KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I am not the best on Twitter but found this hashtag #FindCrystalRogers. There were a lot of posts early on in the case especially after Nancy Grace. Some are sent to Nancy Grace at @NancyGraceHLN. So I think we should find all Twitter accounts for local media and drum interest back up! I will search for Twitter handles of local media & post later!

Here are the addresses I have come up with so far.

@TODAYShow, @SavannahGuthrie, @TodaySXM, @GMA, @RobinRoberts, @Morning_Joe, @NBCNightlyNews, @NBC, @NBCNews, @ABC, @abcnews, @60Minures, @CBSNews, @FoxNews, @FoxTV, @CBSEveningNews, @missingpeople, @MissingPersons3, @worldnews_net, @john_walsh, @1800CRIMETV, @KatieCouric, @ColdJusticeTV, @DatelineNBC, @dateline_keith, @ABC2020
@wave3news, @janelleWave, @reynoldswave3, @flackwave3, @dwilliamsWAVE3, @WHAS11, @courierjournal, @WFPLNews, @insiderlou, @WDRBNews, @WLKY, @Louisville_News, @NewsLouisvilleK, @LEOWeeklyNews, @cjnews, @840WHAS, @LouisvilleNewz, @KiraKirtley, @louisvilleknews, @DLama_WDRB, @Moskina801, @lou_news, @MarissaAlter, @FBILouisville, @louisville_crime.

I have more, will post later.

@NancyGraceHLN, @NEheadlines, @WKYT, @missingunsolved, @HLpublicsafety, @Etownpd, @CPC4Kentucky, @lexingtonbuzz, @BillDedman, @AETV, @BillKurtis1, @SharylAttkisdon, @PoliceOne, @kystatepolice, @missinglovedone, @BlueLineAcross, @SenatorJimmy, @channel6TV, @TheUSNewz, @247_newz, @PLGTV, @CNN, @BardstownPD, @KYStandard, @btownbulletin, @BtownKYprobs, @kyrickmc, @WDRBNews, @visitBardstown

Hashtags we should use: #FindCrystalRogers, #coldcasefiles, #namus, #JoinTheHunt, #Louisville, #ABC2020, #dateline

Could someone write us a post that we could copy & paste to these media outlets with the main facts? Of course we can email & use Facebook too but Twitter allows you to send to lots of people at once.

Could someone write us a post that we could copy & paste to these media outlets with the main facts? Of course we can email & use Facebook too but Twitter allows you to send to lots of people at once.
Could I please second this? Any one skilled at twitter limits?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

This uses every character allowed on Twitter:

Mom of 5 Crystal Rogers Missing since 7/3/15 from Bardstown,KY. Do not let this case be forgotten 5 kids miss their mom! #FindCrystalRogers

Does that give enough info or need changed?

Hi, everyone. I know you all have the best intentions, and I applaud you. But, please be aware that TOS prohibit groups from organizing campaigns of any kind in the forum.
Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's certainly your right to organize a campaign off of the board, but if you do, you cannot represent yourself as WS members.

Also, regarding pm's, it is against the rules to talk about pm's in the threads. If you want to send a pm to someone, that's fine. Go ahead and send it, but please don't announce it in the thread. Likewise, do not post about pm's sent to you.

:tyou:

I saw this on N Grace few months ago.... Was checking on status, was hoping they found this mother and figured out what has happened with her. The car? Does nobody know nothing?

Why and how can a mother of 5 go missing...and it seems she is being forgotten. Anyone have any insight or updates? I dont understand the lack of effort, focus, attention.

I am confessing up front that I have not had an opportunity to thoroughly read through the previous thread and this one. Although I post on Websleuths often, I normally limit it to cases closer to my region. I was in the area touring a distillery for the weekend and was curious about the hundreds and hundreds of signs, "Prayers for Crystal's safe Return".

I was surprised to find out that the locals I spoke with seemed "split" about the involvement of someone who is alluded to in these threads. I heard conflicting reports that he was MORE than cooperative and reports that he was giving them the runaround. Also heard from more than one person that there is a relation to LE by possible person of interest.

Just my opinion, the vehicle looks like it was staged, which means more than one person involved. This is a good thing because it means the case has a better shot of being cracked in the long run. I apologize for not being able to add anything of substance... but I will monitor this thread. Prayers.

I am confessing up front that I have not had an opportunity to thoroughly read through the previous thread and this one. Although I post on Websleuths often, I normally limit it to cases closer to my region. I was in the area touring a distillery for the weekend and was curious about the hundreds and hundreds of signs, "Prayers for Crystal's safe Return".

I was surprised to find out that the locals I spoke with seemed "split" about the involvement of someone who is alluded to in these threads. I heard conflicting reports that he was MORE than cooperative and reports that he was giving them the runaround. Also heard from more than one person that there is a relation to LE by possible person of interest.

Just my opinion, the vehicle looks like it was staged, which means more than one person involved. This is a good thing because it means the case has a better shot of being cracked in the long run. I apologize for not being able to add anything of substance... but I will monitor this thread. Prayers.
Hi Easongt [emoji1] Yes. The boyfriend BH's brother is a police officer who lived down the street from Crystal and BH. To add, the two brothers were spotted by several witnesses driving by one of the searches in a police cruiser in street clothes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The search for Crystal is still going strong and she has not been forgotten. Her wonderful family with the support of the community will not allow this to happen. Her precious children need and deserve answers. We all have faith here that will happen. I pray that it will be soon.

family1.jpg

Kentucky Standard newspaper, September 5, 2015
“Tonight’s services are about rallying for the family, reinforcing Crystal’s name in the community, and the power of prayer,” said Mary Taylor of Liberty Tax Service, who has helped organize various community events in support of the Ballard family. “They need us now more than ever. Some have asked ‘When will you all stop this?’ The answer is simple. We won’t, until the goal is reached and Crystal is home.”

http://www.kystandard.com/content/rogers-search-marks-two-months-vigil

The search for Crystal is still going strong and she has not been forgotten. Her wonderful family with the support of the community will not allow this to happen. Her precious children need and deserve answers. We all have faith here that will happen. I pray that it will be soon.

View attachment 81096

Kentucky Standard newspaper, September 5, 2015
“Tonight’s services are about rallying for the family, reinforcing Crystal’s name in the community, and the power of prayer,” said Mary Taylor of Liberty Tax Service, who has helped organize various community events in support of the Ballard family. “They need us now more than ever. Some have asked ‘When will you all stop this?’ The answer is simple. We won’t, until the goal is reached and Crystal is home.”

http://www.kystandard.com/content/rogers-search-marks-two-months-vigil
What a bitter sweet photo.....beautiful and sad at same time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

PLG 13 and The KY Standard are reporting that they are searching Melody Lake again. They will not confirm why though. http://m.kystandard.com/kystandard/db/321818/content/nmU4pDcj !

"Members from the Louisville Metro Police Underwater Search and Rescue team are back at Melody Lake this morning, along with Deputy Ramon Pineiroa from the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office. The team was also at the lake for two days in late July.
It cannot be confirmed at this time if the police presence has anything to do with the search for 35-year-old Crystal Rogers of Bardstown, who last seen on Friday, July 3. In the July visit by the dive team, Pineiroa replied “no comment” when asked if the presence was part of any investigation. He also had no comment on today's police presence.
The search and recovery team’s Sergeant Charles Robinson III told PLG in July that the search team navigates different bodies of water around the Louisville and central Kentucky region for various reasons, such as for search and recovery and also for training purposes. He did not confirm during that visit the reason why his search team was at Melody Lake."

Did anyone see Bardstown PD statement about BH's brother being suspended without pay? No further details yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member