KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the Texas game warden vehicles are there. Does anyone have insight into why/how they would be allowed to operate in Kentucky? I know they tend to have more leeway and have LE authority, but in another state? Would that mean he is suspected of something in Texas that would involve a game warden or something else?

Interesting that the Texas game warden vehicles are there. Does anyone have insight into why/how they would be allowed to operate in Kentucky? I know they tend to have more leeway and have LE authority, but in another state? Would that mean he is suspected of something in Texas that would involve a game warden or something else?

Yeh I have no idea. Especially since we have our own game wardens. I’m not sure why they’d come all the way from Texas.

Prayers for Sherry Ballard and the rest of Crystals friends and family. I have a feeling that the FBI knows who the remains found are, but they have not released to the public yet.
I hope with all of the search warrants it helps find who the murders of Officer Jason Ellis and the murder of Tommy Ballard.

This community needs to not be in fear for their lives if they say something.
This may be great for Sherry Ballard and her family but I bet this will be real bad for the Houck Brothers.

thats weird bc it’s in Tommy Ballard’s name. It’s circuit court, which typically handles civil cases > $5k, capital offenses, felonies, land dispute stuff. I don’t even want to attempt to guess what it’s about. It feels invasive...

Is Tommy Ballard (by default, his heirs/estate) named as the complainant?

Is Tommy Ballard (by default, his heirs/estate) named as the complainant?
Tommy Ballard is Crystal Rogers father and he was leading an investigation that rivaled any police investigation and the thought is when he started getting to close to the truth he was taken out. He was shot while going hunting with his grandson on his own property. And it appears the ambush was set up on the highway that ran next to his property.

I find it a bit odd that the IRS has also been brought into this investigation. I wonder what money may have to do with this. Maybe using the farm for more than regular farming, may also give us a clue to Jason Ellis. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat