KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to say that our experiences are quite different then, as dealing with the heroin/codone junkies in Seattle have shown me that they get really agitated & violent when faced with not being able to get their next fix. And they do some messed up stuff when using.

But yes, it could be meth - I'm not discounting that. I just wanted others to know that that's *not* the only thing it could be. :)

Yes,I have seen on news or read that heroin is bad in Seattle and Vancouver.

I've seen this happen before, but wouldn't someone with any IQ points at all and having committed a crime that would have involved the exchange of DNA...Get rid of those clothes as fast as they could...Dump, burn etc.? It just amazes me, that they would have underwear with someone else's DNA laying around and then hand them over to LE..I am glad these perps. are so stupid, but it just amazes me.

I wondered if the wife was being treated with steroids for her illness..She does kind of have that weight gain. I want to feel so sorry for her, but that is slipping away as I watch her support him.

One telltale sign for longterm steroids like prednisone is the round moon face.

I'm not trying to be gruesome....But I just don't see how he got this child all the way back to that pond, did what he did to her, and without help... Little girls can scream. Her mother said Gabbi was loud...He took her 400ft. away in the dark, with hundreds of people there. In order to do what he did to this child...Wouldn't someone have had to help hold her down and cover her mouth? It's not like he was somewhere where she wouldn't be heard. She would have been, if she had screamed at the top of her lungs...How did he keep this child quiet as he took her into the darkness, to that wooded creek area? She would have been difficult to keep quiet and hold, if she were kicking and screaming. Think a toddler, that is throwing a tantrum and this was a 7 year old child...I think he must have had help. Also...the time frame for this crime is so short. He wouldn't have had much time to do all he did to her and in that place, if Gabbi was fighting with him.

He may have already rendered her unconscious before he defiled her body.

I bet he is the ONLY parent to leave that field, before that child's body was found. What parent, for any reason, would have left while a child was missing!? I can't think of anyone....Not a single one except for TM! No matter how cold, wet, late, hot, windy, snowy, hungry...Would any parent/adult I know have left that child missing and gone home!

I wondered if the wife was being treated with steroids for her illness..She does kind of have that weight gain. I want to feel so sorry for her, but that is slipping away as I watch her support him.

I wondered about steroids, I recognised the moon face. I looked like that for years when I was taking prednisone.

I can't help feeling sorry for her, I think she may just be a wee bit naive.

Sorry if this has been mentioned farther ahead but did anyone else notice in the interview he gave he referred to his "ex" wife? I know his wife has been very sick. Was he divorcing her? Or was that a slip of the tongue meaning he's done with her but not in a real divorce way? I've only been divorced two years and sometimes I slip and say "my husband" instead of "my ex" but while we were married I never said "my ex husband".

I believe he was married previously and had the 3 older boys with his first wife.

He is soooooo disgusting, his smug smile. Throw away the key. This is sickening. I gotta take a break.

The last two images on the slideshow of this article are the arrest warrant and another police document with some details confirmed. Warning, it's kind of graphic although nothing that hasn't already been posted.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sco...cle_fa43df34-8faf-11e5-b7bf-c714f4578d00.html

Jeez! The citation clearly says that DNA was recovered from the body during the autopsy that matched the suspect, and that she was raped. How can anyone think he is possibly innocent? I went to Topix, where I haven't read since Caylee Anthony, and some of those locals just don't get it..posting things like 28 percent of people have the same DNA and maybe it was a male relative. This isn't new science, people.

The look on that poor daughters face in the video.. that and me thinking this isn't the first time he's done something like this is not sitting well with me at all.

Sodomy refers, not to vaginal penetration, but penetration of the victim's mouth or anus. When the latter, penetration can be by foreign object (can still be charged with sodomy).

In this case, the sodomy charge refers to additional charge of anal rape according to media.

The look on that poor daughters face in the video.. that and me thinking this isn't the first time he's done something like this is not sitting well with me at all.

I'm curious what they'll find on his computer, phone?

Whether or not Mom thought about child being taped during interview, TV station should have had the decency & ethics to edit her out of the shot.

It's irresponsible & reprehensible of the outlet IMO

Sodomy refers, not to vaginal penetration, but penetration of the victim's mouth or anus. When the latter, penetration can be by foreign object (can still be charged with sodomy).

In this case, the sodomy charge refers to additional charge of anal rape according to media.

The foreign object, seen that one a few times here.

His jailhouse interview also reminds me of Travis Forbes' , doing a jhi..
Also TF was all worried about being labeled an SO in prison, that was his big thing...tried to make it part of the deal...

The foreign object, seen that one a few times here.

I don't know what it says about him other than what has already been said about him or anyone who would commit such acts upon another, esp upon a child...I'm leaning toward meth fueled, but idk

I don't know what it says about him other than what has already been said about him or anyone who would commit such acts upon another, esp upon a child...I'm leaning toward meth fueled, but idk

Meth is obviously horrible and comes up in so many cases here, but with that being said, sometimes meth is not involved in similar crimes, in other words, I think it goes far deeper than meth, but yes that could exacerbate it, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42