KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thrilled someone was arrested for this! I just am kind of surprised it was an adult. I expected a teen, maybe there is more to the story. Looking forward to the press conference to see if any more details are provided.

I found a go fund me account set up about two months ago for his family. It seems they have been struggling due to a prolong illness of his wife.

Psst! You forgot to mention you are also a sweetheart of a poster. ;) I'm so glad this scum will never hurt another child!

Lol. Thanks. I will now make a sweet potatoe pie with a side order of tutus for you my friend. Lol.

But seriously. I'm glad this monster will be off the streets as well.

So many questions. I wonder if this was a crime of opportunity, and if so, how long this urge has been smouldering in him? I wish people had the ability to detect this tendency in themselves and in others, and that we had some sort of system to "fix" it before it took flight.

I am thrilled someone was arrested for this! I just am kind of surprised it was an adult. I expected a teen, maybe there is more to the story. Looking forward to the press conference to see if any more details are provided.

I thought it was going to be a teen too. I just don't understand how someone with kids could ever harm another child. I use to not be a big fan of kids, I never was the one to offer to baby sit and I never jumped to hold a baby, but when I had my little one all of a sudden this instinctive nature came out in me that just makes me want to protect all the sweet babies of the world. Such a shame that this monster exploited such a small window of opportunity to harm such a beautiful little girl. I can't even imagine how Gabbi's parents feel, but I do know it makes me sad because no child is safe anymore it seems.

It's sad to think that the kid you always seen in high school will one day kill your unborn daughter 20 years later. Very sad indeed.

Hayley Mason ‏@WSMVHayleyMason 5m5 minutes ago

Acquaintances say: Madden abused trust. His child cheered on team w/ Gabbi. His sons played football her brothers.

https://twitter.com/WSMVHayleyMason

I thought this might be the case.... ugh. But we all know the statistics about these crimes being a stranger vs. known person to the victims. Just adds to the disgust factor.

Appears that Gabbi trusted him. It's also what prob got him caught so quickly.

That is Wicked

It's sad to think that the kid you always seen in high school will one day kill your unborn daughter 20 years later. Very sad indeed.

That makes me cringe. But how many cases has there been a connection like this? Too many to count, I suspect. MOO

I thought this might be the case.... ugh. But we all know the statistics about these crimes being a stranger vs. known person to the victims. Just adds to the disgust factor.

Wonder what BS he came up with when LE initially questioned him: spoke to her for a sec, and then saw her walk away with [insert description of figment of his imagination here]

UGH so he sat near them at the game?? What, and waited until she was away enough from her parents and then pounced?!?! I cannot even fathom what the poor parents and community are dealing with right now. I have 2 kiddos, 6 and 8, who run free with other kids at my husband's rugby events and I don't even bat an eye- I wonder if we'll find out a motive, or what the heck this guy was thinking. This is just heartbreaking :(

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-Gabriella-Doolin.html#ixzz3s3uoRIMr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/QUOTE]

I understand being supportive of family members for many things. But, attacking and killing an innocent child? Absolutely not. I dont think I could handle it.
I agree with a previous poster who mentioned the protective nature that one takes on when they become a parent. Many times, I have read through this forum and just wished that I could have been there to take the child or stop the crime from happening. I know.... its a fairy tale dream---:gaah:

Do we think they will release cause of death soon now that an arrest has been made?

If a SA occurred, I hope they question other people to find out if there are previous victims.

I am also wondering if he helped with the search. Or if he attended the funeral.

When I press the "reply with quote" it is pulling up multiple quotes...Sorry!

Just a *rumour* that he did help search and attended the memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214