Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brooks Houck Judge will not recuse himself and lists reasons.

Unfortunately this article comes up Denied Access. If someone could give me a 10% synopsis on this - reasons why he will not recuse himself - for my notes - it would be very much appreciated!
TIA! :)

and
Pumpkin Smash Thanksgiving Smiley
all!

Unfortunately this article comes up Denied Access. If someone could give me a 10% synopsis on this - reasons why he will not recuse himself - for my notes - it would be very much appreciated!
TIA!
I sent you a PM with the text of the article.

If you get a javascript-blocker for your browser, you may be able to avoid such blockages in the future.

Nov 28, 2023 article

[…]

The Kentucky Court of Appeals is upholding the decision to keep the bond for Brooks Houck at $10 million.

[…]

It’s not completely set in stone. A motion to reconsider can be filed before Dec. 18. It’s not clear if the defense will do that.

[…]

Nov 28, 2023 article

[…]

The Kentucky Court of Appeals is upholding the decision to keep the bond for Brooks Houck at $10 million.

[…]

It’s not completely set in stone. A motion to reconsider can be filed before Dec. 18. It’s not clear if the defense will do that.

[…]

That's too bad that his bond can't be lowered since his net worth is around $8.5M He can't raise enough cash to be free. Guess he'll stay locked up until his next hearing in December and on into 2024. That's a good thing.

I just watched a documentary on Peacock about the cases of Crystal Rogers, Tommy Ballard, Officer Jason Elis, and the Netherland mother/daughter murders. As I finished, I was so pleasantly surprised that there had been an arrest on Crystal Rogers case. I'm hoping that they can solve them all. IMOO, I feel like Tommy and Jason's case had similarities.

I just watched a documentary on Peacock about the cases of Crystal Rogers, Tommy Ballard, Officer Jason Elis, and the Netherland mother/daughter murders. As I finished, I was so pleasantly surprised that there had been an arrest on Crystal Rogers case. I'm hoping that they can solve them all. IMOO, I feel like Tommy and Jason's case had similarities.
The question has always been why was Jason targeted. At least to me, that's been the question. There were some rumors that the brothers may have been trafficking narcotics...and Ellis (who was part of a task force that was investigating it) was killed because of that.

Shay McAlister is reporting that locals tipped her to the fact that there was a heavy FBI presence today and multiple unmarked police cars with excavating equipment located on an abandoned property near Bardstown. The special prosecutor would not acknowledge it has anything to do with Crystal’s case so she thinks it is likely related to Jason Ellis or Tommy Ballard.

Shay gave an update at 4:15 EST stating that the FBI and KSP have been on this property searching since Monday 12/4 and have had the property secured until today. The property is no longer secure as of now so hopefully they found whatever they were looking for. They have a drone on the way to film from above this area.

Based on the above articles, it seems the recent search on Thompson Hill Rd. in Coxs Creek, KY may have something to do with the Crystal Rogers disappearance and / or the murder of Tommy Ballard, and / or the murder Jason Ellis. Pure speculation, but maybe at the time those crimes were committed Brooks and Nick Houck knew somebody who owned property on that road..

All jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back