Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, adorable little stinker was almost 1/3 of a mile from home, on a 50' cliff, in the woods. Time to write "No Fear" on the back of his diaper. Time to buy a good pair of hiking boots and put him in survival training for his 2nd birthday would be a good idea. How early do they take Cub Scouts?!? LOL! Truly tickled that he's safe.

Picture from your link:
Kenneth+Howard+found+2.jpg

Thank God! I really started to doubt he was in the woods at all. I'm so happy to have been wrong. Wonderful to see him found safe and sound.

Hallelujah. Thank the lord.
I too was not at all expecting this outcome and had very dark suspicions.
Praise God he was found safe and sound, and from the sounds of it at just the right time given he was on a 50 foot cliff. Such joyful news.

MAGOFFIN COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18) — A Magoffin County toddler who disappeared Sunday evening was found alive Wednesday afternoon not far from his home after a massive multi-agency search, officials say.

Authorities said 22-month-old Kenneth Neil Howard went missing about 7:30 p.m. Sunday.

Officials said Wednesday that the child was found just before 2 p.m. less than 2,000 feet from the home. Rescuers say they heard the boy crying and found him on a cliff area.

Kentucky State Police tell LEX 18 that the case remains under investigation.

KSP said the boy was found “in the area of a strip mine in Floyd County,” near the border with Magoffin County.

The child was taken to an area hospital to be examined.

Police and rescue crews had centered their search around Kentucky Highway 7 on the Magoffin and Floyd County line.

Several agencies assisted in the search. Helicopters, K-9 units, and drones all were used in the effort.

Missing For Nearly 3 Days, Magoffin County Toddler Found Alive

From 4 pm newscast

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB