KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Law enforcement continue to search for suspect Joseph Couch in connection with a Saturday shooting on Interstate 75 in London, Kentucky, that left five people injured.

On Sunday, officials confirmed Couch was formerly in the National Guard and that he purchased a gun and ammunition Saturday morning, prior to the shooting.

Officials say they found the gun and Couch's car in the vicinity of the shooting and believe he is contained to a wooded area near the interstate.

Sep 9, 2024

9:30 a.m. update: Schools in and around Laurel County cancel classes​

Laurel County Public Schools announced a closure for Monday at around 6 p.m. Sunday, with many surrounding schools following suit. Other schools that canceled classes include:

I will be going to the eye doctor this afternoon. Makes me think twice about getting out on the roads. Boy do i wish people could stop the hate and insanity. Kentucky is a wonderful State. This is such a shame.
If it makes you feel any better, you're overwhelmingly more likely to be killed in a car crash than by a sniper's bullet.

Delayed Reaction? Location of Damage to Vehicle?

@IceIce9 Good point.
I wonder whether the rounds hit victims & vehicles thru side window, windshield, door, or roof.
Yes, I see a delay in realizing what happened could depend on where the vehicle damage was and how serious the personal injury was.

Many years ago on a four lane divided highway w little traffic, I was driving along w no worries, all of a sudden, BAM.
Something exploded & hit me in my shoulder in driver's seat, leaving broken glass over front seats (and me).
I thought it was a bullet until realizing it was a marble sized piece of gravel that had been thrown thru the passenger SIDE window by a highway dept. tractor mowing down in the ditch.

If it had come thru the WINDSHIELD, I probably would have immediately thought gravel was thrown from in front of me, but there was no vehicle close enough to have caused that.
Just last month I was in a construction zone where speeds were greatly reduced. Because we were going so slowly I clearly saw the car in front of me throw up a small rock that hit my windshield. It left a round crack that looked just like a bullet hole.

Even if I hadn’t seen the rock I wouldn’t have thought “bullet” but the next time it happens I might.

He did have a page, posted upthread earlier by @MassGuy I believe. Probably in the first few pages of this thread, right after his identity was released the first night.
Yes, I found the post, thanks.
It's been taken down by family or friends, I'd assume ?
Didn't sound like he made many posts or updates.
Omo.

Saturday evening for several hours there were multiple reports of fatalities- as someone stated above, sometimes the word “victim” or “casualty” gets misconstrued. All those reports seem to have been corrected.

Yes, he bought the AR and ammo Saturday morning just hours before the attack.
Info of a domestic assault within the last 6 months and perhaps divorce proceedings? Sounds like he’s been going downhill for at least the last year…
Therapy needs to be more easily accessed than assault rifles.

Just came across a post on x/twitter of a pic of Couch from a trail camera. If it has been posted about in the thread I have missed it. Not sure if i can link the tweet… not from an msm source.
Yeah it’s fake as far as I know. I just checked and that useless former FBI agent has just retweeted it, so that’s fantastic.

I wasn’t sure if a heat-seeking infrared drone could also locate a body, if he dies and is no longer emitting heat.

This forensic site has information about that.

So much I don’t know about forensics!
It's reminding me of when Brian Laundrie went off into the swamp and they tried to locate his body the same way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee
Back