Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope you begin/moderate more threads in the future.

Very direct info.

Bless you!

Second this statement.

Treelights thank you so much. Thank you to all the caring people here who gave Madiha back her identity.

Madiha! Only 27 years old. So beautiful. Unique like her jewels. Missed by her babies.

RIP Madiha.

Second this statement.

Treelights thank you so much. Thank you to all the caring people here who gave Madiha back her identity.

Madiha! Only 27 years old. So beautiful. Unique like her jewels. Missed by her babies.

RIP Madiha.

Awe! You're so kind! Thank You! And Thank You for starting this thread for our lovely Madiha! :)

"The description of Paradise is that in it are rivers of water, the taste and smell of which are never changed. Rivers of milk the taste of which will remain unchanged. Rivers of wine that will be delicious to those who drink from it and rivers of clear, pure honey."
Quran 47:15

Rest in Peace, Madiha.

Sleuthers, We knew she wasn't American born, and probably from Eastern Europe, Middle East or India, we knew it was domestic violence and we knew she probably had kids. I think we did a good job! Madiha RIP.

I also wanted to add and give special thanks to HEXE and JENSTAR, as they both found the EXACT make/model of the shower curtain on the internet that the Kentucky State Police asked the public about (that Madiha was wrapped in), and that information from HEXE and JENSTAR was then forwarded to the Kentucky State Police.

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts and theories and gave their time to finding the identity of Madiha.
RIP Madiha!

RIP Madiha. I am thrilled her dignity has been restored, and I am praying for some kind of justice for her.

Rest in peace, Madiha. I'm glad you got back your name, and I hope the justice will be served.

With all the unrest in Egypt I wonder how tough it will be to get this guy back here?

Just was thinking of Madiha while watching the news.

Also, carbuff, I thanked Houston Mom and lys in the thread about our little smurfette. I wanted to commend you too for your commitment there!

I'm so glad that she has a name. And the person responsible for this horrific act will be behind bars and she'll get the justice she deserves. RIP Madiha. I'll pray for her and her children at this difficult time.

I wonder if the Police have had any luck finding her husband yet - no news that I can see at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back