KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
117315894_4381065351934909_7950989833381908591_o.jpg
From the Kentucky Standard newspaper, a close up shot of the grave.

The Kentucky Standard
So do you think she was on top of the dirt or in the hole? If she was placed in the hole someone would have had to tell where she was. I know they are saying someone just came across her remains but looking at the hole I do t think that would have been possible

So do you think she was on top of the dirt or in the hole? If she was placed in the hole someone would have had to tell where she was. I know they are saying someone just came across her remains but looking at the hole I do t think that would have been possible
From what I understand from watching a news report in earlier posts the body was in the hole and due to recent flooding the dirt of the creek bank eroded and revealed the body hidden inside. On a side note does anyone know if that area is in fact on any of the suspects property? That would be a big reg flag if it were. I also wonder how long it's going to take to get a positive identification so the family can know for sure that it is her I know they have been waiting for that day for so long and now to be told it could possibly be her and to have to keep waiting even longer must be unbearable for them I pray they get the answers soon.

From what I understand from watching a news report in earlier posts the body was in the hole and due to recent flooding the dirt of the creek bank eroded and revealed the body hidden inside. On a side note does anyone know if that area is in fact on any of the suspects property? That would be a big reg flag if it were. I also wonder how long it's going to take to get a positive identification so the family can know for sure that it is her I know they have been waiting for that day for so long and now to be told it could possibly be her and to have to keep waiting even longer must be unbearable for them I pray they get the answers soon.
That area is like 4 or 5 miles from the suspects family farm

Federal agents enter second day of area searches in Crystal Rogers case
By Forrest Berkshire, Editor
Friday, August 7, 2020 at 11:00 am (Updated: August 7, 11:25 am)

Both searches of the Houck brothers’ homes stemmed from a set of nine federal search warrants executed in the early morning hours by FBI tactical teams. While there were similarities to both of those searches — dozens of federal agents searching homes and vehicles and seizing items — there were also some obvious differences. Most of the agents outside Nick’s home were identified as either FBI agents or civilian evidence recovery technicians. At Brooks’ home, the majority of the agents bore IRS identification.

Federal agents enter second day of area searches in Crystal Rogers case | KYStandard.com

It is right across the border of Nelson County and Washington County, it is considered where CR was last seen by BH

Property owner in Bardstown explains why mother nature is the reason remains were found

At the same time, dozens of other members of the response team were at the Houck family farm. There were about 150 members of the FBI in Bardstown investigating. That farm is just a few miles away from where human remains were found less than two weeks ago.

"You never expect it to hit home but sometimes it does," said a property owner whose land is just feet away from where they were discovered. He took us to the spot. A hole in the embankment of the creek is where they found the unidentified human remains and where the FBI dug them out of.

FBI Louisville Now Leads Search for Crystal Rogers — FBI

Today, FBI Louisville announces it is now the lead investigative agency on the Crystal Rogers case and is working with several federal, state, and local partners to include the Internal Revenue Service, the Kentucky State Police, and the United States Attorney’s Office (WDKY). By utilizing federal resources and expertise and by bringing a fresh perspective to the case, those responsible for Crystal’s disappearance will be brought to justice.

[URL='https://twitter.com/LSearcLex']Leigh Searcy [URL='https://twitter.com/LSearcLex']@LSearcLex [/URL][/URL]58m
The FBI and local law enforcement are back searching in Nelson Co for evidence in the #CrystalRogers disappearance. A relative says the family still doesn't know if human remains found recently belong to her.
@LEX18News
5 & 6.

News @ky_standard

#KS
Federal agents enter second day of area searches in Crystal Rogers case: Federal agents remained on the ground Friday morning on one of at least three sites the day after the FBI announced it was now the lead agency in the search for Crystal Roge… https://ift.tt/30zcTYr

WDRB News [URL='https://twitter.com/WDRBNews']@WDRBNews [/URL]19m
FBI agents spent a second day today searching the Houck farm as part of the Crystal Rogers investigation: https://wdrb.news/3im9mT8 |
@LRatterman_WDRB

Travis Ragsdale @TravisRagsdale 37m
In Bardstown, FBI is getting ready to tow Crystal Roger’s car away from storage unit that her mother has kept it in since disappearance in 2015. @WDRBNews

Heather Fountaine @WHAS11Heather 21m
HAPPENING NOW: Crystal Rogers’ car, found abandoned on the side of Bluegrass Parkway in 2015 with the keys and her purse still inside, now being towed into the hands of the FBI as they continue to investigate her disappearance
@WHAS11

Lauren Adams @WLKYLaurenAdams 23m
Happening now: Crystal Rogers’ car, found abandoned 5 years ago by the Bluegrass Parkway, is being loaded up and taken by the FBI. This is the 2nd day they’ve officially been in charge of the investigation.

Shay McAlister 14m
HAPPENING NOW: The FBI has picked up Crystal Rogers' car... which was found abandoned on the side of the Bluegrass Parkway the weekend she went missing in 2015. Remember- her keys, purse and phone were found inside. Sherry Ballard has kept the car all these years and today she gave the FBI permission to take it as part of the investigation.

Nicholas Picht @N_Picht 6m

HAPPENING NOW: FBI agents loading #CrystalRogers car onto a flatbed. This was the car that was found on the side of the Bluegrass Parkway the day Rogers disappeared in 2015. Her keys, purse and phone were still in the car when police found it.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1291826361506705408

Perfect Sherry knew what she was doing putting that large piece of evidence in a garage and not touching it, I hope the FBI has all the files that Tommy took in this case..Let the games begin.

Crystal Rogers: Bones found last month were located four miles from ex-boyfriend’s family farm [Reports]
Human remains discovered late last month in Kentucky were reportedly located four miles from a family farm belonging to the ex-boyfriend of a woman who vanished in 2015.

The Kentucky Standard reported that on July 23, a landowner discovered bones on the Washington-Nelson County line, in a washed-out creek bank in a tributary to the Beech Fork River. The remains were reportedly exposed from the side and were located in a bank that was eroded by elevated waters over the years.

FBI takes lead on Crystal Rogers case, searches properties connected to her boyfriend
On Thursday, more than 150 state and federal law enforcement officers arrived in Bardstown, where they began executing nine federal search warrants and will be conducting more than 50 interviews, the FBI said in a press release. Federal officers returned to the area on Friday.

FBI Louisville officials said they are working with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Kentucky State Police and the U.S. Attorney’s Office to bring a "fresh perspective" to the case, which has gained national attention over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar