Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on a post a page or two back....TM's first wife was 15 when they married (and he was 18). Apparently she must have been pregnant at the time of their marriage as their son together is now 20. So.....why did he not get in trouble at that time for statutory rape?

15 is the age of consent in Kentucky. I think that 16 is still way to young, but that's just me I guess.

Yes...TM's attorney......Most arrogant, conceited person you could ever meet.

You seem to have a strong opinion about him. Is this based on personal knowledge or his record as an attorney? Curious why you feel this way. I am not familiar with him.

You seem to have a strong opinion about him. Is this based on personal knowledge or his record as an attorney? Curious why you feel this way. I am not familiar with him.

I do have personal knowledge of him. Thankfully he represents the people we all strive on here NOT to BE, so he didn't represent me!

I do have personal knowledge of him. Thankfully he represents the people we all strive on here NOT to BE, so he didn't represent me!

He has a sound reputation as an attorney who doesn't just practice criminal law. He also practices one of the most difficult areas of law and I doubt he's getting rich in that particular area. That information is available on line and is about him as an attorney, not about his personality. IMO

As someone who has sat in court and served on juries, I can attest that there is nothing worse for a defendant than a defense attorney who is a jerk.

As someone who has sat in court and served on juries, I can attest that there is nothing worse for a defendant than a defense attorney who is a jerk.

(O/T, I had the misfortune of having to have a group dinner with a defense attorney who was representing an individual in an underage sex case. The way he was blaming the girl...the approaches he was running by us that he planned to use in court, dinner did not go well...)

(O/T, I had the misfortune of having to have a group dinner with a defense attorney who was representing an individual in an underage sex case. The way he was blaming the girl...the approaches he was running by us that he planned to use in court, dinner did not go well...)

I imagine not margarita. Creepy. I know these guys have to do their jobs and offer a legal defense for these horrible perpetrators, but its tough for me to get past the ones who are arrogant and mean.

I imagine not margarita. Creepy. I know these guys have to do their jobs and offer a legal defense for these horrible perpetrators, but its tough for me to get past the ones who are arrogant and mean.
RSBM

Completely agree. Can't imagine a crueler 'defense' than to blame the victim.
A while back now, I was reading about some of Robert Picton's (Washington state serial killer) victims in a news site, and I had to stop reading comments people were posting about some of these women-- who had endured terrible lives and died a horrific death -- and judging their lifestyles as if they 'had it coming'.
Maybe if some people who judge others need to walk in their shoes ?

Am mainly marking my spot to keep up with this case --- hoping for severe justice ! Thanks to everyone who is updating.
It has to be unimaginable for the Doolin's , especially with one major holiday just past and the next one not far off. :(
Christmas is a big time for children.

Ohhh, yes, ohhh yes, ohh yes. We here on WS have seen more than a couple, and I haven't seen one of them defend his/her client to a "Not Guilty."

Here is an article about Mr. Lock's first trial, back in 2001. His client was acquitted.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/bg-m...9c13ed58c.html

Another he represented that was newsworthy.

During the fifth hour of the stand-off, Thompson's lawyer contacted WBKO to say his client was going to turn himself in. Thompson's lawyer said he was nowhere near the scene all day.

"It's my understanding that they kicked the door down and they were in the home. They've been over there talking through microphones and using robots. It appears there was no one in the home," said attorney Travis Lock.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/S...269853321.html

On taking this case:

"One of the things that left the greatest impressions on me and all of the things I had heard and encountered in the last 48 hours was the fact that Mr. Madden has a 7-year-old girl and a 4-month-old boy. He has children as well. Regardless, of the outcome in this case turns out to be. Those children, too, like many others, will have to go one with their lives and have to live through this. That left a very large impression on my heart," said Lock.

Lock didn't want to discuss evidence in the case, but he was willing to say a change of venue is something he may request.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ti...ains-his-decision-to-take-case-353215081.html

Ohhh, yes, ohhh yes, ohh yes. We here on WS have seen more than a couple, and I haven't seen one of them defend his/her client to a "Not Guilty."

Cough #cheneymason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>The truth is she is very sick. I don't know her personally, but have spoken with her several times. She worked at the Advance Auto in Scottsville. She would be in the store, nearly every time I went in there. She was very petite, bright, alert...She appeared to know a lot about her job. She was very helpful.

One day when I was in the store, I mentioned having to take one of my children to Vanderbilt. Jodi mentioned she had an appt. the following week there, because the docs. thought she had a serious auto-immune disorder, one that had destroyed one of her eyes. One of her eyes was obviously blind. I would never have asked her what happened, but assumed it was an injury, because the eye was noticeably blind.

After that conversation, I never saw her in the store again....Although she had worked there for quite some time.

The difference in the past Jodi and the present Jodi, as shown on the recent video was shocking.... her tone of voice, her weight gain, her needing a walker.There is no need for anyone to assume, this isn't a very sick woman. I have read that TM was taking almost complete care of her in recent months. I am certain she was isolated, even if just by this serious illness. Her speech in comparison to prior to her illness, seems to indicate she has had a stroke.

