GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 25m 25 minutes ago

Anthony Barbour was taken to the ER at TJ Samson Hospital after being arrested. However, he wasn't admitted and has since left.

BREAKING: KSP has confirmed that the body of Laynee Wallace has been found in a well in Barren County.
The body is being taken to Louisville for an autopsy to ensure that it's Laynee.
The place Laynee Wallace was found was only a few miles from where she was living with her mother and Anthony Barbour.
Police say the property where the 2 year old was found belongs to the Barbour family.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/...ing-Monroe-County-Two-Year-Old-304499851.html

I can't take any more ��

I had to step away for a bit. We all saw this coming and I was not ready for it yet. So sick of these 's moving in with vulnerable babies and even MORE SICK of the so called 'mothers' who allow it.

So sorry Sweet Laynee :star: :rose:

That video said Barbour held a woman at gunpoint, and was in her truck when arrested and a gun was found. I don't see it in print though, only in the video.

Rest in peace Laynee. Safe in the arms of Jesus. Forever playing with the angels in Heaven.

These :tears: will not stop falling for you, Laynee. I keep hearing this song in my :heart: and I truly hope you can hear it, from your perch in Heaven.
http://youtu.be/i1GmxMTwUgs
My faith allows me to believe you are free now, from any pain or hurt this world may have caused you in the past, or could ever cause you in the future..... I don't want to think about the price you had to pay to receive your tiny little Angel wings :no:
You see, in my eyes, in our eyes, you and your precious sister were already treasured Angels-On-Earth, to be loved and cherished here, now, in this life!

I am more sorry than words can ever say, that you won't be able to grow up together. As a mother of two daughters, it is beyond my understanding. I believe you will always be her Blessed Guardian Angel.

Please know you will always be remembered, cherished and loved by so many, whose hearts you have touched. We many not have ever met you, but we care, and we always will.

Fly high, :angel:...
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am deeply saddened by this news :tears:

I guess I knew in my heart the likely outcome, but when it comes it hits hard. She was found so close to home.

What a monster Barbour is, a complete waste of space. I hope he gets what he deserves.

O/t, my two girls are away on holiday with their grandparents, at the fair, the beach and having so much fun. They are home today and I can't wait.
I had to step away from this one last night as I couldn't cope with the thoughts of my girls having fun, while little Laynee was lost. :(
How unfair life is.

Rip Laynee :rose:

This is heartbreaking to read this morning. I think we all had an idea this is how it would be. Still doesn't make it any easier. I don't understand the how and why of these monsters who do these things to precious, innocent little ones. So overwhelming and devastating. Fly with the other angels beautiful little Laynee!

Jake BoswellVerified account
‏@JakeWBKO

No jail in a 1 hour radius of where Anthony Barbour lived says they have him.
0 retweets 0 favorites
6:49 AM - 26 May 2015

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 9m 9 minutes ago

I've been able to confirm that Barbour is not scheduled to appear in court Tuesday. KSP won't comment on where he is either.
0 retweets 0 favorites

‏@JakeWBKO

I'm heading to TJ Samson Hospital in person to see if Barbour is still a patient there. I've called and they've told me he's not there.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 18s 18 seconds ago

Barren Co. Coroner's Office says they expect preliminary autopsy results for Laynee Wallace in a few days. Full report will take 8 weeks.
0 retweets 0 favorites

:rose: laynee :heartbeat:

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 8m 8 minutes ago

2 KSP cruisers and 2 Barren County Sheriff vehicles parked outside of TJ Samson Hospital this Tuesday morning.
CF8CDf5WIAApNjc.jpg:large

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 7m 7 minutes ago

2 KSP cruisers and 3 Barren County Sheriff vehicles parked outside TJ Samson Hospital this Tuesday morning.
CF8HVYpUEAISLCe.jpg:large

(queenie note: now it's THREE county......i think he's still there)

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 1m 1 minute ago

TJ Samson Hospital confirms that Anthony Barbour was just released from their care. Working now to find out where he's headed.

(queenie note: aha, i was right! it happens so seldom lol)

‏@JakeWBKO

I've received credible information that Anthony Barbour is being taken to the Barren County Jail. I'm here waiting.
CF8R2TnXIAEVuNk.jpg

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 2m 2 minutes ago

I'm now being told that before Anthony Barbour is taken to any jail, he's going to Bowling Green for more questioning.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 38s 39 seconds ago

There's a possibility that Anthony Barbour could end up in the Warren County Jail rather than Barren County. Will update as soon as I know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back