if you follow the Lonzie Barton disappearance. I will search for a hastag for Crystal if one doesn't exist - so let me check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz