Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the dad, I'm sure they did everything by the book. Dad may not have realized he SHOULD have asked for attorney before TV interview, not too bright.

On the son, I almost feel bad for him. He doesn't seem to be too bright (see dad) and I truly believe he was very upset and younger people these days really think they can hide behind social media and not have to suffer the consequences. Also I would like to see if other posters on FB were egging him on or inciting him. I think it will make a difference. I don't believe he will be convicted. The town just has a very bad feel for this family right now (can you blame them?)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Son in court.

[video=youtube;vCNkBIz8KDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNkBIz8KDk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That is one angry young man, imo. The look he throws back to the court as he exits the doorway seems like a big F U, and I don't doubt he's added the prosecutor and judge's name to his list of people that 'better watch their backs'. I also noticed he had a big bruise on at least one of his right hand knuckles. I really hope at the very least, he is sentenced to mandatory counseling in this case. moo

L
That is one angry young man, imo. The look he throws back to the court as he exits the doorway seems like a big F U, and I don't doubt he's added the prosecutor and judge's name to his list of people that 'better watch their backs'. I also noticed he had a big bruise on at least one of his right hand knuckles. I really hope at the very least, he is sentenced to mandatory counseling in this case. moo

It looked to me like he was looking at his family when he exited.

On the dad, I'm sure they did everything by the book. Dad may not have realized he SHOULD have asked for attorney before TV interview, not too bright.

On the son, I almost feel bad for him. He doesn't seem to be too bright (see dad) and I truly believe he was very upset and younger people these days really think they can hide behind social media and not have to suffer the consequences. Also I would like to see if other posters on FB were egging him on or inciting him. I think it will make a difference. I don't believe he will be convicted. The town just has a very bad feel for this family right now (can you blame them?)

I think he will be convicted because terroristic threats of today aren't what they were years ago. Today we know to snap threats in the bud. As angry as he is today, who knows what he'll be like down the road if he doesn't learn that you can't go around threatening people these days, especially law enforcement officials.

From the above link:

"Madden's attorney told a Louisville television station, Madden was denied access to counsel, the day of his arrest.

He also says, it is his understanding that the DNA evidence state police have is minimal."

bbm

Doesn't say much for his client, does it?!

It doesn't take that much DNA for a test.

Son in court.

[video=youtube;vCNkBIz8KDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNkBIz8KDk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Tuff guy.

Maybe it just hit him that he'll have to go back to the county jail. No more fresh scrambled eggs & bacon, no more cruisin' the chicks, no more burgers & fries. He's a big boy now.

He is having to grow up fast now, and it's not easy.

Seriously, I hope Mrs. Madden, in spite of her worry, etc., can have a little peace & quiet and time to herself for a while.

Tuff guy.

Maybe it just hit him that he'll have to go back to the county jail. No more fresh scrambled eggs & bacon, no more cruisin' the chicks, no more burgers & fries. He's a big boy now.

He is having to grow up fast now, and it's not easy.

Seriously, I hope Mrs. Madden, in spite of her worry, etc., can have a little peace & quiet and time to herself for a while.

He looks like he getting ready to cry to me... Maybe next time he'll think before shooting his mouth off.

He looks like he getting ready to cry to me... Maybe next time he'll think before shooting his mouth off.

Thank you! I'm seeing a very scared, and frightened young man, that knows he screwed up. NO sympathy from me though.

My impression was that he was crying and that it may have been his mother in the courtroom who was also crying. I feel bad for him. I don't think he realized the implications of his threats and definitely didn't consider the consequences of his actions. He thought his father was being railroaded by the police and believed what his daddy told him. What child could ever imagine their father could be capable of such a heinous crime? I know he's 20 yrs old, but to me he's still a child. I wish him the best.

Well, I do feel sorry for the son. All the kids, as a matter of fact. Can you even imagine? Your dad is charged with doing something like this to a little girl in in this small town?! Not just any little girl, but the same little girl on his sister's (BM's) cheerleading squad - who were all at the same game that night cheering their older brothers on, who were playing.

This kid is warped, clearly. He's also lashing out, in anger, denial, grief, and several other layers of "you can't do this to MY dad!" even while privately he may be thinking "oh God, what if he really did do this?" (pure speculation based on what is the normal grieving cycle of entertaining denial while at the same time pondering reality). I cannot even imagine what he's feeling right now :( I can't imagine what any of the Madden kids OR the Doolin kids are feeling right now, after everything that's happened. While sweet little Gabbi was the ultimate victim, it's certainly not fair to any of these kids and they're ALL victims of this 1 man's vile actions.

This whole case is a nightmare for both families and everyone that cares about them. My 2 cents, for whatever it's worth.

Thank you! I'm seeing a very scared, and frightened young man, that knows he screwed up. NO sympathy from me though.

No sympathy from me, either. I think the saddest part is that the son had just had days and days of SM comments about him b/c many thought the murder/rapist actor was him. On balance, he was also the one who had the sexually explicit posts that happened to be posted the same night Gabbi was killed. I think the dad was probably swearing his innocence at home while Bradley was feeling the heat of the SM stuff, leading him to think his family was just targeted and anybody with their name would go down for this. Clearly there are issues within this family and I think he was primed by the T---- and F------k with hunt that ensued.

I thought the look was more to his mom, he looks very frightened to me. Even if this isn't his first rodeo, I'm sure the crime his father is being accused of has rocked his entire world. That's my gut feeling. Also I do believe he should have counseling as well as community service.

Thanks, Roselle ... that is good news.
(I love your name)

Well, I do feel sorry for the son. All the kids, as a matter of fact. Can you even imagine? Your dad is charged with doing something like this to a little girl in in this small town?! Not just any little girl, but the same little girl on his sister's (BM's) cheerleading squad - who were all at the same game that night cheering their older brothers on, who were playing.

This kid is warped, clearly. He's also lashing out, in anger, denial, grief, and several other layers of "you can't do this to MY dad!" even while privately he may be thinking "oh God, what if he really did do this?" (pure speculation based on what is the normal grieving cycle of entertaining denial while at the same time pondering reality). I cannot even imagine what he's feeling right now :( I can't imagine what any of the Madden kids OR the Doolin kids are feeling right now, after everything that's happened. While sweet little Gabbi was the ultimate victim, it's certainly not fair to any of these kids and they're ALL victims of this 1 man's vile actions.

This whole case is a nightmare for both families and everyone that cares about them. My 2 cents, for whatever it's worth.

I understand he's 20. But MY 20 year old son was held accountable for HIS 20 year old deeds, although I see what you are saying.

Erm, I've obviously missed a bit - just read the last couple of pages of posts but none the wiser - why is the son in court??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back