Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking about this precious little girl so much. I'm a new poster, but a long time lurker. Have followed many crimes here, but few have touched me like this little girl. I shudder to think of the horrors she suffered. Will keep following, and hoping for justice for her...

:welcome4:

Thinking about this precious little girl so much. I'm a new poster, but a long time lurker. Have followed many crimes here, but few have touched me like this little girl. I shudder to think of the horrors she suffered. Will keep following, and hoping for justice for her...

Glad to have you with us, JazzTune -- it's amazing how some cases really get to some of us -- of course it's always the children who do. You're not the only one who has been touched by this little innocent girl who was just starting to really be herself.

:welcome6:

To
Websleuths,

JazzTune !!

Glad to have you with us!

:party:

Thank you perfectingpink, and borndem for the warm welcome! Means a lot. I've read many posts by both of you in the past, and have always been impressed by your intelligence and compassion. Thanks for being a voice for so many who can no longer speak for themselves...

I wonder if Maddens' family believes in his innocence? This was such a horrific crime, and Madden was a person of interest right away...I wonder what else he has done, to get the police on him so fast...

IS THE GABBI DOOLIN MURDER CASE OPEN AND SHUT?
The answer depends on who you ask.
Here is the latest:
Certainly, many of those who live in Allen County, Kentucky believe that Timothy Madden is guilty in the kidnap, rape, sodomy and murder of the 7-year-old Doolin.
Afterall, not long after Madden's arrest we learned that DNA actually linked him to the crime. His DNA was allegedly found on Doolin's body. And her blood was allegedly found on his clothing....
Continue Reading....

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC5/

MSM news reporter^^^^

We know now that the trial is set to begin February 26, 2018. (It's possible we will be doing gavel to gavel coverage.)

I suspect the defense will challenge the viability of the DNA or the way it was handled. And if that challenge is successful, the criminal case could fall apart.
What else is there for prosecutors?
There were a lot of people at that football game. As far as we know there are no eyewitnesses who specifically identify Madden carrying Doolin away from the scene. Some just remember seeing a suspicious man with a long beard and a brown coat.
And there's this: Madden does not have a lengthy criminal history -- just a few misdemeanor cases. He has denied any involvement in the Doolin murder.

I really hope nick here's does the gavel to gavel coverage, he did a fantastic job with the holly hobo trial. I've always thought about Gabbi. I hope she gets justice. Her smile has always melted my heart.

From this article, "Among other things his attorney is asking to supress some evidence in the case"

You know, this kind of "protect the criminal and forget about the victim and the crime" type of attitude should be erased from our justice system, IMHO. WHY would the law allow suppression of evidence? I get so frustrated by our justice system, I can't bear to watch the trials. The outcome is always depressing when compared to the atrocities these evil people perpetrate on the innocent, IMHO. The attorneys in these cases make me sick to my stomach! MOO

Hard to believe this has been 2 years. I do so hope the family get the justice they need. :(

A pretrial conference in the case is scheduled today in Allen Circuit Court, where Madden’s attorney, Travis Lock, plans to present his motion to vacate the trial date.

In a 36-page motion filed Dec. 26, Lock argues he would be incapable of effectively representing Madden if the trial were to go forward as scheduled, stating that he requires more time to independently review evidence. Lock’s motion specifies that the analysis of forensic evidence provided by Willis has not been completed by his independent investigators.

Allen Circuit Judge Janet Crocker set the Feb. 26 trial date at the end of a pretrial conference in September.

The trial will not take place in Allen County, and Crocker has not yet ruled on a motion from Lock requesting the trial be held in a county that doesn’t border Allen County.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/mad...cle_7faf73f8-0c44-538a-a1b0-725833038e62.html
http://www.wsmv.com/story/37199685/pre-trial-hearing-scheduled-for-man-charged-in-ky-girls-murder

[h=1]Trial date reset for man charged in KY girl's murder[/h]
Madden's trial was originally set to begin on Feb. 26, but on Friday morning, the judge decided to change the trial's start date. A hearing to discuss the new trial date will be held on Feb. 13.

On Friday, the judge also granted the motion to change the venue of the trial. Madden's trial will now be held in Hardin County, KY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back