Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same here -- older children in the home? More than one family living there?
Another thought -- concerning the search perimeter -- if the dogs and drones worked from the house outward (no idea, but that makes the most sense to me), seems like his scent would have been found if he wandered off. This child did not fly over the land or trees, so if his scent wasn't found near and/or around the house, what happened to him, and how did he get away from the house?

We can’t discuss.

No, because of the search being over & LE involvement, we could not get close enough to actually “search”.

Do you think someone for some reason snatched the tyke?
bbm
It's crossed my mind -- but no ransom, so rule that idea out; maybe a neighbor or visitor who had just lost or miscarried a child and was in a depressive or manic/psychotic state.

Last edited:
"I want him home safe"; Father offers $5,000 reward for missing Magoffin County toddler

"I want him home safe"; Father offers $5,000 reward for missing Magoffin County toddler

Missing Toddler Father.mov

By MaryAnn Fletcher |
Posted: Tue 11:17 AM, May 14, 2019 |
Updated: Tue 11:37 AM, May 14, 2019
Social-Facebook-34.png
Social-Twitter-34.png
Social-LinkedIn-34.png
Social-Google-34.png
search teams suspended their efforts Monday night.

Outside Kenneth's home early Tuesday morning, his father, Elden Howard described how emotional this has been for him and his wife.

"She's in pretty bad shape too, she'd tore all to pieces. It's just not knowing what to do. We've searched everywhere we can think of they've had dog teams in here nothings showing up.

When asked about what he thinks happened, Elden said, "yeah, it's just like he disappeared. No sign, no nothing. That's the reason I'm started to think, if we can't find him, somebody's picked him up."

Yeah, that.

Not wanting to break TOS, but is his mother in the picture?

Oops. Realized that my information was NOT from MSM so it can't stay here. It's interesting, though, that most of the information the public's been given has only been about the father.

In this article there is a reference to the "parents", but then it goes on to only talk about the father.

Officials say the child's parents are allowing other volunteers to search the area while the official search is suspended.

Sheriff also stated:

When asked if he still has hope the boy will be found safe, Conley had this to say.
"It's hard to say. There are circumstances that we can't talk about right now", said Conley.

Update: Search suspended for missing Magoffin County toddler

Last edited:
Did LE do a thorough search of the house? With a missing child, the 1st thing done is to make sure the child is not hiding or asleep in cabinets, drawers, under furniture, in the washer or dryer, pantry, trash cans, clothes hamper, in a cellar, etc., etc. He certainly would have awakened by now unless he got into somewhere he couldn't get out and couldn't breathe. It happens.

And the trunk of a car.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I in know way am stating that I know as fact what investigators have and haven't done in this case

I'm just going off of my own knowledge of missing persons cases like this and what all resources and likely reasoning is used

If they called off the search for a missing toddler that they suspect is in need of help this quickly, then they absolutely know for certain that he's not in that area

And I think part of that is likely because they could find no evidence from tracking dogs etc that he wandered away from the home

Or found some other evidence through their investigation that tells them that he is not in that general area

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If they called off the search for a missing toddler that they suspect is in need of help this quickly, then they absolutely know for certain that he's not in that area

And I think part of that is likely because they could find no evidence from tracking dogs etc that he wandered away from the home

And info collected by KSP from interviews conducted.
IMO, they were all over, even in other towns, questioning people. Again, moo
Almost time for news update WLEX

And the man pictured in these interviews is the dad,correct? For some reason,he looks almost to be the age of a grandfather. IMO

Yes, he’s the father.
Nothing has changed, no new info on noon news.
Official search remains suspended. KSP on scene since 6a.m., new team coming in later. No new links, only recently posted links.

Following three threads pretty closely right now and my head just explodes at how often people aren't actually missing at all but have come to harm at the hands of those who are supposed to care for them. I hope my hinky meter is just broken but this one smells bad.

Following three threads pretty closely right now and my head just explodes at how often people aren't actually missing at all but have come to harm at the hands of those who are supposed to care for them. I hope my hinky meter is just broken but this one smells bad.

I think this ending is going to be a big surprise. Moo

Yeah, unfortunately when it comes to some of these younger kids we're all too familiar with how the story usually goes. :(

<modsnip: off topic details of unrelated case> ... sometimes things happen that we wouldn't expect. People shock the hell out of me.

<modsnip>

I in know way am stating that I know as fact what investigators have and haven't done in this case

I'm just going off of my own knowledge of missing persons cases like this and what all resources and likely reasoning is used

Or found some other evidence through their investigation that tells them that he is not in that general area

JMO
RBBM agree with you on this point. Other missing kid cases on here (Casey in NC and the 2 little girls in Humbolt County,CA), the searchers did not give up. Searched 24/7 with dogs, drones, helicopters, trackers, and lights at night. They were found after several days, but searching was continuous. And terrain was not easy searching in either of those locations.

I too feel that if searching has stopped indefinitely for a 22 month old child, then there is something pointing to his not being anywhere in the search area. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back