Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NC5_NickBeres In case you are wondering about the DNA evidence and whether it can link the son to the rape and murder -- here's what I've learned: I talked with an expert in DNA evidence who tells me if a good DNA sample was recovered from the victim then there is no mistaking the father's DNA for the son's. This means if the DNA evidence links the father to the crime ... it cannot link the son. There is a clear difference. The son's DNA would include genetic material from his mother. Of course, that would be absent in the father's sample. Pretty clear cut difference there. Now that's not to say the son couldn't be involved in some other way. But, at this point the police given no indication that is the case.

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/

BBM

I saw that... Thank goodness because he kept egging on the question of whether the sons Dna could be mistaken for him. He must be educated ...isn't this common knowledge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he nut have something prior;
@lgough_WBKO: This is an old mug shot from Bradley Madden, but we're expecting his Allen County one any time now. https://t.co/tS5ndZOhCn

I saw that... Thank goodness because he kept egging on the question of whether the sons Dna could be mistaken for him. He must be educated ...isn't this common knowledge?

I guess when you aren't as savvy as some people are here on Websleuths, and you haven't been in school for awhile, you'd be surprised at what you can forget. But I was also surprised that he kept throwing that around.

I've been trying to read through Topix for the last day or two, but wow, it is a cesspool of nasty, ignorant, misspelled and confusing responses. It's really difficult to go through.

NC5_NickBeres In case you are wondering about the DNA evidence and whether it can link the son to the rape and murder -- here's what I've learned: I talked with an expert in DNA evidence who tells me if a good DNA sample was recovered from the victim then there is no mistaking the father's DNA for the son's. This means if the DNA evidence links the father to the crime ... it cannot link the son. There is a clear difference. The son's DNA would include genetic material from his mother. Of course, that would be absent in the father's sample. Pretty clear cut difference there. Now that's not to say the son couldn't be involved in some other way. But, at this point the police given no indication that is the case.

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/

BBM

I guess another thing to point out is this from the FB link above:

"At this point there is no indication the son is going to be charged in connection with the rape or murder of the little girl. In fact, he lives in Westmoreland, Tennessee ... not in Scottsville, Kentucky. "

^^ RBBM

I believe you mean the reporter.

IF so, I agree with you 100%. He helped fuel the rumors & gossip on SM, imo

Think he was implying that perhaps the sample was insufficient, a partial match, etc

Here's the latest update I could find on the photo thread from our reporter Nick Beres (50 min ago):

NC5_NickBeres
UPDATE: I've just learned that Bradley Madden has completed his paperwork and will be transported not to Allen County, but the Simpson County Jail in Kentucky. He is charged with 16 counts of intimidating a participant in the legal process and 16 counts of terroristic threatening in the 3rd degree. Crazy. Get this: He was even given a warning initially by the Scottsville police to stop ... but he continued to make the threats so they now are moving forward with charges. Obviously a troubled 20-year-old who seems unable to control his anger. His conduct here defies logic. Clearly an emotional response. Simply not very smart.
Edited · Like · 8 · Reply · More ·

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153107933611640/?type=3&fref=nf

ETA: StephunnyJane, amazing 1st post!
:thumb:

:welcome4:

Perhaps he can muster something to spare His Own flesh & blood, all of his children, from further damage to their young lives and from more suffering.

IF not, he's even more of a monster than I think he is.

Bradley needs a lesson in DNA.

I'm amazed by how many people seem to need that lesson. Pretty sad...I guess not everyone has seen one episode of CSI or Dateline or something? Idk...things I think are common knowledge apparently are not.

Thank you for posting. That was really hard to watch.

How about how he didn't seem to show any reaction at all? All I saw was him appear to shake his head slightly towards the beginning but I didn't notice anything during that awful recitation of charges.

Heartbreaking for her parents sniff :(

I'm also fascinated but have a difference of opinion. Going back in time, it appears he had a very normal relationship with his wife and their two daughters (and their families). =

It sounds like you looked at their history more than I did. I did notice that father and son have a lot of similar interests (car racing or something). Maybe BM thinks they have more in common than they really do.

Goodness. I can understand being angry and upset about his dad but he completely crossed the Stupid Line. :(

I don't know if I would've been able to find the strength to be present at that arraignment so soon after such a horrible event. My heart aches for Amy Doolin and her husband, and I am grateful that they found the courage to attend for their daughter. May God grant them a supernatural sense of peace and strength for their other children during this holiday season...(this time of year is making the tragedy all the worse to me).

What link did you use?

Allen County Jail with his name. I am not at home on my computer or I would be more exact. I will say that the younger brother has been in the detention center and upon release this fall, he was not allowed to return to Allen County Schools. Lots going on in this family.
When I get home this evening, I will try to post the actual link to Bradley Madden's court dates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if I would've been able to find the strength to be present at that arraignment so soon after such a horrible event. My heart aches for Amy Doolin and her husband, and I am grateful that they found the courage to attend for their daughter. May God grant them a supernatural sense of peace and strength for their other children during this holiday season...(this time of year is making the tragedy all the worse to me).

I was thinking the exact thing as I watched it. I give the family enormous credit for being able to be there, I don't think I could have done it, especially hearing the charges read in public, being in the same room with the alleged perpetrator, and the horrible thoughts that come with hearing all of that. God bless their family.

I was also appalled that it seemed on the TM side of the family, a lot of young women - seemingly teenage years/very young adults - maybe I'm old fashioned, but this is not the place for them.

I'm not thinking he is educated beyond high school. He probably graduated HS (if he did), and went right to work.

Looks like we're gonna have to find a bus somewhere, folks -- Looks like ~dad~ is trying to throw his son under it. How many more? :D
:underbus:

I guess another thing to point out is this from the FB link above:

"At this point there is no indication the son is going to be charged in connection with the rape or murder of the little girl. In fact, he lives in Westmoreland, Tennessee ... not in Scottsville, Kentucky. "

Well, that is just nutz.

IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag