KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI takes Crystal Rogers' car, found years ago with keys inside, on day 2 of investigation

So glad her car has been kept for all this time I hope the FBI can find something of evidence value in the car since it has been so long in storage. I really think they are going to be able to solve this case after all these years. I know her family is so happy to have them making moves on this case after not knowing for so long I keep praying they will give them the answers they so desperately seek.

FBI takes Crystal Rogers' car, found years ago with keys inside, on day 2 of investigation

So glad her car has been kept for all this time I hope the FBI can find something of evidence value in the car since it has been so long in storage. I really think they are going to be able to solve this case after all these years. I know her family is so happy to have them making moves on this case after not knowing for so long I keep praying they will give them the answers they so desperately seek.
I totally agree, long long over due! IMO

wave3news [URL='https://twitter.com/wave3news']@wave3news
[/URL]29m
CRYSTAL ROGERS CASE | The Chevy FBI investigators towed off today is the same car police found on the side of the Bluegrass Parkway the day Rogers disappeared 5 years ago. The car had a flat tire, and her purse, cellphone, and keys were still inside.+

FBI tows Crystal Rogers’ car from storage unit
With 150 federal and state agents in town serving nine warrants this week, people in Bardstown are hopeful they'll get some sort of an answer in this case.
wave3.com

Investigators Discover Potential Signs Of Human Blood In Missing Crystal Rogers’ Trunk

If I am understanding this article correctly it is saying that initially police did not do a very good job at inspecting her car for evidence and upon re-examination by anther set of detectives they found a large amount of blood in the trunk of the car. My question now is why would they not look in the trunk of the car for evidence at the very beginning? I'm not a professional but I would think that every inch of that car should have been combed over from the very beginning if it had been then maybe we would be closer to giving her family closure before now it just seems like mishandling of this case from early on. Of course it's all just MOO

Investigators Discover Potential Signs Of Human Blood In Missing Crystal Rogers’ Trunk

If I am understanding this article correctly it is saying that initially police did not do a very good job at inspecting her car for evidence and upon re-examination by anther set of detectives they found a large amount of blood in the trunk of the car. My question now is why would they not look in the trunk of the car for evidence at the very beginning? I'm not a professional but I would think that every inch of that car should have been combed over from the very beginning if it had been then maybe we would be closer to giving her family closure before now it just seems like mishandling of this case from early on. Of course it's all just MOO

So who all knew this 2 years ago and didn't pursue it? Jmo

I can make one. I will map: the 3 locations searched, where her car was found, where the body was found, where her dad was shot, her house... let me know if there are other locations that should be included.
Perfect that sound great. Also ex-boyfriend house

I can make one. I will map: the 3 locations searched, where her car was found, where the body was found, where her dad was shot, her house... let me know if there are other locations that should be included.
Could you please also show the Bluegrass Parkway area and exit where Jason Ellis was ambushed and the home of the Netherland murders. Thanks so much for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar