KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the map I created.

Let me know if there are any relevant locations that I missed.

Jason's ambush location is on there, mom2chloe. Credit goes to Gray Hughes for that one and for Tommy Ballard's.

Crystal Rogers: Bardstown, KY - خرائطي على Google

it looks good! You might want to add their grandma’s house where Nick is living now...Anna Whitesides. It’s the one near Bardstown Cemetery off Forrest Ave. Its been searched numerous times over the years and obviously again since the FBI has been in town.

Okay - I thought that was a direct quote from LE as to "why" they were there - understand now - reporter's words!

And yes, it does seem strange that after 5 years nothing has been done to find Crystal, but all of sudden a body is found (4 miles from their farm no less) - and a TON of FBI / LE , etc. coming swooping in with 9 search warrants??
I am surprised that they (LE) have not told her parents - but maybe they have & asked them not to say anything.

I would hope her family knows a little more than the public but I genuinely believe they haven’t told them whether the remains are hers. I know I heard on one of the live streams that first day that her brother, uncles and gpa had all been up at the cemetery next to Anna Whitesides house that first day watching as they searched.

They have released some surveillance photos. I really hope this is going somewhere.

Crystal Rogers investigation: FBI searching for drivers in newly released surveillance photos

QBHD3E3XJNBZ3ESB5VVQ33473I.jpg
2WYSYLF2NZFDTGXPD4FH6A5DZE.jpg

ETA the photos.

Crystal Rogers investigation: FBI searching for drivers in newly released surveillance photos

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WAVE) - The Federal Bureau of Investigations has released new surveillance photos relating to the investigation into Crystal Rogers’ disappearance that will hopefully lead to new information.

The two photos show several vehicles that were driving or stationed around several investigation points. One photo shows a red SUV and a white SUV driving down Loretto Road, near the My Old Kentucky Home campground. The time which the photo was taken was not given.

New to the discussion here. Some thoughts from surveillance camera images of vehicles.

Regarding the picture date/time stamped 7/4/15 at about 3:42 a.m., from looking at aerials and video footage of the area of the Houck Farm, that picture appears to have been taken from camera at back of the house located at the corner of Balltown Road and Paschal Ballard Road (camera faces back towards out building with garage doors and Paschal Ballard Road). So it appears to capture image of a car on Paschal Ballard Road just before it exits onto Balltown Road. In other words, that car was leaving the area of the Houck farm. Paschal Ballard Road dead ends into their farm, so obviously should not be much traffic at any time, much less at that hour. I believe there may have been only one house back from where that car was coming from at the time (Brooks’ mother’s House). All one can see in the image are headlights and taillights, so not sure if the experts have any means of identifying or eliminating certain makes and models with that type of image at night.

The other picture is very interesting to me as well. That image was apparently captured from a surveillance camera on the front of the Heaven Hill Distilleries building on Loretta Road. That location is not near the Houck farm. Curiously, the FBI did not provide the date and time of that picture. Picture quality is not great, so it’s is tough to say exactly what time of year that image was captured. If I head to guess, I would say the picture was not taken in the summer (tree line off far in the distance does not appear to be fully leafed). It was a rainy day in that picture. I believe it was raining the day Tommy Ballard was shot on November 19, 2016. The location of that camera is not terribly far from where Tommy Ballard was shot, and Loretta Road would be one of several conceivable “getaway route” for Tommy’s shooter. I can’t help but wonder if that picture might relate to the Tommy Ballard case - By not providing a particular date or range of dates, and not specifying whether they are interested in the white or red SUV, I am not sure the authorities can reasonably expect the public to offer helpful information regarding who was driving those cars. Seems like this could be an example of the FBI releasing that photo to send a message of sorts that they have more than certain suspects might expect, for the purpose of applying pressure.

By the way, the FBI task force released those photos on the task force website at least a day before any media outlets reported on same. Hopefully more info will be made available on that website.

New to the discussion here. Some thoughts from surveillance camera images of vehicles.

Regarding the picture date/time stamped 7/4/15 at about 3:42 a.m., from looking at aerials and video footage of the area of the Houck Farm, that picture appears to have been taken from camera at back of the house located at the corner of Balltown Road and Paschal Ballard Road (camera faces back towards out building with garage doors and Paschal Ballard Road). So it appears to capture image of a car on Paschal Ballard Road just before it exits onto Balltown Road. In other words, that car was leaving the area of the Houck farm. Paschal Ballard Road dead ends into their farm, so obviously should not be much traffic at any time, much less at that hour. I believe there may have been only one house back from where that car was coming from at the time (Brooks’ mother’s House). All one can see in the image are headlights and taillights, so not sure if the experts have any means of identifying or eliminating certain makes and models with that type of image at night.

The other picture is very interesting to me as well. That image was apparently captured from a surveillance camera on the front of the Heaven Hill Distilleries building on Loretta Road. That location is not near the Houck farm. Curiously, the FBI did not provide the date and time of that picture. Picture quality is not great, so it’s is tough to say exactly what time of year that image was captured. If I head to guess, I would say the picture was not taken in the summer (tree line off far in the distance does not appear to be fully leafed). It was a rainy day in that picture. I believe it was raining the day Tommy Ballard was shot on November 19, 2016. The location of that camera is not terribly far from where Tommy Ballard was shot, and Loretta Road would be one of several conceivable “getaway route” for Tommy’s shooter. I can’t help but wonder if that picture might relate to the Tommy Ballard case - By not providing a particular date or range of dates, and not specifying whether they are interested in the white or red SUV, I am not sure the authorities can reasonably expect the public to offer helpful information regarding who was driving those cars. Seems like this could be an example of the FBI releasing that photo to send a message of sorts that they have more than certain suspects might expect, for the purpose of applying pressure.

By the way, the FBI task force released those photos on the task force website at least a day before any media outlets reported on same. Hopefully more info will be made available on that website.
I hopefully and knowingly speak for many of us in thanking you for your input. It is much appreciated! These cases need fresh thoughts, ideas and visuals!

i was wondering if it was maybe from the day Tommy was killed but I wish I could see the actual trees better. They look too full and green for it to be in November. It’s too hard to see though to be for sure so it might even be my eyes playing tricks on me. I also remember it being rainy the weekend Crystal went missing, specifically that night. It was that really annoying misty rain we get sometimes bc I remember driving to my parents lake house in it. It didn’t rain the entire time though. When I drove back home that Sunday, it was hot and sunny and I remember seeing a TON of cruisers on the side of the BG walking up and down the shoulder. I thought maybe there had been a chase or something. I didn’t even realize what I had driven past until later that night when I saw a bunch of posts that people had been sharing about her being missing.

I also don’t remember it being rainy the morning Tommy was shot but it may have been really early before I woke up. We were celebrating Thanksgiving a wk early with part of my family and I just remember it was pretty cold. We had a stretch of really warm weather that November and then it seems like that morning was the first day it actually felt like fall.

I remember either a podcast or a TV documentary where they interviewed a woman (or man) who had seen a car that matched the Hauck's grandmother's car at the scene of where Crystal's car was found? The interview had to be done hiding the identity of that person since he or she did not want to be revealed. She was scared to death about being found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy