GUILTY KY - Hart Co., Dismembered body in container in Green River, Jul'16 - Kristen Edwards

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A mom with two young kids, but wasn't reported missing.

Who was she living with?
It depends on how long she was missing. If it were common for her to drop her kids of with a friend or family member for a couple of days, then it may have taken a while for people to realize things were out of order. I don't think she was missing long, due to the children and the fact that her Facebook said she's employed as of June.

I know I saw an article that stated the fisherman said he'd seen the container a week earlier, but I am skeptical as to the accuracy of that information.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

How awful! Rest in Peace Kristen <3

This is terrible, but I was truly hoping this would be Whitney Copley's remains. Her poor family is doing everything they can to find her. I hadn't actually heard of Kristen until she was mentioned on Lex18, let's hope a 'quick' discovery leads to quick justice.

Are we allowed to post the link to her FB page?

I find it interesting that on June 16 she says she got married, and sometime between then and her murder she had changed her status back to single.

Are we allowed to post the link to her FB page?

I find it interesting that on June 16 she says she got married, and sometime between then and her murder she had changed her status back to single.

If it's for sure her FB, you can post a link.

On her FB page, it says she got engaged in February but then it says "in a relationship" in late May and then she got married in mid-June. Now it says single. Very strange.

On her FB page, it says she got engaged in February but then it says "in a relationship" in late May and then she got married in mid-June. Now it says single. Very strange.
I noticed that too.

Edwards was a mother of two. Her youngest son is not even a year old.

"She never caused any kind of harm or drama. She was never about no trouble. Just a quiet girl. A country girl,” Kendall said.

Kentucky State Police have not released any information about how or when they believe Edwards died. As they piece together the timeline of her last moments, loved ones do the same.

"Last time I talked to her was July 11 or 12. Nothing out of the ordinary to think she was in any kind of harm or nothing,” Kendall said.

Edwards’ family also shared her final Facebook post. It’s dated nearly two weeks ago on July 14 and read, “Somehow I know there’s more to life than this.”

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32539083/...tify-dismembered-body-found-in-hart-county-ky

A relative of Edwards said she was reported missing to Kentucky State Police and Glasgow Police. She was a mother of two. One boy and one girl both two years old or younger.

A family friend, who said she wanted to stay anonymous, said that there is only one thing left for the family to do.

"Just ask for justice. And have a piece of mind and know she is in a better place and a better world than we are living in today, because people literally have gone crazy."

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Body-Found-in-the-Green-River-388037682.html

So she was reported missing. I wonder why there were no MSM reports of her missing.

I know. It feels strange. A young mom with a new job and new marriage (as posted on her Facebook), who has two very young children, who appears to be living a stable life, disappears and there was no publicity.

Adorable little children. Where have they been while their mommy was missing?

I have a daughter about her age. Kristen seems very much like my daughter. In a bad situation trying to raise children with very little education and work experience, she's always looking for a man who is going to come in, sweep her off her feet, and help shoulder the burden. That sort of desperation drives her to the worst kind of men. No doubt, it was a boyfriend that did this to her.
Seeing this frightens me so much. I worry about my daughter and grand-daughter. But she doesn't want me to interfere in her life, so she pushes me away.
She lives in the next county over from Barren County. I hope she hears this story and sees what kind of danger she keeps walking into.

So she was reported missing. I wonder why there were no MSM reports of her missing.

Reporting out of Bowling Green suggests that issue may not be clear:

It is unclear if Kristen Edwards had been reported missing to any police agencies before the discovery of her body. KSP has not released any information regarding the existence of a missing persons report.

GPD [Glasgow PD] spokesman Lt. Jimmy Phelps said Tuesday night that his agency is attempting to determine if a missing persons report had been filed there on Edwards.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/bod...cle_139f6e3c-536c-11e6-a097-536f7f8f68e8.html

Perhaps today will shed more light on these questions.

So very sad, seems obvious by her arrest for second-degree assault-domestic violence charge April 12 and her sudden change of relationship status that the relationship was in turmoil. Undoubtedly LE will be looking at her husband/boyfriend/ex-boyfriend (whatever his title) as Suspect #1. I am praying for her family and hope that her children are well taken care of by this young woman's family.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/bod...cle_139f6e3c-536c-11e6-a097-536f7f8f68e8.html

So very sad, seems obvious by her arrest for second-degree assault-domestic violence charge April 12 and her sudden change of relationship status that the relationship was in turmoil. Undoubtedly LE will be looking at her husband/boyfriend/ex-boyfriend (whatever his title) as Suspect #1. I am praying for her family and hope that her children are well taken care of by this young woman's family.

It definitely seems that her relationship with whoever she apparently married was in turmoil.

I can't find anything on Facebook indicating who she was involved with, but I don't believe she was romantically involved with the father of her children , based on what I've seen on Facebook.

It definitely seems that her relationship with whoever she apparently married was in turmoil.

I can't find anything on Facebook indicating who she was involved with, but I don't believe she was romantically involved with the father of her children , based on what I've seen on Facebook.

I had the opposite impression but I might be wrong.

I had the opposite impression but I might be wrong.

I also had the opposite impression. The same man is in pictures of her with the babies going back in time. I am assuming that is who she married.

But....we really don't know yet.

The lack of info sure is perplexing. Do we have confirmation that the kids are okay?

Not sure if this is allowed, but the gossip on Topix is that the baby-daddy is named V....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back