I don't know why Jodi has spoken out in defense of her spouse. It could be that she is scared he will come back home. It could be that she has been so groomed, by what may have been her abuser, that she doesn't see what is right in front of her. She could be in shock and be so sick and medicated she can't yet comprehend all this. She may not have enough information to accept that someone she lived with, had babies with, who took care of her could be a cold-blooded rapist and killer.

I think we should wait and give this woman time to absorb what has happened...Can you only imagine? So many lives have been destroyed by this monster...So has this woman's....I believe before she got sick, she was the breadwinner of this family. I don't think TM had worked, since 2014. This woman has babies and is very sick...I hope she will come to understand the gravity of this situation...I also hope our community won't throw her under the bus, for something she did not cause, did not carry out, and should not be sentenced for. Truth is...We live in a little hick town...Things could be very rough for this sick woman and her family. I don't see anyway she can leave...Just sad!

<modsnip> The truth is she is very sick. I don't know her personally, but have spoken with her several times. She worked at the Advance Auto in Scottsville. She would be in the store, nearly every time I went in there. She was very petite, bright, alert...She appeared to know a lot about her job. She was very helpful.

One day when I was in the store, I mentioned having to take one of my children to Vanderbilt. Jodi mentioned she had an appt. the following week there, because the docs. thought she had a serious auto-immune disorder, one that had destroyed one of her eyes. One of her eyes was obviously blind. I would never have asked her what happened, but assumed it was an injury, because the eye was noticeably blind.

After that conversation, I never saw her in the store again....Although she had worked there for quite some time.

The difference in the past Jodi and the present Jodi, as shown on the recent video was shocking. her tone of voice, her weight gain, her needing a walker.There is no need for anyone to assume, this isn't a very sick woman. I have read that TM was taking almost complete care of her in recent months. I am certain she was isolated, even if just by this serious illness. Her speech in comparison to prior to her illness, seems to indicate she has had a stroke.

I don't know why Jodi has spoken out in defense of her spouse. It could be that she is scared he will come back home. It could be that she has been so groomed, by what may have been her abuser, that she doesn't see what is right in front of her. She could be in shock and be so sick and medicated she can't yet comprehend all this. She may not have enough information to accept that someone she lived with, had babies with, who took care of her could be a cold-blooded rapist and killer.

I think we should wait and give this woman time to absorb what has happened...Can you only imagine? So many lives have been destroyed by this monster...So has this woman's....I believe before she got sick, she was the breadwinner of this family. I don't think TM had worked, since 2014. This woman has babies and is very sick...I hope she will come to understand the gravity of this situation...I also hope our community won't throw her under the bus, for something she did not cause, did not carry out, and should not be sentenced for. Truth is...We live in a little hick town...Things could be very rough for this sick woman and her family. I don't see anyway she can leave...Just sad!

Great post and thank you for the insight.

On the local Topix, there is a lot of nasty fighting going on about the wife of Timmy Madden. The truth is she is very sick. I don't know her personally, but have spoken with her several times. She worked at the Advance Auto in Scottsville. She would be in the store, nearly every time I went in there. She was very petite, bright, alert...She appeared to know a lot about her job. She was very helpful.

The difference in the past Jodi and the present Jodi, as shown on the recent video was shocking.... her tone of voice, her weight gain, her needing a walker.There is no need for anyone to assume, this isn't a very sick woman. I have read that TM was taking almost complete care of her in recent months. I am certain she was isolated, even if just by this serious illness. Her speech in comparison to prior to her illness, seems to indicate she has had a stroke.

Kudos on a magnificent post, my friend....

On the local Topix, there is a lot of nasty fighting going on about the wife of Timmy Madden. The truth is she is very sick. I don't know her personally, but have spoken with her several times. She worked at the Advance Auto in Scottsville. She would be in the store, nearly every time I went in there. She was very petite, bright, alert...She appeared to know a lot about her job. She was very helpful.

>>>> respectfully snipped by borndem to save space <<<<

Things could be very rough for this sick woman and her family. I don't see anyway she can leave...Just sad!

Oh, how sweet and caring you are, roselle. This does sound like a sad, sad thing for her and her family. I hope there is someone close to her who can support her with care and love. No one could know the depth of the worries and whatever else she is going/has gone through except her. I'm so glad you were there to listen and care. Behind closed doors and all that. Prayers for this woman, and thanks for sharing, and thanks for being such a caring and tender-hearted person. :hug:

I have sympathy for all involved, including the monster's wife. I just hope she didn't have any awareness of any "issues" her husband had, because although I'd still have sympathy for her, denial is a strong emotion and all that, but I would have quite a bit less sympathy if she was aware of things and was an enabler. I sincerely hope, for their children's sake this doesn't create more health problems for her. :( They don't need to lose their mom too. This will cause his children so many issues. Mental, social, etc.

My deepest sympathies are for the Doolin family. Sweet Gabbi and her family don't deserve this and are truly the innocent victims. [emoji173]&#65039;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back