KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton Godbey @DaltonTVNews 4h
I’m at the home of Nick Houck, where state and federal law enforcement officers are still searching. A representative with the FBI just came over and said “we’ll be here all day” @WDRBNews has crews at all three of the locations where search warrants are being executed.

They actually have more. I tried finding out why TX would have game wardens in this case and could not figure that out, the best I can come up with is maybe someone was up here doing training or giving training when all of this broke and so they tagged along. But if you look up authority of game wardens you will see how much power they have.

Oh good idea. I wondered if there was a pet alligator in the pond. Kidding.

I feel that as big as this case is, that when BH or NH are arrested it will be in front of media cameras I don't see this being an arrest on the sly, and if this has anything at all to do with the murder of Jason Ellis I hope they use his cuffs to lock them up.

I know they can pull people over out here...I just don’t know why a warden from Tx would be out here since we have our own.
Is there a possibility that Texas Game Warden’s vehicles are bullet proof and maybe Kentucky’s aren’t? Also since we know they already have divers maybe they’re also looking at all the boats, atvs, etc anything that is mobile and could move a body or evidence on land or water. Maybe Houcks owned or traded one and that it why Game Wardens were called in? ETA game wardens have jurisdiction to hold vehicles of any sort while awaiting warrant(s) and or arrest(s) They can buy time just like the IRS. It seems they have an abundance of LE on the scene and others in waiting at least through the weekend.
They actually have more. I tried finding out why TX would have game wardens in this case and could not figure that out, the best I can come up with is maybe someone was up here doing training or giving training when all of this broke and so they tagged along. But if you look up authority of game wardens you will see how much power they have.
I bet they’re buying time. These two are going down for something IMO whether they get everything or what they deserve remains to be seen.
The documentaries alluded to the fact that Tommy Ballard and other locals knew there was something deeper going on. Drugs, money laundering, gangs? Who knows but maybe the Texas LE input indeed suggests something more nefarious. IMO

Last edited:
Nicholas Picht @N_Picht 3m
#CrystalRogers We finally got our drone up. This is what the Houck farm looks like from the air. Those cars are law enforcement. In the back right, there’s a pond with divers in it.
@FBILouisville told me they’ve got 24-hour rotations prepared through the weekend @wave3news

I've been at work all day and just checking in. This is a beautiful sight!

It seems to me that the cops and the FBI got serious about this around 5 years too late. Good luck with your evidence, good luck with your dog- and -pony show.

Brook and his brother were ex cops.........so they know damn good and well how to destroy evidence. I think this murder case is going to be weak beyond weak, due to the passage of time and the covering up of evidence. The Bardstown police didn't help anything with their inaction and failure to actively investigate from
the very beginning. Tommy Ballard was assassinated by either Brook or Nick.....you pick !! Knowing either of them though, likely they hired a street hustler named " ????" , to follow Tommy Ballard out into a field and gun him down within the range of a rifle scope. You can rest assured that both the rifle and the box of bullets associated with it have disappeared forever. It's highly doubtful that the FBI confiscated it today....

Initially, I was excited by the news today...............but then it dawned on me.................."Well, these two brothers have had five years to cover up and destroy evidence.......so what exactly do the cops think they're going to find by raiding their houses ??" Their vehicles ?? (washed and detailed 20 times since)

This is too little ..............too late..... it's all for show. You can expect the FBI and the local sheriff to go into hiding for the next 3 years...................this is how it works now. Everything will be hidden, and everything will be deflected by the simple, absurd, well-thought-out , well-used, overly used, mistreated, chicken-##sh#t term,
"Investigation". What that word means is this...................you have no right to know anything.....until we decide you do. And..........if we decide that you don't need to know anything..................then you never will. (in other words: "Don't ask us questions !!!!")

That's not the way law enforcement was set up to operate initially......that's just the way they've convinced the public they they should work !! "We'll tell you...............what we feel like telling you.....when and if we think it's necessary. It's because of the brazen attitude....\adopted by the local sheriff and police force... that Crystals death was never pursued..........................

It seems to me that the cops and the FBI got serious about this around 5 years too late. Good luck with your evidence, good luck with your dog- and -pony show.

Brook and his brother were ex cops.........so they know damn good and well how to destroy evidence. I think this murder case is going to be weak beyond weak, due to the passage of time and the covering up of evidence. The Bardstown police didn't help anything with their inaction and failure to actively investigate from
the very beginning. Tommy Ballard was assassinated by either Brook or Nick.....you pick !! Knowing either of them though, likely they hired a street hustler named " ????" , to follow Tommy Ballard out into a field and gun him down within the range of a rifle scope. You can rest assured that both the rifle and the box of bullets associated with it have disappeared forever. It's highly doubtful that the FBI confiscated it today....
If the remains found is CR there may be hair and fibers in the body I know it has been a long time bit I have faith they will find the right people.
I also think the Jason Ellis case has links to both Crystal and Tommy and I don't think LE will let that murder slide

Initially, I was excited by the news today...............but then it dawned on me.................."Well, these two brothers have had five years to cover up and destroy evidence.......so what exactly do the cops think they're going to find by raiding their houses ??" Their vehicles ?? (washed and detailed 20 times since)

This is too little ..............too late..... it's all for show. You can expect the FBI and the local sheriff to go into hiding for the next 3 years...................this is how it works now. Everything will be hidden, and everything will be deflected by the simple, absurd, well-thought-out , well-used, overly used, mistreated, chicken-##sh#t term,
"Investigation". What that word means is this...................you have no right to know anything.....until we decide you do. And..........if we decide that you don't need to know anything..................then you never will. (in other words: "Don't ask us questions !!!!")

That's not the way law enforcement was set up to operate initially......that's just the way they've convinced the public they they should work !! "We'll tell you...............what we feel like telling you.....when and if we think it's necessary. It's because of the brazen attitude....\adopted by the local sheriff and police force... that Crystals death was never pursued..........................

I don't know why but my posted keep attaching to the message I am trying to reply to. You should be able to see it if you expand the member I am trying to reply to weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms