Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, well, look what I'm getting trying to access her NAMUS page:

Permission Error
You do not have permission to view the selected page.
Please email support@identifyus.org with details of what was done to receive this message, or if you believe you have received it in error.
Thank you,
NamUs Team

Which usually means the record's been locked because an identification has been made. Fingers crossed that it's not just maintenance or something.

Very sad she had two children both under the age of ten.
They will miss their mother terribly.

i'm so glad someone missed her and someone reported her.
I fear her kids in Egypt won't be an easy task to return. I'm happy she's identified and can be put to rest.

So very sad. :(
Rest In Peace Madiha.
Prayers for your boys and your family.
:rose:

Aw man I'm so glad she was given her name back!!!! It's so good to see a case solved! Great work everyone!!!

RIP Madiha

Was she 27 or 37 cos the article says one thing and the caption under her picture says another... and oh man, her husbands crazy eyes... yikes!!

Aw man I'm so glad she was given her name back!!!! It's so good to see a case solved! Great work everyone!!!

RIP Madiha

Was she 27 or 37 cos the article says one thing and the caption under her picture says another... and oh man, her husbands crazy eyes... yikes!!

I have only seen her age as 27 in other articles. Her husband is older and you are right, he has "crazy eyes"! And he is wanted for questioning right now, so I wonder when that photo was taken, and if it is a driver's license photo or mug shot!

Although we have always known that this UID was "somebody"; seeing her photo, making her tangible, making her "real" even though she has always been real, it hurts me emotionally. I feel for Madiha's children, and it is so sad the cruel death that she received.
Following her case so closely, and emotionally invested... it is just so sad!!!!!
Rest in Peace Madiha and I hope they are able to extradite your husband who is a person of interest in your death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMac13
Back