Found Deceased KY - Kandi Green Gonzalez 36, scared, called mom, jumped in creek, Prestonsburg, 1 Jun 2021 *Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So is the group of boys taunting her totally separate from her partner throwing her out? They just randomly came about a woman walking and decided to taunt her? Or are they somehow connected to the guy who threw her out?

As we know how damn cruel some folk can be, they probably just saw her distressed and followed her to wind her up some more.

Or maybe she was under the influence of something and they could tell that, so they started making fun of her.
I think being in a mental altered distressed state could mimic a drug induced state.

What a shame the taunting teenagers just happened to be there, in a rural location, at exactly the time Kandi was there. I wonder if they even followed her along the road a bit?

I do wish people could help instead of making things worse....

I’m really disturbed by the shoes being found in the creek
I think being in a mental altered distressed state could mimic a drug induced state.

What a shame the taunting teenagers just happened to be there, in a rural location, at exactly the time Kandi was there. I wonder if they even followed her along the road a bit?

I do wish people could help instead of making things worse....
BBM. I wonder if this is why she ran off through the creek? Maybe they’d followed her on the road and she went where she thought they couldn’t follow? Good thought!

Speculation only.

Maybe they’d followed her on the road and she went where she thought they couldn’t follow?

Yup, I'd do it too...the road was causing her hassle, the householder didn't help her much, so why not go into the wooded creek for a bit of peace, and time to sort her head out (if indeed she was able to)?

But then darkness surely arrived, and then what? Plus no shoes.

Ohhhh dear.

Could be anorexia. Or another hormonal or endocrinological disorder.....over-active thyroid, etc.
Maybe she's a gym or running addict?

MOO.
I agree. I was actually just diagnosed w/ Graves Disease (immune disease that causes overactive thyroid) last month. I lost a lot of weight in a short period of time and was already thin. An overactive thyroid can also cause hand tremors and jumpiness — which some might attribute to drug use.

I skimmed her FB - there are some photos of her with a little boy. If she’s a mother, is the child accounted for?

I believe it might be her boyfriend's son. I've seen no mention of the little boy from her side of the family. JMO.

ETA: My mistake - after looking at Kandi's Facebook, she is his biological mother, but her current partner isn't the father.

Last edited:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Kandi has been entered into NamUs.
upload_2021-6-11_22-12-37.jpeg

•Blond/Strawberry hair
•Hair Description: hair was dyed pink/red. It is below the shoulders in length and may be worn in a ponytail
•Blue eyes
•Other distinctive physical characteristics:
Thin build, light complexion

Circumstances of Disappearance
Kandi was last seen at a residence on Abbott Creek Road in Prestonsburg, Kentucky.

Checking in for news about Kandi. Hope they find her soon. Her little boy must be stressed but if he is used to being with his Daddy and Grandma maybe he doesn’t yet realize she is missing. Where on earth can she be? Her boyfriend has been quiet, perhaps LE is talking to him and knows way more than we do. Moo

It's been 2 weeks now, and to be honest I'm not holding out much hope.

She hasn't resurfaced out of the woods and her shoes were seen at the creek.

I'm hoping and she wasn't wearing any shies, she may not have got too far, and hopefully SAR or LE will find her body.

They ARE searching aren't they? I'm worried there doesn't seem to be much movement in this case.
I hope they don't treat all missing people like this, it's sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky
Back