Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, just a wild shot and you can all think I'm nuts lmfao.

When you look at the picture of the sweater if you look at the pixels that surround the shirt you see grass, and pavement making me think she was going to be undressed by the perp but they left in a hurry (jmo). It also looks like the shirt pic was taken on the scene so if she wasn't wearing it Why????I highly doubt they would undress her there as they could loose evidence?

Another theory is that they took the picture with her in it, because I totally see a face washed out how they would in photo shop ?. (in pics)

It could be my eyes playing tricks though as a 12 hour shift does wonders lol

Attachments

• pavementkyunidentified.png
    pavementkyunidentified.png
    786 KB · Views: 28
  • GrassKyunidentified.jpg
    GrassKyunidentified.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 28
  • kYunidentified..png
    kYunidentified..png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
It seems like the hoodie was splattered with this crusty something first, and then soaked and splattered with blood. I can imagine a fight, starting in a kitchen, something was thrown in the victim (a dough? other food item), then she run to the bathroom, trying to hide there, but unfortunately she got murdered. Then the panicked perp started to clean away the crime scene and wrapped the vic in the things that were in his reach - the bed sheet and the shover curtain.

the photo does have grass and stuff in the background. there is decomp on the hood though, so she was wearing it when she passed and laid there. blood dries a certain way but the other fluids turn grey and brown - which is on the shirt.

Just another thought about the ring.

Because it is small in size - I'm wondering if it could be a Midi Ring or a below Knuckle Ring - these are trending. If you search for gold midi or knuckle ring - lots of different designs show up.
It might not be a small handed persons ring but supposed to be worn lower on the finger.

Pic from etsy below:

Attachments

• UID RING ON FINGER.jpg
    UID RING ON FINGER.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • midi rings 2.jpg
    midi rings 2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 22
IMO I think perp might have put sweater on her after the attack as to use the hood to hide the damage to her head when moving her to the car. Just a thought. This poor girl :(

Also, just a wild shot and you can all think I'm nuts lmfao.

When you look at the picture of the sweater if you look at the pixels that surround the shirt you see grass, and pavement making me think she was going to be undressed by the perp but they left in a hurry (jmo). It also looks like the shirt pic was taken on the scene so if she wasn't wearing it Why????I highly doubt they would undress her there as they could loose evidence?

Another theory is that they took the picture with her in it, because I totally see a face washed out how they would in photo shop ?. (in pics)

It could be my eyes playing tricks though as a 12 hour shift does wonders lol

Hm idk. IMO I don't think it's photoshopped to crop the victim out bc you can see the stitching at the neckline on the inside of the sweater.

However it looks like they may have covered some of the inside up maybe simply bc the remains stuck in the hoodie might have looked too "rude".

although yes I do think it was a picture from the scene bc of pavement and grass. Good eye!

We are not allowed to post ppls face books so sorry I cannot provide link, but upon just looking at Misti's FB page I can see her background pic is of 3 young girls and they are wearing hair bands with little rosettes on them. Reminds me of chiffon rosette found on victim. I only know of her having a son so far. He's 12 but her mother had custody.

This isn't looking good IMHO...

Edit: I edited this bc I misunderstood how many children Misti had.

IMO I think perp might have put sweater on her after the attack as to use the hood to hide the damage to her head when moving her to the car. Just a thought. This poor girl :(

She was wrapped in a bedsheet and a curtain shover, so no need to use the hood like that. And the blood would be smeared all over the hoodie if he tried to put it on her after the murder.

Hey fellow hobbie/crafty friend! I make jewelry as well and I noticed the turquoise looked absolutely synthetic as well. That's why I also thought the ring must not be of great value and that lessens the probability that it would be an heirloom.

What about the earring? Now that actually seems like something that might have been an heirloom not bc of value, but bc it looks rather aged. It almost looks like an older Avon piece.

That's exactly what I was thinking! But I can't find anything even remotely like it on the web or Avon collectors' sites.

Also Florida seems like the type of place one would have a fish shower curtain. IMO

Not only this, but reports say Misti's last known whereabouts were at a male/boyfriends house.

Hm idk. IMO I don't think it's photoshopped to crop the victim out bc you can see the stitching at the neckline on the inside of the sweater.

However it looks like they may have covered some of the inside up maybe simply bc the remains stuck in the hoodie might have looked too "rude".

although yes I do think it was a picture from the scene bc of pavement and grass. Good eye!

Yes, I see what you mean, you're totally right. It's funny what a sleepy eye can imagine :)

Update: just realized article says she is a mother of 5. So it is possible the 3 girls on her FB are her daughters.

Yes, I see what you mean, you're totally right. It's funny what a sleepy eye can imagine :)

I'm severely Attention Deficit so I feel your pain I really Do Do! We just have awesome imaginations is all! Hehe ;)

My only problem with probability of it being Misti is her captor would of had to hold her for at least 2 weeks before killing her and dropping her body in KY (if LE is correct about how long she had been deceased for.)

Also she has a tattoo of a gecko and LE didn't tell us she has any tattoos so... Yeah.

Gonna keep looking...

From Erin Haynes Reporting from this article and video, at 54 seconds she states:
"From above in WLKY's news chopper you can see investigators collecting a PINK ROBE from the scene. "
This comment lasted from 54 seconds to the 60 second mark, and you see the pink robe in the video. Now, it is possible the reporter made a mistake and instead of robe she should have said sweatpants, but it looks like a robe and she (the reporter) has talked to LE.
Also in the same video at 1 minute 20 seconds the LE Officer states "clothing, tattoos, things like that, obviously that's something we're gonna be looking at."
Now whether he made a comment in general, or it was towards this UID, who knows.
So, she could have a pink robe, and she could have a tattoo/tattoos.....who knows just yet.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news...18420/20341182/-/item/0/-/tk8p4iz/-/index.htm

Quoting my post from June 15th, maybe she had a tattoo/tattoos?

It occurs to me that those smears on the shirt could be craft glue. Maybe she was the one who was making the jewelry. I found plenty of those smooth bright blue turquoises (ghost turqoise?) on the craft sites I looked at.

Quoting my post from June 15th, maybe she had a tattoo/tattoos?

Strange... The bathrobe, the shower curtain... Almost as if she went to the bathroom to put on her robe and upon coming out was attacked and pushed back into the bathroom.

MOO Another idea now that the bathroom is becoming a pattern with this evidence...the stains could be make up/foundation that smeared on the shirt. Make up is many times in the bathroom.

Foundation is kind of a paint like substance...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back