GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So heartbreaking, Laynee's poor twin must feel so lost,

There will be justice for you Laynee,

Whitney Davis @WDavis_WBKO · 4m 4 minutes ago

After nearly a week of searching, the body was recovered only miles down the road from Laynee's home. #wbkonews

Whitney Davis @WDavis_WBKO · 3m 3 minutes ago

The family has been notified, and although it isn't the happy ending hoped for, everyone we talked to is ready to begin the healing process.

Jake Boswell WBKO The body is being taken to Louisville for a cause of death and positive ID. The searching is over, but it's an outcome no one was hoping for.

Whitney Davis @WDavis_WBKO · 4m 4 minutes ago

After nearly a week of searching, the body was recovered only miles down the road from Laynee's home. #wbkonews

Hmmm

Laynee isn't seen since Sunday, isn't reported missing until Tuesday?, then is found just up the road,

KSP: Body of missing Kentucky 2-year-old found near where she went missing

The body of two-year-old Laynee Wallace, who has been missing since last week, was found Monday, according to Kentucky State Police.

Police say the body was found near where she was originally reported missing. Officials do not know the cause of death yet, but an emailed release says an autopsy will be performed.

RIP. I was hopeful that the capture of her (suspected) killer would lead to an answer, but, sadly, this answer was the one I feared most.

That ! WHY WHY WHY does this keep happening???

Poor, poor little baby, I can't imagine her last moments. :(

:rumor:

Check out this comment made on the WBKO FB article. Clicking on the guy's name shows you that he is from Bowling Green.

Check out this comment made on the WBKO FB article. Clicking on the guy's name shows you that he is from Bowling Green.

yes, that was the rumor the first night they were searching :(.........then her bio father started posting on his fb that his baby was dead and that the mother and this couldn't remember where they put her because they were so messed up....but back then they were saying they had buried her, not put her in a well........smh.......wth is wrong with people :furious:

eta.......i just re-read it.....sorry, it does say buried.....long day....i want to know where the mother is???? it's also stated thru family fb that the step grandmother (bio dad's step mother) is the one to report laynee missing, not the mom.....

I am beside myself, broken hearted at the outcome, bewildered at the profound loss, especially unimaginable for her twin!

May :justice: be especially swift and harsh - not only for the monster who extinguished this bright young light, but for anyone who had the audacity to aid or abet him since Laynee went missing.

Crimes like this make me question humanity. It lights the fire for justice, and I have ZERO doubt that justice WILL be delivered for this precious, innocent child.

The quest begins now.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Angel.....
8245fb6609b9bf969311089ca6bfa45f.jpg

:tears:
#JusticeForLaynee
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, it sounds like there was some truth in the rumors. Still, it's illogical to think that Barbour could remember how Laynee died but yet he couldn't remember where he had "buried" her.

Kentucky State Police
1 hr ·

UPDATE: Search for Missing 2 Year Old & Barbour Concluded - On Monday, May 25, 2015 at approx. 2:15 pm the Kentucky State Police located the body of missing 2 year old Laynee Wallace in an area in close proximity to where she was originally reported missing. An autopsy will be performed next date in Louisville. The investigation is still ongoing and further information will be released when it becomes available.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kentucky-State-Police/103979825675

CF5jcr_VIAAzp96.jpg:large

Whitney Davis retweeted
Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 25m 25 minutes ago

Barbour has been arrested twice before in Barren County. Both for non-violent crimes.

Whitney Davis retweeted
Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 23m 23 minutes ago

Word is that Barbour is scheduled to be arraigned in court tomorrow. Once I find out which county in the morning, I'm heading that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back